Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/18/2020 in all sections

1. A couple fresh diddy's from my new favorite sub r/carsfuckingdragons
    5 points
  2. 4 points
  3. This story and this person crying about graffiti reminds me of like some time frame between like 99 and maybe 01 there was some lady running for mayor on the platform that she would come down mega hard on vandals. So anyway me and the boys start helping her out by painting "vote _____" everywhere. I ended up getting knocked for the shit like a total ball bag and in the weirdest twist of fate, my lawyer ended up being her husband. He thought the shit was hilarious, thanked me for free advertising and you know what? He got my charges hella reduced to a single count of 6 months of probation and he convinced the judge I was homeless and all of my court fees, resitution, and fines were eliminated. That MFer was the truth.
    4 points
  4. best 19.99 -I told my self they will make due until I can make up my mind on some winter boots.
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. We_all_love_ourselves_some_authentic_Mexican_cuisine-a6ucytrh1vz51.mp4
    3 points
  7. Doctor dressed up for halloween and has to deliver a baby in an emergency. Credit card declined, so he put the baby back in.
    2 points
  8. Uber ride for a fucking retard who got wasted last night and, ignoring my messages that he should get his shit together fetched up junkie style on my doorstep. stupid cunt
    2 points
  9. i just woke up and jesus christ im fucking hungry now.. you guys are killing it especially that spaghetti squash that shit looks soooo good... i always wanted to try and make spaghetti squash but our oven doesnt work every time we try and use it the alarm goes off and my girl refuses to ask our landlord for a fix or new one because of her anxiety and "i just feel like im bothering people i dont wanna bother anyone" 🙄🤦‍♂️ @Merceryeah that roof shingle is some achatz michellin star boojie shit.. when i worked at one of my last jobs Next and The Aviary next door always had some stupid ass plateware and glasses.. some of the glasses n shit were cool others were just like wtf.. like "oh this is some grilled chicken with a balsamic ginger root reduction also we took the gene from black peppercorns broke it down into molecules infued with hibiscus and freeze dried into a crumble we sprinkled on top, presented to you ON A BIG RAGGEDY ASS PIECE OF FUCKING WOOD WE GOT FROM THE PALLETS IN THE BACK ALLEY" you could make a killing selling shit like that tho these people would eat that up.. literally..
    2 points
  10. Another 29% believe in astrology. Assuming these two groups don’t over lap, that means over 50% of our population is certifiably retarded.
    2 points
  11. Not much to see here but I took beef shin and ox tail and stewed them Chinese style. Flavor is in line w/ the beef shin often served as cold slices for an appetizer or sometimes used in scallion pancakes. Removed it all from the pot and made noodles in the broth, then served the beef on top.
    2 points
  12. That’s a trip down memory lane seeing nobody wearing a mask and standing so close to each other.
    2 points
  13. Good on you for that. I think having friendly neighbors is the very closest small circle of community you have to influence and be a part of.
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. Nice Midwest weather prompted me to ride my bicycle and read my book all day. Here’s a scene from it.
    2 points
  16. Welp, 2 out of 4 parents now have COVID. Great.
    1 point
  17. Is there an impeachment process or censure process for moderators based on user opinion?
    1 point
  18. @nicklesndimesnot even he was out with his friends on the pharmaceuticals cunt rolls up to my doorstep after being so wated he's lost everything for 8 hours on lockdown having been god knows where. I had to get rid of him he was so fucked up and my kids were bugging out.
    1 point
  19. This circle jerk still going on.....derp.
    1 point
  20. My busted ass Asics gel sagas. Most comfortable pair of shoes for walking I own.
    1 point
  21. Also worth noting Americans are the only ones to have set foot on the moon and will likely set foot on Mars before anyone else manages to get to the moon.
    1 point
  22. anyway the trump campaign has lost two dozen times in courts across the country. legal teams have quit. rudy giuliani solo'd an appearance yesterday and got spanked by the judge. he is billing the trump campaign $20k a day for this—good luck collecting that. the (republican) georgia secretary of state says he was pressured to throw out thousands of legal votes by lindsey graham. in michigan, well, remember: it's only "voter fraud" when it affects republicans
    1 point
  23. I bought a wicked shirt of the little devil with the cans on it in munich 1997 won is dope
    1 point
  24. and just like that we're in our first lockdown. 6 days in house, potentially another 14 to follow. I thought summer was better because the virus is more a cold weather virus.
    1 point
  25. I cannot remember the title of the documentary I watched several years ago but I think it was Stealing America. Essential the doc had coverage of how the machines are made (software programmed) and how the screen is one thing but the data is another and how easily it is to rig results in a similar manner to control outcomes like that of slot machines. Anyhow, from what has been happening lately it was only time someone or group mentions (questions) voting machines integrity as a whole.
    1 point
  26. I'm masking up all day. Typically at work I'll be in hospitals, retirement homes, factories, grocery stores, and homes. I'm not risking getting sick or spreading rona to others. I don't get angry when I see others not wearing a mask, it's your life. But I'm definitely keeping my distance and respecting others the way I want to be respected. On a side note, if there's one positive I can take from this fucked up situation is I've become good friends with all my neighbors.
    1 point
  27. I've skirted around this thread for a long time, but never chimed in (that I recall). Mostly as I don't want to admit to having any issues. I don't want to appear weak. I've drunk fairly consistently since I was 16 and am now 39. Like many in here, I can take time off (weeks or months) when needed, but often get drawn back in. Stress is a trigger, as is exhaustion. I was meant to take the rest of the year off booze just to give myself some headspace and I've caved more weeks than I haven't. I've been in heavy lockdown the past 8 months and that has not helped things at all. I've gotten fat and lazy. It all has come to a head the last week or so as I find myself simply exhausted and depressed. I'm numb and not sure what to do or where to start....about anything. I'm struggling at work and feel like I'm being a shitty husband and dad. The days after drinking are horrible and lead me to want more booze to quieten the shittiness I am feeling. Having two young kids means I'm sleeping in 2-3 hour bursts, which is not helping when the sleep would be shitty anyhow. My wife is a saint. Yet I still go back and do it again and again. Until now! I recognise I need a better alternative to this but simply don't know where to start. It's been over half my life and I've got no experience or tools to help me make the change. So here I am being vulnerable.... I'm venting and writing this on mobile, so forgive any grammar/nonsensical issues. I'm around every few days or so and welcome any thoughts or inputs. Nice thread.
    1 point
  28. I get the whole “functioning” thing. As long as your responsibilities are being taken care of- why not right? I stg I am In a current case of deep regret. (hit a three yr plus a few months-no opiods) and really shining at my new career of only 9 months has made me realize that, yeah, I was doing alright. I made damn good money for what I was doing and sent my kid to college. The regret comes in at -if I were to have been clean during those years imagine how much BETTER life would have been. It was good but now I realize what it coulda been with this clear head (and other goals besides when am I gonna be able to connect) what a waste. It’s so worth it. sorry. I’m rambling. It made sense before I started typing. @Decyferonthat post about you just accepting it really affected me. I’ve been thinkin bout it all day and I hope it was just a momentary thought.
    1 point
  29. Truth about the weather. It’s been mid 70s here this last week. Called off today to reset. Here’s this past weekend and today in pies fall edition.
    1 point
  30. Curried coconut kidney beans that was served over rice simmerewd in coconut milk
    1 point
  31. Aji de Gallina. Peruvian dish, shredded chicken in a spicy pepper sauce.
    1 point
  32. GARLIC, ROSEMARY, PARMESAN HOME FRIES, MIGAS WITH HAM, HATCH GREEN CHILI AND EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR WITH TOAST TOPPED WITH HOMEMADE PLUM BOURBON JAM. PLUMS GROWN ON A FRIENDS TREE.
    1 point
  33. Got home from work today, wife killed it tonight with this spicy shrimp with harissa dip (Recipe from NYT App). Fucking delicious, especially the tortilla Española aka potato omelet bottom right. Then she told me she paid $20 for this "slate cheese tray" AKA roofing motherfucking shingle, probably "repurposed" by a Brooklyn hipster. She took the bus today to pick up this fresh blue corn polenta sourdough bread that was baked today locally for the grey market. All and all an excellent, might start my own "slate cheese tray" company after checking prices at the roofing supply house.
    1 point
  34. Been making some thangs, made coq au vin the other day for a friend. Her husband just had shoulder surgery and my lady thought it would be nice to whip up some dinner for them since she has her hands pretty full. Don't have finished pictures though. The fish is steamed mahi with spinach, zucchini, oyster mushroom and prawn broth.
    1 point
  35. SINCE IT’S A NEW PAGE, A FEW NIGHTS AGO, I MADE SPAGHETTI SQUASH ON THE GRILL TOOPED WITH A HOMEMADE BOLOGNESE TOPPED WITH PROVOLONE. (BOLOGNESE MADE WITH SAUSAGE, MUSH, CELERY, CARROT, ONION, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, GARLIC, ROMA TOMS AND CHEAP WHITE WINE) IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.
    1 point
  36. “Last” on the iOS App Store really helps taking the year off drinking , decided to throw in the smoke for a bit too . Had some champagne with wifey on nye and made this promise to myself to help attain some musical goals . then woke up to a call on Jan 1st from my mom saying my cousin/best friend was admitted to the icu on the 30th . no one wanted to tell me I guess and I don’t blame anyone . He ended up leaving us the day after he turned 30 . Jan 12 his 30th bday and Jan 13 he was gone smh dunno if this is for good but it feels great and I wanna keep my promise to myself with no drinking for a year , hope the app helps it’s kind of nice to see the numbers and the $ you’ve saved
    1 point
  37. My pops called me yesterday and said he has 40 days without a drink. Better late than never. Hope all you brothers are living your best life.
    1 point
  38. Just checking in here, hope everybody is doing alright. I've been sober minus a few drinks on New Year's Eve when I went to watch the fireworks with my girl. Fucked up that once but otherwise I've been sober. I do plan on drinking Saturday since I'll be in New Orleans. Gonna see what the city has to offer, catch a few handstyles, smash down a po' boy, chill with the girl, just relax. Then no more drinking until New York in February, and should be going to Costa Rica in April provided I get my passport straightened out. My plan is to try and keep the drinking this year to trips. We'll see how it plays out I guess.
    1 point
  39. Went to family Xmas today and was immediately offered beer, grabbed one and started drinking and halfway through poured it out in the bathroom and just drank soda. Small victories. It was a good plan because my GF drank wine so I woulda had to drive . Weaning off benzos now, not fun
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00