• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/18/2020 in all sections

1. A couple fresh diddy's from my new favorite sub r/carsfuckingdragons
    5 points
  2. bottle shop was heaving prior to lockdown.
    4 points
  3. This story and this person crying about graffiti reminds me of like some time frame between like 99 and maybe 01 there was some lady running for mayor on the platform that she would come down mega hard on vandals. So anyway me and the boys start helping her out by painting "vote _____" everywhere. I ended up getting knocked for the shit like a total ball bag and in the weirdest twist of fate, my lawyer ended up being her husband. He thought the shit was hilarious, thanked me for free advertising and you know what? He got my charges hella reduced to a single count of 6 months of probation and h
    4 points
  4. best 19.99 -I told my self they will make due until I can make up my mind on some winter boots.
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. We_all_love_ourselves_some_authentic_Mexican_cuisine-a6ucytrh1vz51.mp4
    3 points
  7. havent done one of these in a while...orange teriyaki stir-fried veggies, pineapple and tofu. super spicy.
    3 points
  8. Doctor dressed up for halloween and has to deliver a baby in an emergency. Credit card declined, so he put the baby back in.
    2 points
  9. Uber ride for a fucking retard who got wasted last night and, ignoring my messages that he should get his shit together fetched up junkie style on my doorstep. stupid cunt
    2 points
  10. i am better than you at call of duty
    2 points
  11. Damn you get triggered more than a trans non binary gender fluid asexual liberal commie
    2 points
  12. i just woke up and jesus christ im fucking hungry now.. you guys are killing it especially that spaghetti squash that shit looks soooo good... i always wanted to try and make spaghetti squash but our oven doesnt work every time we try and use it the alarm goes off and my girl refuses to ask our landlord for a fix or new one because of her anxiety and "i just feel like im bothering people i dont wanna bother anyone" 🙄🤦‍♂️ @Merceryeah that roof shingle is some achatz michellin star boojie shit.. when i worked at one of my last jobs Next and The Aviary next door always had some stupid
    2 points
  13. Another 29% believe in astrology. Assuming these two groups don’t over lap, that means over 50% of our population is certifiably retarded.
    2 points
  14. Not much to see here but I took beef shin and ox tail and stewed them Chinese style. Flavor is in line w/ the beef shin often served as cold slices for an appetizer or sometimes used in scallion pancakes. Removed it all from the pot and made noodles in the broth, then served the beef on top.
    2 points
  15. That’s a trip down memory lane seeing nobody wearing a mask and standing so close to each other.
    2 points
  16. Just for all the new jacks or dudes who forget shit - Swampfightoner licked Alexis Texas's butthole at a Rhode Island strip club. At least that was how the story went...man that guy had some epic ooontz moments. The Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers, House Arrest thread etc. RIP Swampfight
    2 points
  17. Good on you for that. I think having friendly neighbors is the very closest small circle of community you have to influence and be a part of.
    2 points
  18. 2 points
  19. Nice Midwest weather prompted me to ride my bicycle and read my book all day. Here’s a scene from it.
    2 points
  20. I’ll be ok with mediocre graphics if the game has extensive depth. Witcher 3 was unbelievable dense with content, so I’m really hoping they followed that model and even pushed it further.
    1 point
  21. I don't think feds consult w/ "Chester County District Attorney Deb Ryan" about anything. Not surprising she hasn't heard about any complaints. The cases were not formed from complaints, they were formed from whistle blowers and sting operations that were conducted while everyone thought they were cheating and getting away with it. The whistle blowers aren't going to tell the "potential problem" (Chester County District Attorney Deb Ryan) about what's going on because it'd be a dead end avenue to achieving the goal of getting this out in front of everyone.
    1 point
  22. I bought a wicked shirt of the little devil with the cans on it in munich 1997 won is dope
    1 point
  23. looks like it could. been awhile coming though, might feel a little dated visuals wise unless you have a monster pc. we’ll see soon enough I stopped keeping up with it awhile ago, gonna try to go in fresh
    1 point
  24. went for a walk. it has been unseasonably beautiful here this entire fall. spotted pretty cool freight, posted in my thread. here are some flicks from my adventures(i really need to get some good rechargeable batteries for my actual camera instead of phones terrible camera, sry bout dat..)
    1 point
  25. Got home from work today, wife killed it tonight with this spicy shrimp with harissa dip (Recipe from NYT App). Fucking delicious, especially the tortilla Española aka potato omelet bottom right. Then she told me she paid $20 for this "slate cheese tray" AKA roofing motherfucking shingle, probably "repurposed" by a Brooklyn hipster. She took the bus today to pick up this fresh blue corn polenta sourdough bread that was baked today locally for the grey market. All and all an excellent, might start my own "slate cheese t
    1 point
  26. screen grab of said reprint:
    1 point
  27. “Last” on the iOS App Store really helps taking the year off drinking , decided to throw in the smoke for a bit too . Had some champagne with wifey on nye and made this promise to myself to help attain some musical goals . then woke up to a call on Jan 1st from my mom saying my cousin/best friend was admitted to the icu on the 30th . no one wanted to tell me I guess and I don’t blame anyone . He ended up leaving us the day after he turned 30 . Jan 12 his 30th bday and Jan 13 he was gone smh dunno if this is for good but it feels great and I wanna keep my promi
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00