Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/14/2020 in all sections

1. Chasing some kind of yard bird around my house trying to get a good picture of it. Have it narrowed down to grouse or greater prairie chicken.
    3 points
  2. Well I Paula Abdul'd tuesday and took 2 steps forward and then more than 2 back... Had a guy come and blast the whole bus to speed the process. Did the floors too it was amazing 2.5 hours the whole bus was done. Just being one person it took me a while to get set up and prime it. I was rushing because it was starting to get humid I think I stopped mixing the epoxy well enough when I got to the roof and the floor and rust started to bleed through in spots. Kept rushing on the roof and side door and had to store them in my enclosure which is just a sweat box I found out so those need to be redone too. I am hoping I can just get the rusty areas done and be good but who knows I threw $900 out the door and now am selling everything I can to get money to have one company do the blasting, primer and paint all at once... Good news though they opened some gastropark that wants us to come serve they dont have a liquor license and are getting bartending services to come in so we have an opportunity to make a little cash anyways.
    3 points
  3. resting before chores. handyman coming at 8am tomorrow. it's sunday! the fuck
    2 points
  4. Nahhh I keep the boxes though lol All done! Ceramic lumed bezel mod took less than five minutes. So far the shark mesh bracelet is very comfy.
    2 points
  5. That would be perfect content for a 2020 time capsule.
    2 points
  6. @nicklesndimesOops. Thats trash. We had 8 new cases yesterday.
    1 point
  7. Must be nice i think the whitehouse has had more cases than that
    1 point
  8. @glorydaysif you want info on all things shoes check out Shoe Surgeon or my boi @air32 on Instagram. Both super helpful resources. https://instagram.com/airthirtytwo?igshid=lk8h3g8c89f2
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. Trained today and we ran a regular class format for the fist time since March - regular warmups, drilled and trained with a partner. Me and one other dude were the only ones that wore masks - he opted to not train with any partners. I am paranoid but I will say that it felt good to actually train. Sore after BJJ for the first time in a long time - My professor is basically viewing shit with the Brazilian glasses and literally said there is no covid in Brazil now......idk Keeping up with my cardio has helped immensely, I was able to get position for most of my rolls and got one sub. Brown beltch gonna brown beltch. We have a real good technical brown belt - he is only 190lbs though but I am always happy if I can give him a run for his money. Anyone else training?
    1 point
  11. Social media white supremacists like the proud boys are pretty boring. They just want to ride off the coattails of kkk and neo Nazis of the past and get the same fear. Grown men calling themselves “Proud Boys” was the first sign of their social impotency.
    1 point
  12. alright so i found an artist who actually specializes in Ligne Claire style art who is willing to hear me out. her name is emma munger.
    1 point
  13. for me, i dont really mind when my outsole gets dirty, but i will keep that in mind if i stain the outsole during a build or some shit I beat my shoes to death lmao best believe broski
    1 point
  14. They should have just stuck with the "western culture" angle and not veered backwards into Racism 2.0. "We aren't racists, we just really dislike inferior cultures, and it just so happens we think the superior culture is white western culture". So like "technically", it's not racist, until some dumb fuck actually admits it out loud.
    1 point
  15. Wasn't aware Margom makes other soles ha. They're definitely sturdy and lasts forever. I can't speak for Virtus, but I'd like to let you know their "classic" cupsole cannot remove scuffs or stains as easily unless you use the magic eraser. Depending on what you hit the sole with, you can rub it off with a heavy dose of elbow grease.
    1 point
  16. Good analogy. Quite curious as to what brand you prefer over Vibram. I recently came across a brand that makes shiny half sole protectors to be used on Celine or Louboutin footwear but the name escapes me. I do know it's an Italian brand though. I found the rubber compound Vibram uses for my half soles to be the stiffest(?) but I've only used Goodyear and Topy. However, it's a millimeter or two thicker. I bought my double monkstraps used with Vibram half soles applied and they've outlasted the other two brands without breaking a sweat. Purely anecdotal, but this is from wearing dress shoes Monday through Thursday with a steady rotation. For someone who doesn't wear dress shoes often, I advise you that it doesn't matter which brand you opt for. Then again, this a sneaker thread. And fuck heel/toe taps. They're so ugly lmao.
    1 point
  17. i mean "drain the swamp" didn't happen unless you believe in Qanon drops. government agencies just got abandoned to institutional rot as the republicans played a favorite game: defund and brain drain and then point at an organization of any kind and say "see, it's not working." they appointed lobbyists and corporate execs to oversee the agencies that allegedly regulated them. steven fucking mnuchin! dc's trump hotel became the oozing center of the swamp, a place where influence and favor was traded and curried in side rooms; nations rented out blocks of rooms for weeks, leaving them vacant, to gain a sympathetic ear with the president. look at the 2016 inauguration! his presidency was an incredible onslaught of grift that we'll never know the extent of. there was just too much at once. that said—i am on board with this being a chinese bioweapon. but i don't think they would have released it to take care of trump. china could control him; the next four years of a trump presidency would have been good for them. he and mitch mcconnell and his chinese shipping magnate wife would've kept selling americans down the river and smiling about it.
    1 point
  18. I'll check it out when I'm back from holiday, @ndv I have samples of the Celine's Eau de Californie if you or @mr.yuckwants some. I plan to hit up the SA this weekend to cop. Gf and I like Parade so we will see how it smells on her this weekend. https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Celine/Eau-de-Californie-57923.html
    1 point
  19. I just checked out the fragrance profile for that Italian leather and just ordered a sample of it. All the top and mid notes are everything I like.
    1 point
  20. 12oz zoom meetings so we can all disagree on video
    1 point
  21. Another week, another black iris pick up. Supporting the local brewery since everything’s locked down
    1 point
  22. @glorydaysThe ring light will give you a Halo style shadow on your backdrop. If your in a space that gets a ton of window light set up near there and use your ring light to fill in the shadows.
    1 point
  23. Got me a second-hand Yohji tee and longsleeve tee. This'll be interesting.
    1 point
  24. There are no peppers that I know of that are just hot enough to do that on their own, although there are several that approach that level of fire. I'd say he gave you some sort of extract. The SHU of extract has the limit of your imagination.
    1 point
  25. There was this dude i knew about 20 years ago and his dad was a coroner. Working with dead bodies all day they put this gel strip under their nose to kill their sense of smell. Over the years it also destroyed his sense of taste. So I was at his house one day and he knew i liked hot sauce. He told me it was spicy and i was like what ever dude. So he got a tooth pick and just barely stuck the point of it into the bottle and handed it to me. I was thinking to myself "look at this punk bitch amount of hot sauce for punk bitches." I confidently put the toothpick into my mouth and the burn to come was horrendous. Im talking about burning, crying, snot, the whole 9 came out. The shit literally almost ruined my entire day.
    1 point
  26. ¡Mi culo muy caliente! (Purple bag Takis)
    1 point
  27. 3rd yard, Potrero, pier stretchers, trains. Hittin' up the squares, hunchbacks, electrics, trains, and stretchers. 48 Quintiera after school, get on at MacAteer, bomb, got off at 24th and Church. The buses never looked the same. Old Detroit diesel two strokes, loud as fuck. Night times at Dolores Park hoppin' and hittin' the back of the J through the the "tracks". Scopin' out the train yards from the roof, drinkin' 40's and mixin' cans. Wow, brings back memories. Damn, I'm old...
    1 point
  28. I use to straight kill Potrero and 3rd. Back in the day when the writers bench was on 24th and Mission. 14's all day homie! The same year..1988.
    1 point
  29. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=130362&stc=1&d=1266628363
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00