Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/22/2020 in all sections

1. Just a few things from home. It's been weird not working during the pandemic shit. I have been in and out of love with cooking since the restaurant closed. I'm kinda bitter about the whole situation but, at the end of the day I get it. Got some sourdough (25% rye, 25% coarse wheat,50% white bread flour) Linguini and clams, classic. And prawn gyros
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. You know what is most amazing about this evidence that has and keeps surfacing..... it's not just making Hunter look bad. It's implicating tf out of ol' sleepy.
    3 points
  4. backstory for anyone who hasn’t heard, some french professor showed the cartoons to his class to talk about free speech. Some goat fucker then beheaded him outside the school. the french are now projecting the cartoons onto buildings lol
    3 points
  5. Countdown before van full of fertilizer driven by incel beardo that thinks he has virgins in his future arrives at the parking garage....
    3 points
  6. If someone invites me to their home and serves goat I will chow down, but beyond that I don't really go in for it. @Magnum OPiss What with all the rabble regarding statues in recent months there was a petition to replace the statue of Cristopher Columbus in Cleveland's little Italy neighborhood with a statue of Ettore Boiardi AKA Chef Boyardee.
    3 points
  7. I'm going to be very honest with you and the others; Democrats are going to need to reorganize their party after this. They WILL NOT be alone, but it will be a priority to reorganize. I was taught that political friction is good and that we need left and right to make the bird fly properly. Soon I won't be for party, I will be for fellow Americans. That is just how it has to be. I hope that all of you join me.
    2 points
  8. I think best quote was trump saying he was "the least racist person in the room" then went on about how dark the room was and that he couldn't see who was in there. I feel like Biden is promising everyone that will listen whatever they want. He's green but going to keep on fracking. everyone should have a $15 min wage. he's going to fix healthcare. etc which is fairly normal for presidents I guess. I'm not sure how he expects to do that in only 4 years. especially since he will have to spend those 4 years propping up Harris to take the throne once it's done.
    2 points
  9. I couldn’t watch. Too frustrating. Imma need one alt right bro and one commie bro to give their synopses.
    2 points
  10. Johnson and johnsons stock bout to explode son.
    2 points
  11. Watching these douchebags argue
    2 points
  12. waiting out the clock for the long weekend to kick in.. About three hours to go!
    2 points
  13. I think that’s part of the problem. In theory i’m for NATO as well. As long there isn’t any fuckery and every nation involved pulls their own weight
    2 points
  14. I don't know if i’m for leaving NATO, theoretically i can support it. If Turkey is shuffling around jihadists they should not be receiving any benefits of NATO though. If they don’t call Turkey on their shit they can also get fucked.
    2 points
  15. NATO hasn’t done fuck all about it, so that’s a good place to start. So further sanctions, further halting of arms sales..
    2 points
  16. france has had it with these backwards fucks. fuck em
    2 points
  17. I like how he called her out completely all while in front of her residents. I thought it is the best campaign commercial I have seen ever. I hope he gets elected.
    2 points
  18. Sounds like yet another person that is tired of the bullshit.
    2 points
  19. They just wanted to have power over someone should have just sold the guy his shit
    2 points
  20. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probe
    2 points
  21. GM 500 page deposition https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7274479-Maxwell-Deposition-2016.html?s=09
    1 point
  22. My thoughts exactly, although I've always felt like a hummer (not HUMVEE) is probably the most embarrassing thing to be seen driving, I'd still prefer this Hummer EV to a cybertruck.
    1 point
  23. Cybertruck might have some serious competition.
    1 point
  24. I’m sure Armenians have done some wild shit too, but Turkey is helping funnel Syrian rebels into Azerbaijan. It’s fucked up. They’re helping spread the catastrophe that is Syria to new regions, and using very fucked up groups of people to do it. Men that are internationally known for rape, mutilation, decapitation, murder, ect. ect.
    1 point
  25. Spicin things up. Was really fucked up the other night, decided to make gourmet canned food.
    1 point
  26. Chicken ramen with soft boiled egg, spring onions & red chillis.
    1 point
  27. Wifey cultivates her own home grown sourdough strains in house. I'm on some heavy usage of alfalfa sprouts myself, necessary when you're over 40 and constantly injuring joints/tendons. Cultivating about $20 worth of sprouts a week in my cabinet, years supply of seeds $10.
    1 point
  28. Home made frittata made with farm fresh eggs and pork chorizo.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00