Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/2020 in all sections

1. I only fuck with the made in america and made in the UK versions If you're interested in copping, I would start with the 990 version 5's @Kultswill tell you, he beats the shit out of his pairs LMAO
    4 points
  2. this is a good point. "defunding" is not "abolishing" here; i am for ~ defunding ~. i agree that simply subtracting our global presence is bad in most instances and that a lot of bad people would love that power vacuum. in many senses we are more progressive and egalitarian than much of the world. but i would argue that relatively little of that is capable of being spread by lockheed martin or academi and that while the current president loves the MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS and shit, we can do almost nothing with force alone now. but i also think a lot of people my age (our age? i'm early 30s) are sick of things being the way they were at the pentagon. our national pride and joy etc etc has tremendous opportunity costs that most of us aren't into paying anymore. i think a lot of people in their 30s and 40s grew up watching the wars in iraq and afghanistan happen and saw the united states military and our sick flavor of nationalistic imperialism at its worst. we really fucked shit up over there and killed 600,000+, too. we invaded a country based on cooked intelligence, stirred up a civil war, created isis, and flirted with doing it again in iran. we arguably became the bad guys. we're more than capable of doing it again; none of the people who made those decisions faced any consequences, and most of them live happy peaceful lives now. dick cheney is still alive, certainly a strong argument that there is no god. from less of an ideological standpoint: the rest of the world is kicking our ass in cyber. we look dumb as shit spending $1 trillion+ on an F35 that doesn't fly when china or russia can discover a zero day exploit that can ground all of them. we have a big expensive standing army and a defenseless power grid. the pentagon is rife with waste and fraud and abuse. biggest budget, never even been audited.
    4 points
  3. How the heck did you manage that? Next day air to Dubai?
    3 points
  4. if i'm paying taxes, i would rather have my tax dollars go to pay for someones health care than a drone strike on a wedding in rural pakistan
    3 points
  5. Moved my Talon out to Canyon Lake on my new trailer.
    3 points
  6. she was the Rachel Dolezal of 12oz
    2 points
  7. goes up fast, exchange rate ,assuming your currency is shit like mine, shipping plus customs. 40 USD tee = 120 fag bucks 🇨🇦
    2 points
  8. I paid over 100 bucks for a 12oz tee. Meet me out back Supreme, how bout dat?
    2 points
  9. I never really feel comfortable sizing down on stuff that isn't Goodyear welted, I just got a pair of new balance xrcts in 13 and ill probably have to return them because they're a little too tight, I gotta go up to 14 in nike running shoes
    2 points
  10. Nah. I dont think supreme has ever been high end. And their actual prices are pretty cheap. These retardo prices on supreme come from the resale market.
    2 points
  11. Are those 2 skeletons spit roasting a ghoul whilst the 3rd homie patiently awaits his chance to "bone"
    2 points
  12. https://www.43einhalb.com They were supposed to be on nb’s site as well but can’t find them there https://www.hanon-shop.com/products/new-balance-m991mm-mixed-medium-m991mm
    2 points
  13. Used a new font for the back I didn't like LaSalle so i changed to a filmotype font I wanted it to look more 40's advertisement
    2 points
  14. these 991s coming 👌🏻 no collab to jack up the hype/price
    2 points
  15. Think it was on Howard Stern that I heard someone tell somebody that their vagina was getting so little use that a Spirit Halloween store moved in
    2 points
  16. you’re not wrong! worn the 993s daily for 6 months now and they still hold up, the toe box is hardly creased ffs. nowadays you’re lucky if a pair of nikes holds up passed the 3 month mark without crumpling to shit I’m not into the collecting like some of you guys I just get 1-2 pairs and run em into the ground then rince repeat but I do love a good sneaker
    2 points
  17. ^^ I recall shai and myself falling for it big time Me asking all sorts of questions relating to life in Kenya.
    2 points
  18. @mr.yuckIF YOUVE NEVER ROCKED ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST, START THERE... LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS.
    2 points
  19. oh yes. love this for us
    2 points
  20. This is how taxes work, a direct threat of violence. The State decides you owe them, if you don't comply, violence.
    2 points
  21. I feel you the age got me buying new balances
    2 points
  22. CandyBah ending up being a trap.
    2 points
  23. I hope they brought he Ensures because its gonna be a long night.
    2 points
  24. I would disappoint all three of the old birds.
    1 point
  25. Cow_frees_herself_and_her_friends-5fsz3qb68nt51.mp4
    1 point
  26. the_perfect_riot_doesn_t_exist-jrn2gh27bft51.mp4
    1 point
  27. Its gotta be a smash if it takes 12 towels just to smooch on that hoe.
    1 point
  28. My normal off grid view. Aces of private land, woods turned ancient farm to be reclaimed by woods.
    1 point
  29. Finally. Worth the wait, thai chili and aji lemon drop chili. Very productive plants.
    1 point
  30. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00