Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/17/2020 in all sections

1. Ahahaha destruction league. Far out. Yeah I've found some pretty funny photos from time to time while digging through old hard drives. Even TURBOCAPSLOCK with his giant subway cookie. And a couple of funny ones of that YG bloods guy that used to post a LOT. All sorts. Did gliko bash neckface or am I remembering that wrong? There was some serious beef between very active users at times too. Seeking regularly threatening to shoot people X) Raven I saw you guys made a channel zero t! Very rad. Seemed like a while ago now? Maybe it's romanticized in my memory but I feel like the tigh
    3 points
  2. That shirt makes me think @where or maybe @abrasivesaint
    3 points
  3. In no specific order: New galaxy & Saaz hopped session ale home brew... the head needs a bit of work top but it’s the best beer I’ve made yet... growing oyster mushrooms on the kitchen bench. cool flowers Blooming... ”crack baby” walking with the little homie.
    3 points
  4. needs more plants and furry stuff
    3 points
  5. I just touched on health care in another thread. Truth be told Decyferon's statement, fuck the political class, and fuck Trump are 100% in line with my core values. That said, I'm also not entirely sure he's wrong about health care. I'd say the only difference we have most likely os I'm only for sharing resources with people I choose, my own community, not my entire country. I think coming from a smaller country like the U.K. makes the appeal of universal systems a little higher than it does in the U.S. Over here, we're much more individualist, still echoing our frontier, settler mentality in
    3 points
  6. Old flame from the gutter
    3 points
  7. Man, I remember those pics being way more hi def lol. Advances in tech are messing w my memories.
    3 points
  8. and having meet ups would have been cool if I hadn't censored everything schnitzel, @Classified, Omega Man, Fruitylexia, ???, Richardpryor
    3 points
  9. New balance 1500 made in the uk
    2 points
  10. Cow_frees_herself_and_her_friends-5fsz3qb68nt51.mp4
    2 points
  11. Honestly man I have no fucking clue how I landed there.. sometimes my youtube adventures lead me down a pretty cool path, most of the time tho down a weird one.. Long story short yeah I guess the methane doesn't freeze but basically dude farted in a metal container like a coffee container with the lid and another jar and put it in a super cold freezer.. I doubt it was liquid nitrogen but perhaps dry ice or something to keep it super cold.. then idk how much longer later but they opened it and it was just as potent if not worse than before.. apparently farts age like a nice chianti.
    2 points
  12. Otis_the_dog-k4kwwc0cpjt51.mp4
    2 points
  13. That is certainly plausible that your phone ringing vs. never connecting to ring at all is a different version of the same scenario i described before. They could mark down which numbers ring as "they're just busy, we will try again later" vs. "this number didn't ring at all and isn't a phone number that we should waste time trying to connect to." Another thing to consider is that like many other types of black markets/scam type crap, it many times happens in waves. Malware usually hits the internet in waves. I think phone spam campaigns are carried out when they collect enough
    2 points
  14. ^That was @fat ralphywith the signs. I randomly sat next to Adam at the bar in 21A during a crowded weekday lunch right after the thread got pulled and his camera shut down. Started talking to him and mentioned I was a forum member on 12oz and brought up the thread. Told him 12oz wasn’t some organized group out to get him. He was tweeting about how “12oz was there at 21A” or something like that.
    2 points
  15. fuckinell just bugged out. got back into my photobucket after not being in there for years. so many pics I've put on the oontz over the years.
    2 points
  16. Adam's Block. Some kid in the Tenderloin had a live stream way back in the day. Few people on here thought it would be funny to get in front of it with a sign so we could see ourselves on the interwebz and that kid Adam got all offended. Somehow it turned into some pseudo online / real life battle. Even made the rounds on media... https://sfist.com/2008/12/12/12oz_prophet_theatens_adams_block/ Yay for the OG destruction league... Good times.
    2 points
  17. Random sharing here but hoping some of you creative types might have some ideas for improvement, thinking @Ko SprueOnebut anyone w/ knowledge chime in. Some of my off grid travels take me to coastal and island areas where I've started doing this as a form of entertainment. Pix to start:
    1 point
  18. First zoom fight that actually got physical, no injuries reported. Proper_way_to_fight_someone_of_your_online_class-axkzk81pvit51.mp4
    1 point
  19. We were one of the first forums, but yeah probably was the magazine more than anything. The graffiti world used to be a lot smaller and word of mouth really got around. But fact is it took many years. People remember mostly that era when there was thousands of kids on here but rarely remember the years leading up to it. Traffic works exponentially most of the time and compounds quickly. So a couple dozen grow to a few hundred and a few hundred will grow to a thousand. The trend curve accelerates increasingly quick once you get to several hundred logged in.
    1 point
  20. Really like those new "later" bubbles by the way -
    1 point
  21. (Bring back the jump to top button)
    1 point
  22. Funny to see this comment, now 6 years onwards.
    1 point
  23. I don't have facebook anymore because of the forum
    1 point
  24. You basically nailed it on the head. For me, one of the things I noticed being around friends and family for so long, is some of their decision making on lifestyle or everyday choices in some cases are the opposite of their political beliefs. Its kinda funny in a way how you can take an individual and present a problem or scenario were the individual has to use their moral cognitive skills or just basic decision making to figure out the right solution which at times the right solution may either be a conservative or liberal approach depending on the situation and whats the better outcome.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. I_have_no_words...-b9hc2w0dhjs51.mp4 I bet the Christian/sexually repressed parents felt extra blessed this year.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. had these for a couple of years now to say the least. Figured I'd post em here since they are kinda 1977, 1981, and 1990. I had a 10 but spent it thinking I'd come accross another but still haven't. Need to get a 5, 10, and 50 @Ray40 this is pre-2000 100's and 20's looked like. Federal reserve didn't start applying strips in the bills until somewhere right before or after 1995. I could be wrong?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00