Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/13/2020 in all sections

1. Yo, so I was 5 hours late to work today because the forum clock was broken, please fix it.
    12 points
  2. Nope. Will look like the Las Vegas strip if I let you guys start animating that stuff.
    7 points
  3. So you guys might be noticing images disappearing... We changed how data storage for attachments / uploads are being handled and its migrating everything to a new location. Until its done, there's going to be some weirdness, but we're working on it.
    6 points
  4. Shout out to @Dirty_habiTfor once again doing the heavy lifting with all the technical shit. We all owe him a bunch of beers.
    6 points
  5. Should be a paid upgrade availiable in the shop, $12 (or roughly 120000 Satoshi's) per year.
    4 points
  6. This new layout. What in tmf....
    4 points
  7. i had a panic attack
    3 points
  8. PS: There’s a lot going on in here and i’m trying to catch up.
    3 points
  9. So as some of you every day die hards have noticed, we've had a bunch of technical issues between yesterday and today. We had to do a few server upgrades, but more so, we had to do a major forum software update. That, in turn, forced a bunch of updates to the forum theme files so I had to go through all of that and revert a bunch of stuff, as well as rework a bunch of customizations into the new themes. Anyhow, all of that is a long ass way of saying that we're working to improve the experience on 12oz. I'll try and loop back to update the New Forum - Features worth checking out, tips and tricks thread when I have a minute and honestly really wanted to put together a tutorials section to help the new kids on here. Also, planning to eventually getting around to putting together a community rules, as well as a debate guidelines for the News section or wherever we decide to have intelligent discussion. For now, feel free to poke around and drop me a DM if you see something fucked up (include a summary and screen grab). I'm still refining the theme, but does already feel slightly slicker than the last version.
    2 points
  10. No pictures showing up for me...I am sure you are already working on it, but thought I should report anyways.
    2 points
  11. True. But in fairness big developers have strip malled half of America installing target, home depot, walmart, and then across the street they've added lowes, applebees, maybe an olive garden. I think people forget they have a choice to avoid these areas and go to their locally owned establishments instead. And the US fucked us up long ago by moving our jobs to Asia, then China. When our shit stopped being made in the US, Taiwan and Hong Kong used to make our shit, stupid to move it to China.
    2 points
  12. This really made my day, had this experience in this exact spot maybe a year ago and had returned with hopes to repeat it. Mission accomplished. There are protection laws for seals, think they prevent you from coming within 100' or doing anything that may disturb or harass. But in reverse, the animal can approach you, so we sat patiently until this little lady popped up for a breather maybe 20' in front of us.
    2 points
  13. It's Alonso's wife. Confirmed good kisser.
    2 points
  14. Only thing you have to go on is she's guaranteed female, and this thumbnail. S or T?
    2 points
  15. Ever drive by a building site and think of that .gif of user Teaser? Yeah that one, on the roof in a yellow helmet swinging a hammer? And then I'm forced to remember him panicking about getting a girl pregnant by blowing in her mouth. That kid used to post his entire life on here. I also think of user Kries whenever I hear the Coldplay song from his funeral but that's not so funny. Quick glance at the topic list and there's a few old timers still here. Hi! And, there's a... t shirt?!?!? I've only logged in a hand full of times in the last decade but it's funny how many old users I've met IRL unintentionally. Hope everybody is well. We can't all be doing as well as Merojuana but hey, that's life.
    1 point
  16. according to what?! my shit looks just as crazy....!
    1 point
  17. I blame The Beach Boys
    1 point
  18. I blame the proud boys
    1 point
  19. I am liking the up grades. It appears 12oz loads faster from thread to thread and post to post.
    1 point
  20. I like the new layout. The site is running smoother.
    1 point
  21. Bro it goes a little something like this: these mf got an excuse for everything. See if it's all for show if you get caught with any of this shit.
    1 point
  22. ^ Doing this because I enjoy nature and the challenge of getting up close to the animals. Sense of amusement that there are hunters out there covering themselves in deer piss and other things to mask their scent or attract deer so they can get close whereas I mostly either sit patiently for them to come to me or I just walk up.
    1 point
  23. Forum done got broke again...
    1 point
  24. I played pool with him in North Austin, TX years ago after all the 12oz/internet debauchery. I'd vouch that he's a good dude to anyone that asked me.
    1 point
  25. Weird enough i think about tease everyonce in a while and quote him in real life with people that have no idea what a tease even is.
    1 point
  26. same bro, I've been wearing alot of jordan 1 highs lately
    1 point
  27. @misteraven @Mercer @mr.yuck This was a good debate. I wanted to show everyone respect for their views. And Raven and I have been discussing this over time, except this time i had some ammo to throw back LMAO. I actually hope there's more discussions like this. This was actually a very good brain exercise.
    1 point
  28. This one is easy. It does have tremendous value that is quantified in every terms of employment. Employee compensation is usually an employers biggest expense.
    1 point
  29. Now what does this have to do with the terrorists in Michigan? Marx talks about Alienation within the system. The jobs available within the system are not the occupations that people want. Nobody wants to work at fast food chains, in telemarketing, in any service industry, or manual labor jobs. Assembly line work takes away the creativity of building something with your own hands. The labor force then feels alienated from the product they help to make. The product means nothing to them. Marx then goes on to say that anger at their job and the society around them grows to the point of violence.
    1 point
  30. @Merceryou didnt touch any of my arguments on my definition of LTV And you misquoted me numerous times. That's arguing on bad faith and building strawman arguments against me. The problem I have with the argument that Labor Theory is just some throw away idea is that: 1) if it were just some debunked throw away idea that doesn't need consideration, then why is it still being taught in economics and business schools as fundamental to understanding capitalism You must count labor power within the product. Is a chair worth more in price if made by hand? Is a chair worth more made by IKEA? How are wages calculated? When a construction crew builds a house, does the company owner tell the homeowners that it just appeared out of nowhere? Why do mechanics add labor or man hours to the price of their work? 2) By discounting LTV, you are affirming capitalist propaganda that workers cannot negotiate both their worth in the market and their rights as individuals. LTV is not just a theory on employee worth but also an idea that Labor in general has an identity and that owners cannot take away that worth.
    1 point
  31. I believe i read somewhere that there’s basically 4 different groups involved in Lebanese government and they’re all fighting for power. Hezbollah being one of them. The people are certainly pissed off.
    1 point
  32. Bro. I was about to call you a liar.
    1 point
  33. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00