Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/25/2020 in Posts

1. “I’m a meme on 12oz and all I got was this stinkin t shirt”
    2 points
  2. I completely agree with you on this. It's crazy how the media can light a fuse and there's nothing at the other end of the fuse but people automatically assume there's explosives. Stupid people need to wake up.
    2 points
  3. I kind of agree with you, but I also kinda think Roger would include Shepard Fairy whether he put up money to sponsor the show, or not (for the record, I've no idea if he did). And I only say that because much like Banksy he's the darling of the "Street Art" world, and everyone knows his work... even soccer moms and old folks. To not include him would be a large miss. I think Roger would include him solely because it gets serious collectors to the show, gets admirers of his work to the show who have no connection to Street Art or Graffiti, gets stencil/Street Art artists to the show, and gets the handful of Graffiti writers who appreciate his work to the show. It's ticket sales for Roger, and at the end of the day that's his job. Not including Shepard in these types of exhibitions would be similar to doing a show on street bombing and not include JA or Adek. To quote Min One - "That's never forgive action".
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. lol... Truth! No, I didn't mean it to be complex, I just was making note of the efforts and energy they are putting in which out weigh the inferior materials "shields" used so to speak. This may not be the best analogy to use but, it's like someone or a group with the drive and intelligence to engineer a good product but use piss poor methods and materials which causes the failure down the road and that's if the product takes off. That's how I am looking at the entire thing, when it's politically backed "motivated". Not that I agree with it. But it's these individuals who are throwing gas on the fire, and trying to over throw trump, or whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. 'these individuals' are using inferior methods/materials "destruction/coffee house hipsters" which I personally think it is actually hurting their cause all while you and I both know regardless of our views on politics and or economics, burning and destroying a business big or small, DNC voter or RNC voter, small business owner or corporate. It's become a nuisance. I get that BLM, I get that there is injustice, and understand the meaning of Driving while Black. But the truth is regardless of some police officer fatally end the situation. The first thing I notice is the false flag (a Caucasian) dressed in black instigating a riot. Not in the name of BLM, but in the name of "look at me, I am a suburban white kid, and I am easily manipulated by others, and I can prove it by burning and destruction of this innocent business. And it's because of the actions of destroy/burn it's now making the whole BLM movement look bad, I do not care who it is but someone of color has to step in and take back control of the image for BLM, before it's becomes a joke by the end of the year. Because right now, all that BLM is saying is "we are still easily controlled by white people. If you do not believe us, "HEY OPIE" break that window. CRASH!! Hell yeah, that window is broken! FREE GUCCI!!! I ern dis, dis mines! So it's not hard to rent a U-Hual, but it is hard to watch how some of the black community easily looses site of what they are fighting for because some Dopey "Coffee House" Opie threw a brick through a window so it's loot time. In the end doesn't matter, all the public sees n tv is black people looting. So what does that say? Doesn't look good.
    2 points
  6. I routinely paint with a kid who is yet to turn 18 because I moved cities a few years back and I met him when we both jumped into a spot to paint at same time. He wants to be known in the scene whereas I'm the reverse. He DM's his flicks to aggregator accounts whereas I hope mine appear organically ( which is why mine don't!) Rereading my post makes it seem like I think graff sucks - I definitely don't My point was actually about the commentary on social media. sorry if my terminology is stupid but few people nowadays say "your piece was great I dig the connections or whatever" " Colour scheme was on point" It's always emojis
    2 points
  7. what's up, fuckers: this is injury. it's good to be back, can't wait to argue about whales. missed y'all
    2 points
  8. This_might_be_the_craziest_shit_I_ve_ever_seen_lol-65d3ionxwpo51.mp4
    2 points
  9. For the last three years I've been designing custom paint options for SAGE Titanium customers. Definitely fun to work with customers to come up with something they love and are excited to ride. Here's just a few...
    2 points
  10. I'm surprised people are freaked out by young adults painting bedsheets and dropping less that $100 on a uhaul to carry the signs to the protest. I mean fuck, everyone is getting that unemployment guap and you're shocked kids had $150?
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. wait, this is really positive and nice. fuck outta here!
    1 point
  13. and onlyfans is a thing now? women i got sober with are selling masturbation videos for the price of a small 7-11 run. 2020 is lit.
    1 point
  14. Remember the days when it was super uncool to flick your own work? The scene did a complete 180. Self promo on social media is 75% of the game these days.
    1 point
  15. damn i thought we were actually gonna debate eggshell stickers. ever gotten them under your fingernails? damn... too sticky
    1 point
  16. Got ya. I agree that it is tarnishing the message of BLM. The problem is i don’t think a lot of it is members of an actual BLM group, it’s in the name of BLM. But because people are chanting BLM, it is assumed they are the ones controlling the protests and marches, when they are not. I can’t speak for all of them, but from what i’ve seen in Seattle, the actual BLM had little to do with many of the marches and protests. They steered clear, especially when CHAZ popped up and definitely when it became CHOP. edit: the TLDR is: the BLM movement has been co-opted to some degree.
    1 point
  17. Elbow head mite hack in ya mouth tell you you r lousy and look up your mommas blouse elbomack always got weed in DA drought defiantly lurking all up through ya house elbow cokes from the south pole polarized to steal your soul with graffiti her behold
    1 point
  18. dude elbo you got a black book someone can actually sit and read through the whole video is worth watching I'm tryna get that good hopefully I'm getting to being that good hope you ain't in jail or nothing ain't seen you ina min
    1 point
  19. I just wrote it cuz a girl told me she banged blood so I wrote blood a few times. I loved DA gang graffiti.
    1 point
  20. Here is a bunch of blood peaces 20200915_003618.mp4 20200915_001717.mp4 20200915_001506.mp4
    1 point
  21. confidence_-100-4zugxm1xg7p51.mp4
    1 point
  22. .......and just as many irish slaves were traded as black slaves or something like that is one I see a lot due to following several english graff morons and graff isn't good any more it's not def, it's not fresh, it's not fly, it's not dope, it's not original, it's not tweaked, spaced out, trippy, unbelievable , impressive, ridiculous, mind blowing, pushing boundaries it's just 🔥🔥🔥 or maybe 💥💥💥 or possibly 🦾🦾🦾
    1 point
  23. Lol. I heard some anti freedom reporter talking about him finding the ground littered with 40 mm casings and Im over here like "holy shit man"
    1 point
  24. when I seen the clip the media was playing, I laughed because it was so blatant it looked so staged. I thought to myself and said, rioting cannot get any gayer than that. Riots are not suppose to be organized, ITS A FREAKING RIOT! But whoever is behind all of this riot fagtifa crap is really beginning to make the whole cause look less favorable politically so to speak. It's making the dems look desperate. I guess thats why George and bloomie are doing whatever they can at this point? IDK but if you ask me, its all stupid.
    1 point
  25. social media has segmented people so thoroughly that it allows people to live in and experience different realities. this is perhaps our greatest threat to civil society. the effects of this are most acutely felt in the united states because of our solitary lives of "rugged individualism" or whatever that actually just makes us more susceptible to pyramid schemes and qanon and encourage elderly people to die alone and in poverty. facebook is very guilty here and eagerly connects people to their preferred flavor of extremist groups. youtube also pushes people down radicalization holes but the research on whether that actually radicalizes people or just activates and motivates existing biases is mixed.
    1 point
  26. Swear to god this photo is almost as photogenic as their action shots. They stay in each other's backgrounds vibing just right like modern day Bonny and Clyde every time. Treadn't
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Bump some dance with the devil by immortal technique then go tag fuck bush
    1 point
  29. Lolz - it's sad seeing MF'ers ain't knowin bout DAO.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00