Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/23/2020 in all sections

1. Honestly I hate memes like this. These are the type of memes that are most effective as they hit on a emotional / personal level and have a semblance of truth that allows them to come off as fact. Yeah, no doubt that if yet another conservative justice is appointed and that justice and a majority of their peers feel are in opposition to Roe vs Wade and a notable organization decides to contest that judgement and it makes it all the way to the Supreme court of the land, etc etc... Sure it could actually happen. But what bothers me the most about this meme is it entirely misses the point where we should be discussing why the fuck the federal government is even having any sort of say in what is not their fucking business and most obviously not a part of their charter or area of responsibility. I truly believe none of these memes are created by parties that actually have any intent on solving whatever issue they're signaling or they'd no doubt stop ignoring the giant pink elephant in the room, which is why the fuck is the federal government so deeply entwined in the day to day lives of citizens. Just pause a moment and think about how many freakin issues are resolved instantly once the federal government simply cuts the cord on managing the intimate details and day to day of people and instead allows state and local governments to reassume the responsibilities they were always intended to keep? Suddenly shit like abortion, gay marriage, gun control and about a billion more contentious debates evaporate. Its like people really would rather just keep arguing with each other than make any meaningful headway on shit like this.
    4 points
  2. I will be towing it all around CT but it still runs and drives well. I took the engine and gas tank out to keep it safe when chopping welding and sanding stuff. Yea I got my liquor license and insurance all that. We can order from distributors do open bar, cash bar whatever we're hired to do in CT. This will hopefully be my GF's company she runs and I'll just do the heavy lifting. Its hard time to get off the ground right now even with our other bar with covid. Im reaching out to call apple orchards and pumpkin patches to serve cocktails there for the season. The plan is to use the bar for service, weddings, parties, liquor & beer brand activations, company events etc. I am putting a 70" TV in the roof that I can take in and out to replace with chalkboards if people dont need video or want to throw their logos or whatever. I also have a photobooth we're going to build into the back hatch of the bus as an option this year. I bought a rusted out VW bus trailer that was made out of 2 busses that will house a bigger cooler photobooth trailer for 2021/22. I have a pro sound system and can DJ so we got a whole event services company we're building right now...if covid doesn't destroy my entire financial future like its slowly doing haha! Another 2021/22 goal is taking a 1974 BMW R90/6 I have and building a side car rig with a top load fridge that I can make look vintage possibly welding on a 50's car wing or something on the side to make it look cool and put a 3 log draft system on the side car to do beer wine and maybe 1 cocktail on draft for people who want something diff... I'll get better on posting here I miss 12oz.
    4 points
  3. I wouldn't do anymore work until the past due bill is settled and if that is a problem then it becomes time to consider hiring a lawyer or saying fuck it.
    2 points
  4. Just got down on these pork taquitos -
    2 points
  5. When two of your enemies are fighting each another, don’t aide either side, or allow one to win. Rather, encourage a prolonged, draining conflict to ensure both sides will lose. - Mercer 2020
    2 points
  6. I've glazed a few breasts and thighs before
    2 points
  7. Yea I’m turning it into a mobile bar.
    2 points
  8. This_might_be_the_craziest_shit_I_ve_ever_seen_lol-65d3ionxwpo51.mp4
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. 1 point
  11. That’s why they’re my beaters. I’ve worn the fuck out of them. So comfy.
    1 point
  12. This is the exact same thing I have been dealing with. Ive been letting it go on for about 5 months now. This fool is trying to treat me like an employee of his company. Hey I need you to take care of this and I need you to take care of that. Just bill me for it. Im sitting on about 4 months of "just bill me for it"s. I was gonna let a lot of it slide but this dude really pissed me off today. Hammer time!
    1 point
  13. So much potential and freedom but spending my entire adult life showing up where I’m told has made it harder than you’d think. Just a worker ant without an ant hill now.
    1 point
  14. I have a few invoice issues too. Mine are being delayed on payment. As for the the "customer" who I am about to let go pretty soon, the issues have been brewing for a while. It's basically one of those companies with the mentality of thinking they are you're only customer or you're biggest customer. So my mistake was allowing it to keep happening but, it has come to a point were I think the customer thinks I wait by the phone for them to call and drop everything everytime they do call. One main reason i think its this way is because the owner treats employees like crap so i guess that mentality is trickled down and employees begin to act that way. IDK? But one thing I do know, the boss sets the tone. So with the O&G so slow 🐌 I think it would be a good time to clean house. I just do not have the patience for people of the morementioned, professionally or personally. I know times are tough but sometimes things need to be done regardless of timing so to speak.
    1 point
  15. I got laid off in March from covid and won’t be back until at least April. This is a reminder that retirement is probably boring
    1 point
  16. Let it out bro. Im about to drop a series of invoices that will guarantee this particular project managers numbers are so fucked up he will never see a dollar of commission again in his life.
    1 point
  17. I am getting ready to fire a customer.
    1 point
  18. What I find most disturbing about this is how they tried to smear her, saying because she interacted with her ex, who may or may not have sold illegal substances she's not innocent. Like I bet all three of those pigs have smoked weed, maybe even sniffed a line once, but yea, she had a relationship once to someone who sold a drug before so it's totally her fault, technically we had to execute her in her sleep.
    1 point
  19. Japan is a cool place to visit, but the social conformity required to be somewhat socially acceptable is too overwhelming. Americans there are like watching illiterate cave people trying to mingle with Manhattan's upper crust. They don't appreciate the passion, emotional outburst, even hugging family at the airport is viewed as low brow shit. They only tolerate visitors because it's polite thing to do with retarded people, and truth be told it's probably just fun watching a bull navigate through a china shop. If you really want to be taken seriously there, or contribute/be part of society there you have to unlearn everything you've been taught about manners, socializing, then relearn that shit from toddler aged lessons up you filthy, still smearing shit around in your ass crack with paper looking ass barbarian. Even if you had it down to a T like you were somehow raised there by a Japanese family, you'll face the same type of thinly veiled low expectations I feel when I'm around mainstream liberals, "Oh, you read good for a...? uh, yea man you read good" *starts clapping like they're talking to a child*" type shit.
    1 point
  20. https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/teenage-couple-break-apple-steps-world-record-during-movie-date/
    1 point
  21. the IT sysadmin shoe. jokes aside all the stlye points go out the window when you on real terrain
    1 point
  22. sour creme with garnished chives
    1 point
  23. Yo thanks for the recommendation, those second joints with the rubber might do well! Ima look those up.
    1 point
  24. i like to keep bitches saturated- fresh kicks do that
    1 point
  25. i am indeed a fan of the long jump as well... 👀
    1 point
  26. Cringe af most of Florida is on the CAC vibe. Brehs grandfather started autotrader.com lol
    1 point
  27. HAD TO THROW BOOTS ON TODAY... COLD AS FUCK TODAY.
    1 point
  28. Chuck it’s your cousin Marvin, Marvin Berry..........
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00