Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/14/2020 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. Honestly think after hour 3 they'll be comparing the credibility of each other's rape accusations.
    2 points
  3. Bump some dance with the devil by immortal technique then go tag fuck bush
    2 points
  4. She would be bringing the onion rings and wings, jalapeno poppers. Party time
    2 points
  5. Two bottles of Extenze Liquid shots, a can of Ready-Whip in my pocket, cockring (of course), some jelly doughnuts (rectal insertion), and my "Big Book of Arrows and Crows" book.
    2 points
  6. usually these guys have Ferraris and lambos everywhere, I am guessing they're an independent mechanic. Not really sure, and never bothered to ask.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. I’m on this when I’m back East with all my gear.
    2 points
  9. @glorydays bruh, you got style. However, if things keep going the way they are going. Then it will not be weird to be out in public like this...
    2 points
  10. Yeah I've watched some of his vids before. Dude is one hell of an eng.
    1 point
  11. Juice from 3 oranges, 1/2 lime, and a nip of lime vodka, frozen. Packed it in the gear, by the end of doing what I was doing it was ice cold and ready to go.
    1 point
  12. They would be custom molded to replicate different 12oz users....
    1 point
  13. i think maybe theyd be able to put your fingerprint on it if they wanted to get that sciency and spend the time and money. I feel like itd be easier for them to just send people to kill you.
    1 point
  14. Oontzing for the first time since summer started it feels like, damn this place makes me laugh. I needed a smile today, glad I checked in..
    1 point
  15. Mark Bode, Done, King 157, Kufue, Mesngr, Mine, Remio, TDK, THR, VLOK, VTS, Oakland...
    1 point
  16. I am glad you mentioned this because this will bother me and I will end up hating it. The soaking method makes more sense due to the points you made about removing contamination. Y'all got me thinking how much I wanna spend now.
    1 point
  17. Yeah, I had them done at the exact same time I nutted in his mother.
    1 point
  18. New Orleans shrimp over rice, corn fritters.
    1 point
  19. Yeah it actually sucks. My parents argue most of the time, more so on the side of all the time so much so, i pretty much do not get into arguments and avoid them for the modt part because of seeing it so much throughout childhood. I guess which is more reason why I do not speak my mind much.
    1 point
  20. My pieces are always done in mornings so my pregame is a bit different. drop kids to school. pick up the homie sit swearing in traffic while monitors the trackers and watches our chances decrease. Pull up to spot quick check one side then down the next road to check other. hit the bigbox carpark to hide the car. split up and walk in separate ways. paint sit swearing in traffic while we race the train for flicks drop homie off off to work.
    1 point
  21. Dudes hands are backwards. Thats gangster as shit
    1 point
  22. I bust one in this vintage 1940's sex doll before gettin loose
    1 point
  23. Exactly. Im gonna have to go with a boilerplate smash on this one. Its rare that you encounter a thickopotomus like this where the ass is fat but thighs are thicker and it doesnt look silly as shit. I would give this one a try for sure. 2 smashes up.
    1 point
  24. Every once in a while I have to revisit these golden oldies. This was my once in a while. You can't go wrong!
    1 point
  25. I had this baby Range Rover when I lived near Union Square, can confirm, it was nice. Never had any issues with it: RangeRover.mp4 OOntz Trivia: Croc Tears filmed this way back in 2015. We found a dirt road out behind Woodberry commons one day and took it off road. Found this big puddle, then went into this camp area and found a steep ass boat launch that kept going even steeper past where normal vehicles would pull out and gunned the Range up it. The property owners happened to be there at the top, oof, and asked what were were doing. No lie Croc Tears was like "no, what are you doing here" like he was going to jump out on them it was hilarious. I tried to deescalate, and dude said he just wanted to give us props for making it up that launch, he couldn't in his "off road" golf cart lol. Since we're going back to the way back machine here there's a somewhat famous bronco II in the background of this pick the crew always used the roll in. A good friends dad that copped a fresh bronco II for him, and it was the defacto skate whip for us for a good 2 years until I bought my own whip. Till this day still a fan of small compact SUV's myself. 1991ish:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00