Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/08/2020 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. Any explanation will result in a loss of 10 IQ points minimum for the person explaining, and up to 15 for the person reading the explanation. Not worth it.
    2 points
  3. (Did not see these last images) Great movie. Seven Pounds
    2 points
  4. 1 point
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWTBxPudQig had this song stuck in my head during an entire saturday night service at this old restaurant i worked at. i wanted to bang my head against a wall by the end of the night.
    1 point
  6. @nicklesndimesthat particular knife can be bought online, it's referred to as "Higonokami-style" and is commonly manufactured. I pulled this from a blog post about its history: So I guess you could say I want one of the official blades, but would be happy with a replica... I'm just broke.
    1 point
  7. I have dabbled over the years, yes. But I been broke a long time. Started copping here and there lately. 998’s 997’s are my shit.
    1 point
  8. That’s the movie with Will Smith bouta die and that bad ass Rosario Dawson.
    1 point
  9. Get a room boys or take it to PM. On topic (somewhat) I also have these which were made by Sket One.... But the manufacturing quality could be better and both have broken a leg since I bought them.
    1 point
  10. 🤔 good eye. Whats really going on?
    1 point
  11. Fake news, libtard. #lockherup (again, totally joking)
    1 point
  12. Technically a twig can have no more than one branch, there's clearly more than one branch.
    1 point
  13. I hear ya on that, makes sense. Yeah, right now, I am debating if I wanna buy a car right now (something more reliable) or deal with the unexpected surprises of breaking down intermittently... I just really do not know what I want/need and the way the manufactures engineer cars today, is the reason why extended warranties are so popular. *for example on the engineering side of things: My sister owns a 2014-2016 For Explorer. Well, Ford thought it would be funny to place the water pump behind the cover panel for the timing belt. So, basically to do the job right to replace a water pump in these things, you first have to remove your valve covers, injector assembly (the whole nine yards), a few belts, alternator (i think, can't remember), anyhow, long story short. It's a $5,000.00 job at a local mechanic, not sure what dealer charges... Anyhow, a $65.00 water pump gets you a new timing belt, a few seals and gaskets, and a bunch of labor for $5k And this is just an example of why I'd rather go backwards in stead of forwards in regards to years on automobiles. But it's a tough decision, because at the moment with a new car I will not have to worry about breaking down at random because the car is 26years old. Which come to think of it, it brings on a whole new topic of feelings and point of view i have towards this "make america great again" thing.
    1 point
  14. @Tails0nEmaybe try asking here @Dirty_habiTis pretty good with the ‘puters
    1 point
  15. @Tails0nEi feel ya. I had a bunch of these same type questions recently. Pretty sure @NightmareOnElmStreethad the same kinda questions a bit back too. Maybe @Mercerhelped us out? Here ya go
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. @mr.yuck I was sure what to think when you said 3500 for someone else's project. I was sure if it was one of those guys who have classics that need heavy work but price it as the restored vision they see. But from seeing these pics looks like a good deal due to the condition of the body. The thing is pretty much at a stage of "make it to whatever spec you like" I bet he'll negotiate.
    1 point
  18. Pee is stored in the balls
    1 point
  19. Don’t chickens shit eggs tho?
    1 point
  20. That costume in a a hen house is like a giant swiffer of chicken shit
    1 point
  21. Do other cities have unofficial mascots?
    1 point
  22. I don't usually post things I didn't take myself in here but this one is exceptionally worth it. Stolen from the homies gram in PDX (RIP POZ). Fucking incredible.
    1 point
  23. all the defcon vans I have 2 that i know i can cop on the low I know @misteravenhas a few pairs
    1 point
  24. this is a rad topic, I'm out trucking all day and jamming out to the radio. here's a mine from today Pretty much spent most of today listening to the old washed up 80's music channel on the radio, I can't help but to sing along no matter how terrible it is. Cheers!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00