Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/06/2020 in all sections

1. this thread went differently than i was thinking but this is mad interesting
    2 points
  2. This. I use the "modern" type of woks for basically everything that does not need a really large, flat surface area (like Bratkartoffles). That being said I do have a gas oven, not sure how well a wok would work for various cooking scenarios with a regular one.
    2 points
  3. As far as graf and toys go - I will admit I own the Seen One Phony Baloney set.
    2 points
  4. I'm binging the sopranos right now
    2 points
  5. Thats awesome @ndvI love sleepers. Nothing like watching some one get smoked at a red light for trying to race what they think is a shit box. Shit. I didnt have any idea how expensive these fucking things were even in shit condition. I just found some ones unfinished project that fits the bill nicely for $3500.
    1 point
  6. In high school, I knew a guy that had an el comino but on the opposite of this one. Can't remember how much horse power but the thing sound like an alcohol dragster. Basically the guy spent some serious money on the mechanics, threw in slap shift, and left it looking like a complete turd, but complemented it with nice chrome wheels. Then take it around town hit the accelerator and easily get the car on three wheels.
    1 point
  7. Lionel Ritchie? fell on hard times arrested for solicitation under name lynette..
    1 point
  8. fuckinell. fucktards everywhere I go and I'm chief amongst them...
    1 point
  9. I’ve seen some come up in my recs posted screen shots to that sub a few times mostly weird ads now
    1 point
  10. Yo I remember my dad pulled mad strings to get me into rick pitinos summer basketball camp in 97 and I was more hype cause they had that machine there, probably why I’m not in the league
    1 point
  11. Smash tv was my fucking jam BITD
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Right. I wear a 10-10.5, these were a 8. Little slight and tight at first, but break in quick. @mr.yuck
    1 point
  14. you guys hear of elsagate? now that’s some shit young kids should not be seeing but most definitely are. check what your kids watch on YT https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsagate
    1 point
  15. Bro_is_quatantined_Say_no_more_fam-0lfatjlts7f51.mp4
    1 point
  16. Imgur-Exwa1fz.mp4 Can't even have a wedding shoot in an upscale Beirut neighborhood 2020 *Turn Down Volume*
    1 point
  17. They’re like the side rear view mirrors on a school bus
    1 point
  18. Took a couple days off to the wood/beach for a little glamping birthday weekend. Kind of sucked but not completely. Here are some cOoL sToRY flicks. Do not enjoy them. In order of operation. IMG_0305.MOV
    1 point
  19. i got something standing by me you can play with
    1 point
  20. Van's slip on pro TV This popcush insert is taking Vans everywhere...I dont know how or what they made this shit with but it completely improved how these shoes feel...night and day with past pro models
    1 point
  21. Did they set coordinates for Epstein Island or to find the missing MH370?
    1 point
  22. So I had been planning on starting an el camino project here soon. I was thinking somewheres between 69 and 79. My wife asked me if I could convert my project plans into an off road doomsday vehicle so I did some googling and found this. This is what Im gonna build.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. as a very powerful influencer i demand some for free/s
    1 point
  25. Sci Fi Fantasy Vans old skool
    1 point
  26. @glorydaysa lot of them became either painting or gym shirts and ended up being donated. But I still got a couple. I guess breweries count too
    1 point
  27. 1 vote to change the thread title to My Lesbian Doormat Writers
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00