Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/02/2020 in all sections

1. 1 point
  2. anyways...besides literal supremacists in this thread Aug. 2 Game Time (ET) National TV Wizards vs. Nets 2 p.m. — Trail Blazers vs. Celtics 3:30 p.m. ABC Spurs vs. Grizzlies 4 p.m. — Kings vs. Magic 6 p.m. NBA TV Bucks vs. Rockets 8:30 p.m. ABC Mavericks vs. Suns
    1 point
  3. @wheremight think these games are next week and played by white guys but here is the schedule for tonight i hope that @wheredoesnt get offended that a majority of the players are black Aug. 2 Game Time (ET) National TV Wizards vs. Nets 2 p.m. — Trail Blazers vs. Celtics 3:30 p.m. ABC Spurs vs. Grizzlies 4 p.m. — Kings vs. Magic 6 p.m. NBA TV Bucks vs. Rockets 8:30 p.m. ABC Mavericks vs. Suns
    1 point
  4. they should've cancelled the rest of the season like shaq said because everything that happens is meant to aim at @wherecuz @whereis the center of the universe and if it doesn't happen to @wherethen it never happened apparently the protest is because @whereis really edgy and white
    1 point
  5. Guess what we watched recently also been in my head for three days now
    1 point
  6. Onion rings. Soak the rings in buttermilk and thyme before breading them in 2/3 flour 1/3 Panko tsp baking power salt pepper and any other spices like onion/garlic powder
    1 point
  7. You can also directly fry a stick of butter ..and then wash it down with a glass of buttermilk?
    1 point
  8. Fried chicken is a good idea, or go all out fried chicken and waffles, buttermilk in each.
    1 point
  9. wesc used to do reasonable selvedge, not sure if they still make them or not but I've got a few pairs. Also have a few pairs of N&F, 1 pair of RRL and 1 pair of Diesel's. Of them all my favourite are prob the N&F. Also came across "Unbranded" but I have never worn them, so can't comment.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. don't worry about shrinkage. They will stretch back out after wearing them everyday for a week. You might not get the length back though. yeah, I'm happy RRL has died down. I was pissed when they started selling online and opening up shops everywhere. I think at one point they had 3 or 4 shops in NY. anywho... it seems like people are just wearing dorky chrome hearts (which for sure died when every Dominican bought the trucker hat with their FPUC unemployment checks) stuff and designer mixed with vintage.
    1 point
  12. yeah I was reading my posts from this thread from 10 years ago and I was hella noob but fuck it. what's funny is that I'm still rocking the same jeans from those old posts. I'm telling you that raw RRL lasts forever and fits like comfy pajamas after every wear.
    1 point
  13. PICKED UP SOME CORN AND BEETS AT THE FARMERS MARKET AND THEN WENT AND PICKED UP SOME KABOBS...
    1 point
  14. ain’t that the truth. esp this year, thanks sbmm
    1 point
  15. I’m ready for another rpg in my life where I can sit back and enjoy the damn intensity of cod wears on me lol. Sitting on the edge of my seat and sound whoring for footsteps in my peripheral, only to be melted by a corner camper... 🤣
    1 point
  16. while it's heat waving and humidifying
    1 point
  17. I should know a good many a thing, sir.
    1 point
  18. holy popsicle stick. Over the weekend a friend gave me a VX for free. Yerrrrrr, dual wielding!
    1 point
  19. Really liking these especially this watermelon color way having trouble justifying another dive watch tho
    1 point
  20. @SchnitzelHoly shit that's old!! The Capitol's Best (TCB). nice!!!
    1 point
  21. Not sure if this counts.. a local legend has been recreating some dioramas/scenes with local model trains.. the detail in it is incredible
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00