Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/20/2020 in all sections

1. Quoted my first two liquor catering / bartending gigs Got metal sign made for the front of our bar from $800 less than I was originally quoted, Rebuilt the website I made (shout out to KRTong on the mic! I forgot what his name was on here if it was that but he showed me how navigate wordpress again so I didnt have to spend thousands) Did a photoshoot to create actual content for the damn site fuck paying $500 I did that shit with a tripod and a remote! Borrowed my buddies drone made promo videos for our business for more dynamic content Made thai fuckin spare rips Today 3 young out of state dudes got a flat tire at my local gas station and had no clue how to change a flat. All the rich old people in my town looked the other way I walked over and fixed their flat for them and showed them how to do it. They offered to give me money I said absolutely not bill and ted it out and Be Excellent To Each Other. Wild stallions bro google it... Its been an insane weekend...I am also the owner of an entire Home Goods store...
    3 points
  2. You shouldn't post your dog's face on the internet, now people will know it's him.
    3 points
  3. I started smokin big ol doinks again here recently. I havent really smoked since I was about 19. Shit would give me mad fits of soul crushing anxiety and was just an over all terrible experience. Turns out I had just been smoking the wrong shit. Dont know how it took me 19 years to figure it out.
    3 points
  4. @earmuffsI pocket carry. I have a pocket holster for my m&p. I have a big ass extended clip on it so I just let it hang out of my pocket where ever I go. I have a .38 special that fits real good in my pockets and thats what I carry in the winter in hoodie pouches, jacket pockets or what ever. I got into it with an ex cop buddy of mine when I told him this is how I roll. He was talking about how unreliable that was and how it can get hung up trying to pull it out of the pouch. I told him you act like I have to do things the "police way." I would just shoot through the pouch like
    3 points
  5. I like how this guy does big areas of black
    2 points
  6. anybody got a french horn(asking for the wife) dog walks outer harbour Hard to see but a big seabird nesting spot on the breakwater met another wife went for 8 mile run and I drove down to meet her usually there's a guy in big termite suit here Terri Termite spirit animal these guys chilling on the roof waiting for pups to come out so they can tease him. swooping season coming up checking on house reno's dog got soper excited and fell into a hole in the foundations fell about 4ft so we were on the floor tryin g to get him out Del from playmobile comes up on the portrait mode on my phone.
    2 points
  7. breh spent you spent your saturday on this shit--------sad life homie----😂😂😂😂----- But get the thread back on track------the Dior ones next----
    2 points
  8. Low expectations for this but I liked it. A lot more than I thought I would. Feel bad I watched it without my wife.
    2 points
  9. Don’t post your eyes fam, they’ll steal your retina data
    2 points
  10. Bad ass highway van and the raddest truck I’ve seen in a while!
    2 points
  11. Finally found a spot worth frequenting around here that doesn’t take a fuckin whole ass hour to get to. Free of the law or people bothering you about a off leash dog. Decent water you can see your feet in cause fuck all that creature from the black lagoon shit. Needless to say. I will be back. Next time with some sun block since my mid 30’s ass is no longer black guy immune to getting burned apparently. IMG_0105.MOV IMG_0106.MOV
    2 points
  12. I was at an estate sale yesterday and saw this doll throwin up the W.
    2 points
  13. todd macfarlane's take on both spider man and batman
    2 points
  14. Went to Watson Lake in Prescott (looked like Bedrock from the Flintstones) and Sedona last month. First time to leave the house since the 'vid.
    2 points
  15. Not a van but fits the vibe. Looks like OD green rhino lining for paint
    2 points
  16. i’m on ep 3. started off really good but now they’re going into her life story and i’m getting bored. why do crime docs always gotta do this shit. i’m there for the crime stuff not for the author/researcher and frankly in this case, she kinda gets on nerves
    1 point
  17. @glorydaysI bought a few pair of evisu jeans in the early 2000s. They are probably the best jeans I've ever owned. Their denim was hard as a bitch and rugged as hell for a luxury brand. Worth every penny I dropped on them.
    1 point
  18. true but I need to increase frequency and put more work in to really get better at it tpbm needs a haircut
    1 point
  19. Still remember when this came out. It's one of the few albums that I can't get 3 words into the intro and not hear the whole album.
    1 point
  20. The game's to be sold not told
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. @Dirty_habiTIn the winter on mountains I just melt snow, or cook it on the jet boil if we're waiting for a long time. Typically if I am climbing I just pack snow in a water bottle and throw it in my jacket to melt. Otherwise it's a LifeStraw Water filter or Gravity Bag (depending how much is needed) or a MSR MiniWorks. Also the Sawyer Squeeze is good too. Iodine Tablets are always good to have with you too just in case. For back packing food prior to my allergies I would pack a lot of Granola Bars, Cliff Bars, Trail Mix type stuff. But for camping food at actual camp man there's a plethora of ideas. Instant Potatoes/Rice are great and lightweight options and heavy/filling. Ramen/Cup of Noodles. Dehydrated fruits and meats for multidays. Tuna/Chicken packets are great and cheap. I used to get MRE's or those packaged meals at REI or Sport Stores but they're hella expensive and you can pretty much make your own. When I go on a trek I always look to ensure there is a water way atleast somewhere. I hate carrying tons of water and it's heavy. Many trails these days have youtube reviews and you can get an idea at what mile point they are and what seasons theyre running. Atleast for the ones I have looked at over the last couple years. For instance I am looking into the Ozark National Forest and the Ouachita National Forest and there happens to be alot of information on youtube, reddit and forums for it. Someone else maybe able to piggy back off this with better knowledge or articulation. Alot of cheap gear can be found on SteepandCheap and SierraTradingPost, I also use Poshmark and Ebay. I get name brand gear for 75% off and wont ever pay fullprice for it. My typical Winter/Spring/Fall pack Black Diamond Hiking Poles Black Diamond Ice Axe Kahtoolah K10 Crampons Lifeline Snow Shovel Black Diamond Helmet (depending on what I am doing) Black Diamond Headlamp 2x Plastic Nalgene Bottles, or Hydroflask, or other bottle depending USGI Military Poncho or USGI Goretex Liner Tent (depending on where we're staying) USGI Military Poncho Liner Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Torch Sleeping Bag or USGI Military Sleep System (depending) Pocket Knife & Belt Knife (typically Kershaw Cryo 2 & Ontario 499 Knife) Hatchet (Typically a Schrade SCAXE2) Survival Tin (space blanket, waterproof matches, etc) Trash Bag(s) Goretex Jacket/Rain Jacket (depending) Down/Insulated Puffy Jacket Fleece Base Layer Polypro Pants and Shirt Extra Socks & Underwear Streamlight Pen Flashlight Firestick of some sort I am sure there is some more stuff but that's the basics
    1 point
  23. I have a Gregory 65 L for heavy duty stuff and a ZPacks Arc Haul for the lighter stuff. Ospreys are dope, I’d rather have one of those than the Gregory now that I’ve gotten some experience with it.
    1 point
  24. Northern Michigan last weekend. Been trying to do more winter backpacking. The bonus is there are virtually no other humans around.
    1 point
  25. Today a homie and I did a section of Pacific Crest Trail that tops out at Eagle Rock in Warner Springs, CA.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00