Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/09/2020 in all sections

1. No reason it can't be both. That they were wired would actually support that it could well have been. Smart business move on the part of the crime groups, torture your competitors/bad creditors and make some crypto on the side.
    2 points
  2. Mountain Lion on the Rh side
    2 points
  3. I'm literally sitting here listening to children's lullabies on repeat. I've been here for three hours now and the only thing that will bring myself to press stop is to go in and lay down next to my little girl. It seems the only way I can block out the sadness and frustration of the world at the moment, to let my mind wander to a state where the only things that matter are hugs and smiles. I can't tell you how tired I am.
    2 points
  4. Staring at the floor at work instead of doing other peoples work.
    2 points
  5. Here’s my 4th fireworks IMG_2021.MOV So I knocked out hella early with intentions of getting up early and walking. I got up earlier than expected and decided to roll with it.I woke up at 3am. Headed out bout 4 This guy is three blocks from my pad on his horn at 3:30 IMG_2022.MP4 Chose a direction and started walking. I forgot that at night you should pause an extra moment while taking flix. crossed 62nd bridge at 4:20am crossing 40th street bridge at 5:16 am Graff n dance-May have to come back in winter to see the rest of the wall never pass up an opportunity to take a peek by the river in Pittsburgh worth it just can’t decide if I like it with or without the boat I stepped on this (dock?) and the water slapped up over it and I decided the view from here will do. if you know about the boat, you know about the boat. A very Pittsburgh picture 16the street 7:18 am this guy was circling this heap. couldn’t tell if it was his heap or not I’ll always stop for a Soviet tag. Even if it is capping someone with the least amount of effort I had completely exhausted myself by hittin 8-9 miles before 8a that I didn’t take the time to frame this wall up. Passed tf out when I got home. Ordered pizza (pizza thread) and then hit 4 -5 miles later on that eve.
    2 points
  6. That sounds like some of the contracts there were about a few years back for vessels working the West African coast and MAlacca Straits. Although, if it is about red room ops, whoever takes such a job should expect to be slotted and thrown overboard at the end of the gig instead of receiving a quart mil and to be able to go back on land and blab about it.
    1 point
  7. I heard there was a job offer on the darknet which basically was this. 250k for 6 months Medical RN and Combat experience required Location unknown but on a ship at sea
    1 point
  8. that’s what i thought at first but seems to be more drug related. still fkn weird they had the containers wired up cameras
    1 point
  9. I'm trying so hard to keep em clean...I fucking love my nb's
    1 point
  10. You guys got me itching for more 900 series nb's 993
    1 point
  11. @Kultsall this 992 hype got me hyped. the dub taps ones are still my favorite tho but I refuse to buy resell rape prices on anything.
    1 point
  12. you never sleep as well as you do next to your kids.
    1 point
  13. Decriminalize recreational cocaine.
    1 point
  14. 2020 is so fucking munted that most the world doesn't even remember that Iran and the US were shooting at each other and Iran shot down a passenger jet killing everyone on board. That's how fucked up shit is. And being in the line of work that pays attention to things like mega-bushfires, pandemics, mega-protest riots and countries shooting at each other is dead set fucking exhausting right now.
    1 point
  15. What crimes were the prisoners in for, and where can I get one of those scorpions, that looks like fun to shoot? In all seriousness I'm more shocked that this was a dutch operation since prostitution, and drug black markets there don't generate enough capitol to fund something like this. I'm assuming since cocaine/heroin are still illegal they probably run a distribution network out of there for the entire EU.
    1 point
  16. As far as i know, it simply means he is not free to leave, however he has not been charged with a crime at the time of being detained, but charges can be later issued by a prosecutor. They can hold him in custody for up to 72 hours, if i’m not mistaken, and after that if no charges have been placed on him he is free to leave.
    1 point
  17. Anyone try getting a roll of quarters recently? I’ve been trying for two weeks now every store Ive attempted tell me they can not afford to give out any rolls of coins and/or have signs posted stating the same thing. im just tryin to do some laundry
    1 point
  18. I heard they were funded by George Soros and Bill Gates.
    1 point
  19. Glad you asked. There's a strong possibility that he should have been arrested immediately after putting a bullet in his wife's chest unless there's convincing evidence it was in self defense. It's that simple. Some people think there shouldn't be special privileges like the right to dump lead in your wife's chest for a select group of government employees.
    1 point
  20. Series of stamps depicting the elements of hip-hop. I was looking at that like I don't recognize who did it. Then I looked it up. Now I still don't recognize who did it. Feel like they could have repped it better. It should have been the 'S'. Or Seen's S? A Dondi silhouette? Bunch of bits and arrows?
    1 point
  21. Who the fuck drinks ice tea out of coffee mugs? 🙂
    1 point
  22. That a radio scanner? Monitoring the cops?
    1 point
  23. LAYING IN BED WATCHING THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS WITH MAMA AND BABY GIRL... WAITING FOR HER TO FALL ASLEEP TO TAKE HER TO HER BED.
    1 point
  24. Got these free from a homeless person i let stay at my house for a few days
    1 point
  25. Multicam tactical outfitters teddy bear Allen for the patch
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Lap around the lake today
    1 point
  28. It has been 1 year today since my mom died and probably gonna be rough
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00