Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/07/2020 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. school holidays daughter's 4th birthday today but my wife has to work so we did a family thing yesterday My puppy having fun on the farm while my nephew runs about in 46 degrees in odd sock and short and a barcelona strip very fresh lambchops father inlaw's car inventory pumpkin which will be soup in about 5 hours
    2 points
  3. that's a freaky pic.
    2 points
  4. Stranger danger...keep your face off the internet.
    2 points
  5. What kind of asshole country doesn't let you stunt on these hoes with outlandish mods like the shit we see here....??
    2 points
  6. Much Respect, shoe probably worth billions at Sotheby's auction.
    2 points
  7. Fried tuna streak and homemade cream corn... for 1.. cause i have no friends... cause im a loser alcoholic.
    2 points
  8. I was defrosting ground beef and saw that it leaked in my fridge. I took the opportunity to take everything out, disinfect everything thrice, and cleaned every tiny crevice with about 40 Q-Tips. It was oddly satisfying.
    2 points
  9. Built my first pc. Wiring was a bitch but pleased with the end result! Still minor tinkering to be done
    2 points
  10. Protection got beaten to death by JJJ when it was released. It's a hellova song but I just can't hear it anymore. I think Massive represents the 90s era of the British music scene (much as do Prodigy, Happy Mondays, Primal Scream, Blur, KLF, etc.), which was pretty dang awesome. PRobably a bunch of nostalgia mixed in there. The 90s were fucking incredible, though. So glad that was when I came of age; best music so far, peaceful global environment for us in the West, rave/club scene exploding with all the accoutrements that went along with that scene, etc. etc. Was just an awesome time, the 60s of our generation.
    1 point
  11. More like will you have an option not to get the implant or be cast to a contaminated hellswamp
    1 point
  12. Really? No unfinished sympathy?
    1 point
  13. I didn't say that. Its me who didn't know. I had to look it up and share
    1 point
  14. She was banging Elon Musk while they were married
    1 point
  15. oh ya, i’m gonna get married realllllll soon
    1 point
  16. Looks rapey. And obscure. Lol.
    1 point
  17. Got this one yesterday Im pretty proud of. talk about backpacking my whole team! PTFO! 🥂
    1 point
  18. That’s sick, if I got a nuke I would have to change my pants, my longest kill streak is only 22, scrub numbers, shame and dishonor
    1 point
  19. Was looking up "dichotomy" and decided to click 'images' and this was one of them. Not sure if the nose have something to do with the pronunciation of dichotomy? But...
    1 point
  20. my nickname from childhood
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. @glorydaystrue but I hardly ever pay....retail.
    1 point
  23. Leftover smoked brisket transformed into a cottage pie.
    1 point
  24. Crispy pork belly, fennel salad, fish sauce vin.
    1 point
  25. Walked down to the beach last night for a midnight swim. Woke up and drove the 50 miles to Destin today. Traffic was horrible. Swam for a couple hours and headed back to our spot. Gonna check out another beach tomorrow. Sun burnt like a motherfucker. FullSizeRender.mov
    1 point
  26. It was good, but I’m an old fashioned hamburger kinda guy. spent last night in Cheaha state park In Alabama. The highest point in the state. Had to stop outside of Birmingham to get some shoes. Only pair I brought got fucked up. As we were leaving I found a $100 bill! Took mostly backroads all the way down Alabama, shit was tight. Stopped in Montgomery to eat and walk around. We made it to Florida. Gonna be here for three days. Didn’t even fully setup, just went straight to the water. Not as refreshing as Alabama mountain water, but still nice. Will most likely head to Destin one day since it’s not far. FullSizeRender.mov IMG_4810.MOV
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00