Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/03/2020 in all sections

1. They dont look like much but they are a couple of hefty lunch tacos i made out of a bunch of stuff. Refried beans Ground beef Shredded cheese Jalapenos Sour cream Guac And lettuce. Nothing fancy but it filled me tf up. /nohomo
    2 points
  2. I'm pretty great at classic diner breakfast. 2 egg Mushroom, Onion, Pepper omelet topped with none other than American cheese. Get fucked, if you put anything else BUT that shit on your omletas brehs! Chicken sausage links. Delectable home fries from scratch. Griddled cornbread (store bought).
    2 points
  3. Thermobaric missiles, sick.
    1 point
  4. Very happy with my fellow San Diegans. Everyone is keeping their distance. Not as packed as most days leading up to a three day weekend but I think that may be due to travel restrictions for out of town era more than anything. I got this Zissou a while back for this exact purpose, beach beater. The rubber strap is surprisingly comfortable, definitely better than any g shock I have owned. It’s nice being able to swim without constantly checking my wrist to make sure my Swiss shitter is still there. I have a floral Nato en route from cheapest nato straps but the global pandemic is causing heavy delay in intl shipping. Ok ciao!
    1 point
  5. That's how it hails in Colombia
    1 point
  6. That fake hail looks like da raw raw
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. Again, just trying shit I've never done before. Someone loaned me the springform pan. Gingersnap Cherry Cheesecake.
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. I miss having subwoofers. Just made my commute so fun.
    1 point
  11. drunk want to go paint but i enjoy health insurance. Times have made me soft
    1 point
  12. I think we all need a Media cleanse Social media and mass media too much input and too many opinions too many people have a forum that probably shouldnt idk man but I’m w you about offending people by doing anything and it being fucking exhausting
    1 point
  13. It was fairly good, and controversial in more than one way. British made, shows a little more than what Amercan TV is willing to do. Operation Toussaint is related and pretty good too.
    1 point
  14. Was_her_balls_hot-6ky5nfcik3851.mp4
    1 point
  15. Ok, yeah, that's why they wanted to hang with you. Your camera. BTW, what are you doing later?
    1 point
  16. I want the future we thought we’d have
    1 point
  17. My wisdom teeth don’t need to get removed hoorah.
    1 point
  18. ^nice.....here's part 2 ...
    1 point
  19. I started listening to Hip Hop when i was 7 or 8 years old (1988)... can't remember which song got me into Hip Hop but it was either Parents Just Don't Understand by dj jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Posse on Broadway by sir mix a lot, or Sally (that girl) by the Gucci crew... up until Hip Hop it was pretty much anything Michael Jackson...i got thriller on vinyl as a gift from my mom's cousin and had Bad on cassette tape... but my cousin from L.A. really got me into some good Hip Hop... being in Sacramento, we were limited on what we could find... you could find some good shit from tower records (that actually started in sac) or you could listen to ebro's "flava show" on 102.5 (yes, the same ebro that's in new York now) or you could listen to kdvs.. which was the local college radio from uc davis... but other than that, l.a. was playing all the new shit and had the new trends (my cousin put me up on cross colors and i was one of the first teenagers here in sac wearing that shit)... all through the 90s I'd call my cousin and ask him to put me up on the new shit while keeping an ear to the underground radio shows . Matt Barnes is from sac .. went to Del campo high school and always has been a dick lol... he lived in my other cousin's apartments in marina Del rey... didn't care for him the couple times he played for the kings... meeting ?uestlove would be cool but id rather meet black thought... hands down Black Thought is in my top 10 emcees of all times. Ive met a lot of emcees and most have been really cool... krs1, snoop, 50cent, fabulous, spliff star, dead prez, slum village, digital underground..i even met Warren G a few months ago...i met Russell Simmons, lil cease, and puffy in NYC but they don't really count... my cousin from l.a. flew up to sac a couple of years ago to roll to a dj premier show... small venue.. ended up going back stage and meeting him too.. one of the nicest guys. But for me the true golden years will be everything from 88 to 03... the way i look at it, Hip Hop music started in 73... from 73 to 88 is the first 15 years which i appreciate now but didn't really get into... then 88 to 2003 which is the 2nd 15 years which im all about then 2004 to now which is 3rd 15 years where rap music has fallen off... sure, there are some dope underground cats and old school heads still doing their thing, but in general it's fallen off..i still listen to the classics but ive found myself listening to other genres of music more now
    1 point
  20. Man, five hours!? I woulda bailed once the meter was up!! Lol tempting but not for $50! I’ll try and catch it next time or comes to town lol GLWS! 🍻
    1 point
  21. fuck....im going long with this story. so, i dont drink, and she doesnt really do beer....but the way they had it set up is you get a stamp for waiting in line (so nobody can cut the line) and when you get to the entrance, they give you a wristband to enter...the wristband had tabs the server could pull off...there were 4 tabs labeled 1,2,3,B.....1 for your first glass, 2 for your 2nd, 3 for your 3rd and B to get your two bottles to go (2 being the limit on the bottles you could buy)....2 bottles for $20 was the going price....so we waited...and waited...luckily, i had a long ass story to tell her so that took up the first hour...then we'd take turns waiting in line while the other would go and do things...i'd wait while she went to use the bathroom...she'd wait while i went to the sandwich shop and buy us some sandwiches to eat...i'd wait while she went to sit down on the bench...she'd wait since my stupid phone died and i went into barnes and nobles to look for a charger...etc etc...standing in line for a long time fucking sucks...but about 4 hours and 50 minutes later, we made it to the front and got our wristbands and got seated outside...the reason it took so long is because it was first come first serve and they were seating people and they were at capacity and wouldnt let people in until people left...but people that were seated were taking their fucking precious time.... it didnt have to be like this....but whatever. we got inside, didn't want to order food...didnt even want drinks...just wanted the bottles and to be out...since we waited, i figured we'd get our 4 limit (2 for her and 2 for me)...she said she only wanted one for her brother in law..so i ended up with 3 bottles of pliny the younger...i didn't buy the charger at barnes and nobles cause $20 for a charger is fucking wack but since my phone was dead and i wanted to put my cousin up on the fact that i just waited 5 hours to get him beer, i borrowed her phone and called him from it....obviously he didnt recognize the sacramento number and so he didnt pick up...i left him a voicemail saying that id call him back and for him to pick up....which i did and he did...so i switched over to facetime and was like, love you man...and you know this man (christucker.gif) cause i just waited 5 hours to get you 2 bottles of pliny the younger...needless to say...he was hella happy about it....i wished him a happy birthday and told him he'd have to come up to Sacramento to drink it cause i aint mailing that shit and am not driving down to l.a. any time soon...so im just waiting on him to book a plane out to Sac so he can kick it over a weekend, drink is beer, and we can chill. my friend gave her pliny to her brother in law and he shared it with his wife and said it was great beer. and finally...the whole point of my story...if you guys have been doing the math, you know that we got 4 bottles total....1 went to my friend's brother in law...2 are spoken for..for my cousin...which leaves me with the 4th bottle: $50 ...any takers?! (i mean, you dont have to drive to santa rosa and wait 5 hours for it lol)
    1 point
  22. continued... and this is the first year that they are bottling pliny the younger...before it was just on tap....as luck/coincidence would have it we were close to Santa Rosa during a Saturday that they were selling it..we checked to see how far it was from where we were to Santa Rosa and it turns out we were 30 miles away....i asked her if she was down to make the drive (we took her car) and she said sure...so on our way there, i explained that my cousin's birthday had just passed about a month ago and i was too busy with my new job to send him anything or buy him anything..and that if i could get my hands on one bottle, that would make up for not getting him something...it was already around 1pm and I was afraid that we'd drive all the way out there and that theyd be out of it...she also proceeded to tell me about her brother in law who just had a brush with death, had to have emergency surgery and just spent the last 2 weeks in the hospital and he's a huge IPA fan, so she wanted to get him a bottle....so off we went. we pulled up in Santa Rosa and the line was literally a few blocks long....she told me to jump in line while she went to park the car...so i did that...and went to the end of the line....i asked the "bros" in front of me how long they thought the wait would be...they told me that the lady who was coming around to stamp everyone's hand told them that from the spot that we were at, it would be a five hour wait....yes, a fucking 5 hour wait....so i called my friend and was like "fuck this...the wait is 5 hours, dont park, just come back and pick me up" and she was like "too late, i already parked and fed the meter for the next 2 hours" to which i was like, "are you sure you still wanna do this? are you down?" to which she said yes that she was.
    1 point
  23. Smokey, peaty goodness that’s been hiding in the back of my cupboard for about a year
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Γ—
Γ—