Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/11/2020 in all sections

1. I’m confident there’s a black baby in that belly, plus a couple others roasting in her dodge neon in the parking lot.
    4 points
  2. I love when people throw tantrums like this. The Asian chick's voice is sexy as fuck. "My family will fuck you up" Old bitch is fuckin mafia.
    3 points
  3. It is a commercial grow and this is our first run of the business. We are in a state that is only legal medically and the whole state is at high demand once flower became legal. our employer tells us to be proud of what we do. They fought long and hard to get where were at. We’re legal. We’re quality. We’re building. They do know I take loads of pics and there are things I cannot post. Our name. Certain numbers, areas, formulas, (you get it). They said he wants to keep his prices and product at price points where everyone type of price scale will be able to have quality and also doesn’t wanna wipe out the black market we will supply our own dispensary as well as others. its incredibly professional and under the state’s watchful eye because we are pioneering here. We’re writing to the books on this facility. All of our input and work will be immortalized in this building and books And I love it. I’m the fifth staff hire and no one else has been hired since. We have an seed collection that is massive and our tissue culture lab is where the magic happens. We are growing on every level (literally and physically) With a small small team (we get new hires starting next week.
    3 points
  4. That’s actually a portable microwave and she’s heating up a chicken nugget in her throat
    3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Fucked up when I really had to pause to think through it this was a meme or reality.
    2 points
  7. That tag is some type of marker As for Dust tags - go out an experiment dude. C'mon each one teach one and all that but this is ridiculous - it's dust/soot and fingers and experimentation. But being more positive - my suggestion if you want to make ground tags is a ketchup bottle and paint.
    2 points
  8. Someone filed an official complaint with the city today regarding the odor coming from our facility Eh. our main corridor was cookin today. We all stayed busy in a room of 80degree 60% rh IMG_9411.MOV
    2 points
  9. 0900 RATM 1300 NAP 1700 protest 2000 uhhhhhhhh
    2 points
  10. long weekend breakfast complete with typos galore in the menu. how the fuck dont people check it? If the graphic designer didn't see it come up in indesign he must have been pretty useless. Corellas by the bucketloads fucking heaps of them checked out renovations walking the local MTB tracks ( but not this one) made some friends bone found another painted rock rubbish bonfire even with the addition of a gallon of paint thinners it didn't really take off 4:11am 37 degrees. heard a squeak in kitchen so set a trap and 1hour later IMG_3225.MOV
    2 points
  11. I was defrosting ground beef and saw that it leaked in my fridge. I took the opportunity to take everything out, disinfect everything thrice, and cleaned every tiny crevice with about 40 Q-Tips. It was oddly satisfying.
    2 points
  12. This ones interesting because there’s actually photos of BLM posing and marching with guns. One shot in particular made rounds of a young good looking black female wearing what appears to be a plate carrier and carrying an AR. Until you look close and realize the best is for paintball and the AR is chambered one .22. Was extra interesting to read the context the MSM applied to it and how truly clueless they are about firearms.
    1 point
  13. Heard a interesting tidbit on the Popular Front podcast the other day about Tunisian Jihadists that killed the leader of the Northern Alliance 2 days before the Sept 11th attacks. I admittedly don’t know fuck all about the Northern Alliance, but they said the dude they killed would have been the go-to guy for the Americans in the following never ending war. Thought it was an interesting piece of information i had never heard before.
    1 point
  14. It's one of the Canon point & shoot type cameras, about fits the palm of your hand with a decent zoom to it.
    1 point
  15. That's a whole lot of adjectives for some cheese.
    1 point
  16. So traveling cross country a few weeks back before they opened shit up was interesting. The response to the virus varied greatly from state to state, town to town, person to person.. In a small town in Texas the local sports bar was functioning as normal, walk your ass in and get some food and drinks like nothing was going on. In other small towns everyone was masked up and the place looked deserted. Walked in one store in Denver without a face covering and got scolded, walk in the next store and had a dude tell me i looked like i was about to rob the place. Other places employees were required to wear masks but didn't give a fuck less if you did. The hospital i’m at now seems to not give a fuck, they’re social distancing the seating, but 10 people will walk in an elevator without a mask in sight.
    1 point
  17. Don’t tell me a drunk guy in a bar started that whole thing
    1 point
  18. Videos and photos are to try to show it’s not just like an army of “Antifa Anarchists.” Hellbent on violence. In this photo you can see how far the blockades stretched. The went about 4-5 blocks down Pine, and 1-2 blocks in either direction off of Pine. Where that crowd is further down the street is where that guy in the car entered, from the right. this last photo was the response from a few people after a few rounds of blast balls from the police. They pushed us back about 2 blocks. Then the video footage further up is when they pulled back and the protestors pushed forward again.
    1 point
  19. How to say cringe in so many more words:
    1 point
  20. freaky fans we start harvesting on Monday. 2 weeks earlier than originally planned. Bottle sized right now we go through a lot of gloves. But I ride each glove out as long as I can all the white on the sleeve is sticky icky IMG_9295.MP4
    1 point
  21. Just finished Klopp's biography: Also reading these:
    1 point
  22. Circle of life, balance of nature. Saw my 1st fawn of the season yesterday. Kind of saw my 2nd today..... Ate the brain right out the skull. No doubt Mother Nature listens to metal.
    1 point
  23. In 1944 the US published a resistance/sabotage manual for people in Europe resisting their fascist governments. Here it is in full, in case you're someone living under a government that needs resisting. https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
    1 point
  24. A weekend of pies got all 916 clones potted up someone is putting together our dry racks sit by the river later than usual. chatting with a friend about life this is Main st. Friday night. At 9:30 I live on this street. my day off. I felt like I did absolutely nothing but lay around but I went for a mornin stroll. It was too perfect out not too. i want in on one of these gardens round the way I knew it was gonna be warm today so I did really just want to lounge around. I did. I lounged oh and I bought a few new plants. and drew a template of the racks so we can use as a map of the clone’s locations. philly cheese pie. This one has been the best yet. Then went for a sunset walk IMG_9160.MP4 back to work this morn
    1 point
  25. I cut half of the grass and got attacked by bees. They tore my ass up and the yard will remain half cut.
    1 point
  26. @Boris The Butcher if aquaman had a trident in one hand and his other fist up batman's ass, how would you fight him
    1 point
  27. Nigga if I could read I wouldn't be on here. I need photos.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00