Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/30/2020 in all sections

1. country breakfast... farm egg over slow smoked brisket.
    6 points
  2. My exs grandma is a nurse and she just got put on a ventilator, she’s a dope lady really hoping she pulls through.
    4 points
  3. Mac n cheese w/ kale, broccoli, and hotsauce
    4 points
  4. I used to do electrical maintenance at a bunch of pubs & clubs when I was an apprentice, it was always grimey as fuck in the daylight everything was sticky and trashed Made a good amount of return business for myself getting smashed on a Wednesday night and ripping the hand driers off the walls in the bathrooms then coming back Thursday morning getting paid to repair them
    4 points
  5. In on burger posts! Knocked this together last night Potato bun 50/50 Chuck/Brisket Patty grilled on weber Middle bacon smoked over apple wood Caramelised onions Hi-melt cheddar Home made chilli sauce/relish American mustard Tomato & lettuce
    4 points
  6. Think there are sexier Korean chix but sure, I'd stage a coup in her panties and give her the ol bibimbap.
    3 points
  7. Now we finally have acquired a large body of data that supports it. Without the data, the arguments were seemingly political....
    3 points
  8. Webinars offer great opportunities to sketch fuck that E
    3 points
  9. Breakfast for dinner brioche bun colby cheese soft scramble w/ kale likkle smokies
    3 points
  10. https://www.facebook.com/110272277115843/posts/165327118277025/
    3 points
  11. Fucking Nosferatu over here! ^^^^^
    3 points
  12. combined last day off and today everything is in bloom right now. including fucking people the flowers on this Prunus! ive never seen the bottom of the river.even if it’s just the shore IMG_5354.MP4 this is a cool flower. Very unique. a lil early round here Centaurea montana another community garden in the works cool address thing back to work. Clipping clones. Thousands of them my walk after work. Almost 60 out and cloudy. So perfect Just signed my lease. complimented him on how beautiful the trucks were. I’ve never seen em out and up close. he said “we’d take ya for a spin if we weren't working” “we do that” haha made my day. Super friendly guys. (They were gardening, touching up paint, cleaning) glad they’re keeping the Japanese Knotweed under control.
    3 points
  13. Swear to god read this in Joe Exotic's voice in my head. /prohomo
    2 points
  14. Ayo, finally found it... I fucking hate government(s), but she could be my thicktator until I was finished.
    2 points
  15. since we were ‘lollipoppin’ the plants today you already know but it’s this scene that I imagine
    2 points
  16. This is from my personal stash today after some yard work.
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. I've never noticed a huge difference in Bourbons. Some are slightly better than others, but nothing profound. Until I got gifted a bottle of Jefferson Reserve. Not even crazy expensive (Seen it from $48 - $70 or so), but this was so smooth and rich, that it was next level compared to anything else I've had. Worth hunting down for sure...
    2 points
  19. 2 points
  20. I wasn’t sure where to add this in Ch.0, This Guy Hiked From Mexico To Canada And Filmed One Second Each Day. Here's What He Saw In 3 Minutes:
    2 points
  21. @Hua Guofangeven her name is cute 😍
    2 points
  22. Pheobe Gates is still hot today at a million, or however old she is.
    2 points
  23. Backtrack back to the basics. Naturally. Seriously, the following is not meant to be funny. Indeed laughter is good for your health but I'm not trying to be funny. Turkey (turkey from a deli or 'sandwich slices' will do as well) Organic garlic (garlic stuffed olives in a jar will do as well) Caff-free herbal tea (bags you have to steep) Dice some garlic in with some turkey meat. Just a small snack portion before bed. Chase this down with the caff-free herbal tea. If you like garlic then it's not chasing it down, you are simply accompanying the palate. Floss before bed but do not brush your teeth with a commercial paste. Do this every night before bed. The first week will not always show improvement. The next week and weeks after, however, will improve your quality of sleep. OTC or pharma is not to be mixed with this regiment.
    2 points
  24. For me in the states it’s more 00 memories but I don’t miss the clubs as much as I miss the let outs and afters.
    2 points
  25. Not that I am in any place to tell you how to sketch, but I reckon some darker colour in the 3 D would allow the letters to come out more, as they're all light colours right now.
    2 points
  26. UFO does not equal alien, it equals we don't know (or claim not to know) what that is/was. Shit like the SR71 Blackbird or the B-2 Stealth were identified as UFOs by unsuspecting citizens before we knew what they really were.
    2 points
  27. Unsee what? She looks normal to me.
    2 points
  28. I think most of us have seen this video by now. IIRC NYT had first leaked it years ago but the video was declassified by the Pentagon yesterday. Its renewed interest and sparked more conversation about it. JRE had the pilot on a few months back to talk about the incident. I thought it was interesting. What do you guys make of all this? https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000006525294/ufo-video-navy.html https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/04/27/heres-why-the-pentagon-officially-released-ufo-video-footage/#1a0815711a6a https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-declassifies-navy-videos-purportedly-show-ufos/story?id=70364183
    1 point
  29. Staff drinks, where you were allowed to have one guest accompany you, in the clubs were..., rather messy affairs. I once found the DJ's wife lying in a puddle of, what I assume was her own piss. The amount of coke groupies that got to see the inside of the storeroom or back stairs was ridiculous and the arguments between the glassies as to who would DJ staffies - so they could impress the boss and become the new house DJ (lol!) - were fucking idiotic. THe clubs always looked so ugly in daylight when the curtains were drawn, which was the best way to get everyone to fuck off home.
    1 point
  30. A Covid19 take on a Chinese dish known as "Flies Heads," maybe something like 'ground pork w/ garlic chives' in English? For this I used ground beef, a mix of regular chives and spring onions I have growing around, and serrano pepper instead of Chinese hot peppers. It's all cooked in a mix of mirin, soy sauce, sesame oil, and fermented black bean.
    1 point
  31. Might be moving soon so i’m using up the last of what i got at the moment. Some Mexican rice with chicken and diced tomatoes and peppers, with a little bit of guacamole salsa thrown in there. I just pan fried the chicken, tomatoes and peppers before dumping them in the rice. Pot was used just to mix it all up.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. This is who youre arguing with online
    1 point
  34. I’ve seen something in the sky at night that moved across the sky in a way I’d never seen before and have never seen since. A friend and I saw it together and were both stunned. Moved in a way that would turn a human pilot into jelly. wasn’t a satellite, wasn’t a planet, wasn’t a meteor, wasn’t an airplane. No idea what is was.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00