Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/28/2020 in all sections

1. 3/27/2020 5:04 am Wake up, use flash like I don't know how technology works alerting a lakeside neighborhood there's a fool close by 5:06 Only drink coffee imported from Yirgacheffe in Ethiopia, smells like citrus when it's ground. Wonk Saggin 5:11 am Gucci in the kitchen water whippin' 5:16 am Breakfast, then shower get dressed 6:15 am Lunch/Breakfast packed by wifey 6:23 am New Kicks came in the mail last night, a rare "allowed to wear in house" opportunity exploited. 6:40am preparing to roll out for the day 6:45 Three cones packed 6:46am Leftovers from grinder go in the dugout 6:46 am Just a quick taste 6:50 am pocket/wallet content check, word is the same ox slashed another oontzer earlier 6:50 am Still too thiiiiiiick when it's packed for me, time to hit the road though 8:47 am found the culprit, water damage on a duct detector for a massive parking garage fan unit 8:48 am Just before I replaced the card and head in less than 30 minutes, clear the fire alarm panel's trouble, and get this fan unit working again 9:37 am Gloves come off, hands wiped clean and sanitized upon entering the vehicle. 10:40 am A temperamental subject disturbing an entire high rise, luckily I know just the trick to satisfy her, fixed in less than 5 minutes 10:45 am Rewarded with a concert in the parking garage from this beauty by the building engineer 11:45 am Lunch time, thermos meals are highly recommended 12:03 am Brand New Work Vehicle Flex 12:12 Time for a hike in the garden. 12:16 They bold now 12:17 Fuckizyou lookin at kid? 12:20 They maintaining proper dissidence, and social distance by climbing rocks. Proper. 12:34 Forgot to take off tools, keys, voltmeter but at least my feet dressed for my best Colorado life. 12:43 Checking out my favorite artist's work 12:50 Soon to be: On the road again... 1:04 Attitude back on gratitude after lunch, a long drive ahead, hustle is essential 5:15 Emergency communications restored after an open heart surgery, Mercer's about that overtime life 5:26 Gloves come off outside of the vehicle only to wash the hands 5:27 Blue collar worker rule number 9, only clean hands shall touch PP (cropped) 5:39 Feed the horses in the back 5:43 Gas, grass, and (hopefully one day) ass will be available here. 7:02 My favorite time is spoiled brat time with this dog poop factory 7:06 Flexxelence poppin off in the kitchen when I come in the door wavin the .44 7:43 All you heard was poppa don't fuck with hamburger helper no mo 8:21 Local desert is a must, just before bed, I'm old and I'm usually out before 9:00 pm
    8 points
  2. Getting stir-crazy, had to take the family out for a drive, picnic, and hike. lots of horse 💩 Afterwards, we drove through Cave Creek, a small western town / tourist trap / biker hangout. The streets had a lot of people walking around, souvenir stores were open, and some bars/restaurants were still seating people 🤦🏻‍♂️ This biker bar was packed, it has a large courtyard, and multiple indoor spaces - there was even a band playing 💁🏻‍♂️ (Not my picture, I was driving)
    5 points
  3. One of my favorite snacks as a kid, and still is who the fuck am i kidding. Little peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches on Ritz crackers. I don’t eat them often but when i do.. i’ll eat half a damn box of these fucks. Heavier on the Fluff than the PB.
    5 points
  4. so I’ve made a deal with myself. For every mile I get in-that’s one episode to watch (of some show I’ll get stuck on. Currently:better call saul) I got in four miles today. And living in a city of bridges-I walked my 22 or 23 bridge today (out of 446) there are a lot of these types of memorials around this area MOAR also saw my first deer since moving back. It was dead but a deer, nonetheless. the dot is where I usually sit by the river And managed to lose another lens cap cover
    4 points
  5. It wasnt right now. But it was friday afternoon. I deleted my fb profile. And the cool thing is it didnt feel like a break up. Nothing missed, nothing at all, like it never happened.
    3 points
  6. This other map popped up into my feed. Same information, presented with an entirely different tone. Again, unsure how either is communicating the specifics as neither provides a legend to allow for the interpretation of what we're seeing, but clearly coming at it with different tones. As an interesting comparison I googled zombie map and saw these in the results. Obviously red Is a significant color choice. According to https://www.colormatters.com/the-meanings-of-colors/red is symbolizes... Obviously its often used to call attention and is often used in medical contexts. I think where the first map skewed the context was their choice to go with the dark palette along with red. As previously noted by you guys, combined with teh choice to blanket entire regions in red as well, its hard to ignore it as not being sensationalist. Then again we're living in unreal times as well, so there is that. It's still my position, however, that choices like these in presenting "facts" or "news" undermines the objectivity that their position is supposed to encapsulate. In an era when less and less people have trust in MSM, its stuff like this that further erodes public trust in them.
    3 points
  7. If you have Dominican or Mexican neighborhoods nearby with little mini marts or bodegas and you’ve never bothered to check them out, do it. They are hidden gems stocked to the brim with everything you could think of (NYC not included obviously, we know, we get it, you’ve been had bodegas) This psa is for those of yous (whites, mostly) who have no idea what I’m talking about. So next time you see those bare ass stop and shop shelves just know theres hope on the other side of town 🤣.
    3 points
  8. Bought a pork shoulder and attempted to play Mexico carnitas with my slow cooker. Came out decent after chop down and oven broil. Moderately happy with the results. Should not have cooked for so long and used less OJ. Looks very whyte bread in that crock pot lol.
    3 points
  9. Sorry -you guys have to put up with my daily walks. When you move from the desert to somewhere green (well, me anyway) I tend to really appreciate the colors and variety of just a regular walk and not having to search a desert for them Callery Pear Pyrus calleryana yo. This tree smells so bad in full bloom if I’m not mistaken found a community garden. Flowering Quince Chaenomeles speciosa this one is new to me something in the Prunus (Cherry) genus
    3 points
  10. been waiting for years to more meaningfully contribute to this thread. yes I know I should have got a rescue dog but two years of scouring the rescues sites for something that isn't "PitbullXwhatever", StaffyX hasn't brought up shit all. I haven't had a dog since 1994 so this is the new member of the family (name still 100% TBD but lenny or lynton are the faves). Miniature Schnauzer. Might be premature actually - he was only born yesterday but fuck it I'm excited!
    3 points
  11. A few oontzers have posted some good advice since this pandemic occurred. Let’s keep the memes, politics, and general bullshit out of this thread and dedicate it to helping each other out. @abrasivesaintdropped a helpful nugget earlier I’m forcing myself to workout by only watching shows if I’m using my elliptical or doing basic exercise like lunges, squats, sit-ups, pushups, etc. My local grocery store & pharmacies are not stocked on some core necessities, so I went to the mini-mart gas station next door - it was full of frozen foods, vitamin C supplements, Cold-Eze, White Castle sliders 🍔 and a bunch of shit no one thinks a gas station would carry. Hardware stores are also great resources for every day necessities. Since whitey took all the 🧻- I bought a bunch of Kleenex as a reserve. I’ve always been a big fan of wet arse wipes, I’m fully stocked, but I learned from a plumber years ago to never flush them. We keep small trash cans with scented garbage bags (Amazon) next to our toilets for disposal, all this panic may cause sewer blockage from people flushing “flushable” wipes - DON’T! If the shit really hits the fan, stock up on the small things that are big in daily life people haven’t considered yet: coffee, coffee filters, condiments, spices, vitamins, Q-tips, feminine “napkins”, toothpaste, mouthwash, yada yada yada, all the little things you’ll need in the coming months when going to a store is a gamble 🎲 ...or neg me, just stay safe and alive.
    2 points
  12. @Schnitzelcongratulations. I’m so glad they went through with gettin Sammy neutered. i guess he just sits with his legs open like this he’s mad. But I’m glad they did the right thing
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. GF is banned from anymore artworks up unless one is removed, it starting to feel like antiques roadshow
    2 points
  15. One of my clients says he only eats at ATL waffle houses because they know how to cook. Everywhere else is trash. He's a Brotha so I trust that MF spttin'
    2 points
  16. Been in there covering routes while working or hanging out with the local goons. Natolli's and Tony's are the legit spots on the outskirts of the northside of Chicago for Good food and anything else
    2 points
  17. For those that still don’t think you government lies to you. Putting your life on the line because they have an agenda. The MSM complicit in spreading the message. It always is, right up until it isn’t. CDC is now changing positions and recommending everyone wear masks. MSM now doing an about face on the topic. Might be a small topic in the grand scheme, but so blatantly obvious it’s crazy. Reminds me of the recent comment from @Hua Guofangabout how they can’t lie because it would be too obvious and people won’t stand for it. Why Telling People They Don’t Need Masks Backfired. To help manage the shortage, the authorities sent a message that made them untrustworthy. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/opinion/coronavirus-face-masks.html
    2 points
  18. 😂 I met that guy when i went to San Francisco. Cool guy.. gave me a free tshirt and poster.
    2 points
  19. @mr.yuck Turn your phone 45 degrees clockwise, or tilt you head to the left.
    2 points
  20. This guy always comes through during crazy times. Hope everyone is good.
    2 points
  21. https://futurism.com/something-leaking-out-uranus/amp
    2 points
  22. S.T.S.T.S. WHY YOU TRYNA TRAP US WITH THAT SECOND HALF/DUDE, BREH?! @asthma al Terrible costume. Amazingly shaped breasteses. 100% smash. @mr.yuck
    2 points
  23. Omelet for one. The last little bit of random bits in the fridge. Peppers, onions, ham chunks, and mildly melted American cheese.
    2 points
  24. 2 points
  25. don't know if this is nature lover................but stingrays!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  26. About to rock this to work. Is it tested to help prevent the risk of exposure to coronavirus?
    1 point
  27. @misteravenalready basically said what I was going to reply with. The way the data is shown definitely lends itself to an "oh shit we're fucked" or an "oh we're going to work this out and be ok soon" sort of sentiment. We already know it's widespread, but what people aren't good at doing is understanding how data should be shown. The downfall in the John Hopkins map is that it doesn't take into account the fact that once a dot is large enough it becomes an overlapping dot with another one. They should be detecting overlap and scaling the entire herd of dot sizes down to keep any overlap from happening while keeping the data accurately proportional. I 100% believe this is possible without losing the ability to show that some places are heavily effected. I was just pointing out that it looks like NY and Florida have to be cast into the sea now..... and I don't think that's the case.
    1 point
  28. Of course it does. According to that graphic we're all neck deep in plague. That my freakin point. And yes, MSM is the actual vehicle when we refer to bandwagon. Wasn't ignoring your post, just didnt see it. Sort of ignoring it now though cause I dont have time at the moment to pick through a bunch of pages.
    1 point
  29. Could he be the pound for pound greatest fuck up of all time?
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Finally some good news... Prior to my sixth treatment session I had another CT scan performed. My oncologist said that all of the cancerous growths had reduced in size by about 50%. While that is certainly good progress, I am not cured by any means. Treatments will continue as normal until another CT scan in mid-June. For now I am only venturing out in the public for my appointments. The last thing I need is the coronavirus right now. On an even lighter note: There a massive black bear that has been raiding our trash can. Finally caught him on the trail cam.
    1 point
  32. Tbt to when his brother took peyote or whatever and went to turn himself in at the police station
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00