Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/26/2020 in all sections

1. See these people are handling this all wrong. I sneezed the other day at work and yelled “OH GOD! ITS CORONA!” As loud as i could and a couple people laughed. Later on i sneezed again and yelled “JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE END!” and everyone laughed that time.
    4 points
  2. https://www.motortrend.com/news/custom-chevy-c30-truck-camper-brown-sugar-sema-photos-details/
    4 points
  3. Sherwin williams has stopped letting people into their stores. They have a barricade set up at the front door where you place your order and then they make it at the back of the store and then wheel it out for you. So anyway there was this girl mixxing paint in the back and she let loose one of those stifled sneezes that look like it blows you up internally and hurts really bad and everyone in the store stopped talking, slightly craned their heads back and cut eyes at her. She immediately started stammering about how it was seasonal allergies like the cdc extermination squad was about to drag her out back and execute her.
    4 points
  4. https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/26/21195482/ufc-champion-jon-jones-arrested-for-aggravated-dwi-negligent-use-of-firearm-in-albuquerque
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. I just had some asshole threaten to shoot me for making a water delivery to his business. Fuck that guy
    3 points
  7. My am and pm walk yesterday The rain the last few days has the river runnin over the trail then the sun came out Peepin this magnolia tree Reflection got my fingers lookin like lil sausages
    3 points
  8. I have totally had allergy attacks that have people looking at me with concern in regular times, would not want to have one now for sure.
    3 points
  9. Try to stay safe @SMdoubleXLthat dude sounds like a real douche. We got told today that tomorrow seems to be the day we’ll all be reassigned because it seems the shit has hit the fan here. I mean i’ve already been exposed to COVID at least twice and i’m good so far so.. I’ve also already had people say they’ll drive here and scoop me if i wanna bail out so at least i have some options, haha. I have a job though, and giving that up during this time doesn’t seem like a smart thing to do. I also feel somewhat obligated to help here because i can. Fucking hell.
    3 points
  10. Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes from some leftovers I had.
    3 points
  11. Damn, been looking for earth worms. Link?
    2 points
  12. Ive never seen them with that extra cage. Thats a whole extra level of fun.
    2 points
  13. I’m not letting my kids go to playgrounds.
    2 points
  14. WTTFFF. Also, do any of y’all remember that time i made a thread about finding a tick on my dick at a show venue?? Lol. I need to find that evidence.
    2 points
  15. Currently our county is at 88 positive cases/3deaths the news has shared that testing stations are going to be set up in the parking lot of the zoo I am In a temp resident situation/long term Airbnb with two other individual men one who is a dr but just about to begin his residence in another state. So he followed our ‘shelter in place’ rule. the other actively works in a hospital and he has been coughing since this past weekend. he really sounds like shit. I woke up yesterday with scratchy throat/low low grade fever. And stayed home with the support of my work. I confronted him when I had the chance and asked him wtf is going on with him because he’s coughing all over the house. (He’s an inconsiderate type of person; I say this based on other actions of his) he immediately jumps to “I don’t have covid” he says it’s seasonal allergies. (Which is a great possibility) but towards the end of the conversation he states that he went to the dr on Saturday to get antibiotics (which you don’t need for either covid or allergies). We share a small space and he was in bed (I can hear him snoring) for several days in a row. he went back to work today and has not stopped fucking coughing since he’s been home and HE DOES NOT COVER HIS MOUTH. so whatever he has I have contracted it am stayin home now. The other male (soon to be dr) caught me and wanted to chat. I expressed my concerns about the other man. he proceeds to explain the testing steps to me -you must show one or a few symptoms. Mainly fever-chest pain-shortness of breath-dry cough -a physician must run a series of other tests first including : several strains of influenza and other respiratory illnesses. Once those are ruled out, they then send you to get tested with an order. One cannot simply go and get tested. You must have that order. so he tried to assure me that if he did go to the dr they ruled covid out, basically. Which rested me a bit BUT HE IS STILL SICK with something and it is not allergies. then our company ceo calls me and says “we’re gonna work on something to get you tested.” Being my insurance doesn’t kick in for one more week this might pose a problem but he said they are gonna try to work around it and he’ll call me tmrw with some sort of hopeful plan. so I’m back to -not knowing wtf is going on But because I’m residing with someone who is considered high risk no one wants to take a chance. tl;dnr 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    2 points
  16. ^^ I would believe so. Senators are elected and I'm certain they have a limited term. Also, his salary is probably considered average for a senator. Nobody would really be "upset" about his salary at his level of government.
    2 points
  17. Also, that he holds an elected office at taxpayer expense. If his constituents are upset abut his salary or conduct, can't they vote him out? Supposed to work like that anyways.
    2 points
  18. Someone took it upon themselves to close this park and put up their own sign. They wound all the swings up into the crossbars, upended all the benches, and zip tied all the basketball nets closed. Still, a pair of teens shot baskets that wouldn't go in while wondering why someone would do all that.
    1 point
  19. Funny sense of nostalgia. One starting/practice point for me was a piece of plywood about that size in the backyard. Pull that tarp behind the left side too, you know you're going to get overspray there eventually.
    1 point
  20. SMdouble, try to keep cool. I suffer from allergies also and will be taking meds more than normal because while a sneeze from allergies is very different than a acute cough it will sure do the job of spreading droplets for a asymptomatic carrier, and totally freak everyone out, including me . I am getting ready to walk a little five mile circuit to include cash machine and coffee shop, and maybe target but probably not.
    1 point
  21. Fuck I just wanna wake up in the morning and go to work, after edging for a little while
    1 point
  22. First time viewer, long time oontzer. Got to say, this is not the thread i thought it was.
    1 point
  23. There is an app SEEK by inaturalist that we were recommended in school -along with Inaturalist that can be pretty spot on and SEEK will help identify insects also.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Paid sick leave just means he gets his normal amount of pay while he's sick. I have paid sick leave and paid personal days and paid vacation days. I basically get paid for 40h every week no matter what happens and that is no different than the situation described above with Ted Cruz... he just has a higher salary than me. I see no problem with him getting paid sick leave in the role he holds. And I'd think someone is a bit weird if they didn't want me to get paid sick leave for the role that I hold.
    1 point
  26. That tick is now in my urethra but I went to the gas station and got a decent sized bottle of ocean spray cranberry juice cocktail so I’ll be fine.
    1 point
  27. This is the book... https://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Barbecue-Meat-Smoking-Manifesto-Aaron/dp/1607747200 Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto [A Cookbook]
    1 point
  28. A book I have on the subject says that very course salt and pepper are key to the bark. That is helps make the smoke sort of stick to the surface which is what helps with the bark. I've experimented with also adding in a fair bit of garlic, cajun seasoning and a bit of brown sugar. Some books claim the brown sugar turns acrid or burns but I havent found that to be the case in the smoking I've done so far. Also, surprised by how much more of it is needed to give it plenty of taste. Still sometimes feel like I'm over salting but has never tasted that way when done.
    1 point
  29. Family bike ride prior to the rain tomorrow, I need fresh air.
    1 point
  30. you got put in effort if you want that last twizzler
    1 point
  31. She manage to get it after all that digging?
    1 point
  32. That makes me want to use gloves at the gas station more than corona. Fucking animals.
    1 point
  33. Appreciate the enthusiasm. I'm friends with all those guys so maybe one day... Personally I rather organize a giant camping trip somewhere out near Glacier. Was meaning to mention... You're among the most prolific new members I've seen in quite a while. Glad you stuck it out and seem to be enjoying the forum. Please helps us spread awareness... The more new members we have, the more fun and informative all this becomes.
    1 point
  34. i did not get the toilet paper hype bro, they even took the super quilted toilet paper its like wiping your ass with a north face denali fleece
    1 point
  35. I WAS gonna watch an episode or 4 but quarantine
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00