Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/13/2020 in all sections

1. I just went to the grocery store to get some stir fry noodles and people have lost their fucking minds. As soon as I got into the middle of the store people started hacking and sneezing all out in the open like they have no fucking home training. I probably have this shit now. Pray for me y'all.
    4 points
  2. Things i think of while in the shower.. these people fighting over and buying up all water probably the same type of mother fuckers that been passing by that water for years while slugging back 12 pack after 12 pack of soda.
    3 points
  3. On the real, I sincerely hope everyone, especially the community here and the rest of the friends and family we all care about, that if nothing else, take this as a lesson as to your personal situation / stability. Some of you have lived through earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, massive fires, etc... Sometimes the crisis is localized to just you, like losing a job or waking up to find out you have cancer. Whether zombies somehow walk the earth or you figure out you have something as significant as cancer, its a massively life affecting event that to you, might feel something like an apocalypse. When the event affects more than just you, it compounds a lot of that mess, and when it literally affects the entire world, well fuck... I suppose we see what we're seeing. Best thing you can do, whether it comes to be or not, is solidify your position. What that means to you, is a personal choice. Not saying all of you should doomsday bunker yourself, but having a stash of cash, food and whatever you need to bail out in a hurry or enough resource to not have to leave your home for a couple weeks is just common freakin sense and a really good idea. You all remember how much it sucks to depend on your parents, but at least they're generally looking out for your best interest. Depending on strangers to do the same is plain fuckin stupid and as we've seen time and time again, a really bad plan. Most of you can't stand Trump, so why put yourself in a position of depending on his administration to do right by you? Even if you somehow love the fuckin guy, you're a straight dumbass if you forfeit your resiliency and independence thinking him and his band of ass clowns in Washington DC are there to take care of you. So whether hoarding toilet paper is your plan or building an offgrid mansion is your thing, just take all this as an opportunity to sort of wake up and assess how well you can manage when shit goes side ways on you. Do what you got to do, be honest with yourself, assess your situation and put effort at making your little corner of the earth as solid, safe and comfortable as it can be because sooner or later, some shit will pop up that really disrupts your life in a huge way. Don't make that situation harder than it needs to be. Not saying to live your life fearful, but hedge your fuckin bets. ***This has been a 12oz PSA***
    3 points
  4. I just got told I can work from home until the 27th. Sick. 2 weeks of never putting pants on.
    3 points
  5. Top one was a request, below a quick outline and shaded 3D
    3 points
  6. Everyone is soooooooo fucking gross. That’s all I see, they’re doomed, and so are we because of them. Hosoi, my nigga.
    2 points
  7. now i think it’s being overblown, especially the supply chain woes. i give it two weeks until the shelves are full again. be safe and vigilant but this isn’t the end of days. breath everyone
    2 points
  8. We made a game time decision to postpone the Lisbon trip this morning. The flights were guaranteed to stay in place, but if just one fuck face tested positive on the return flight, we’d all get quarantined 😷 I’m also canceling my ski trip to Denver next month 🚫🎿 My kids have spring break next week and we debated taking advantage of low airfares, but we’re staying the fuck away from Petri dishes 🧫 Instead we booked a couple resorts in North Tucson we’ve been to before that are within driving distance and we know are spread out and in desolate areas. We just got inside info our kids’ school is gonna shut down after spring break, so this may be our last chance to get out before the national lock down. My company told us we can work remotely indefinitely. Three to six weeks with the kiddos and toilet paper 🧻 rationing💩, canned goods.... and I should probably hit the dispensary 🍁 This shit is getting wild.
    2 points
  9. Moved one of my gaming PCs over to this dancase this morning. This is my intel build. My other gaming pc is in a silver dancase and it's an amd build. Giving the bigger case my intel computer was in to my dad for his new computer. these are predominantly used for plying street fighter five and running virtual machines. They will run basically any modern game at the highest detail though.
    2 points
  10. This is government in general. Only thing they're good at is spending tax payer dollars. Personally, I don't disagree with him disbanding the segment of the National Security Council responsible for pandemics. Apparently that department was something like 200 people when you count their aides. Obviously, having the ability to address such a situation is important, but considering the budgets and charter for the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention coupled with USAMRIID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases) and the size of the USA government in general (Approximately 2 million people according to one of the few sources I can even find that details it)... It's a fucking embarrassment that those ass clowns can't sort this out. In fact, it should be considered criminal and though it'll never happen, the American people should conduct a thorough review and clean the slate on both sides of the aisle. This isn't about Trump, this about Washington DC and their long and storied track record of being irresponsible with tax payer money through sheer inefficiency. That didn't start with Trump and my thought on the subject is a whole shitload of them, hundreds of thousands, if not a million+ should be fired. I get that we live in a huge (both socially and geographically) country... But you don't need to 2 million federal employees, plus legions of private contractors, plus an entire military to manage the affairs of a Nation. It's become cliche to say if the government had to play by the same rules as businesses, they'd be out of business over night. That said, I also hope people take this as a lesson in that you simply can't trust government to look out for you, whether 'your guy' occupies the oval office or lost the run to it. Considering half the country simply cannot stand Trump as a human being, why the hell would you be looking at him, let alone depending on him, for anything? Why is anyone surprised, knowing how well we care for our military veterans, that the government would be incompetent at managing the health services and care of the entire rest of the population that is exponentially larger? What can anyone even point to that government is awesome at? War maybe... Even that is being increasingly offloaded to private contractors and we all know that it only works cause they essentially have a limitless budget. That in itself is reason enough to get your shit together and think through the vulnerabilities that exist in your life. Sucks to say it but this is a gigantic case of 'you made your bed, not you have to sleep in it'. I really hope this thing blows over (unlikely) and that regardless of how it pans out, that people take a long hard look at themselves, their priorities and how they invest their time, energy and focus (even more unlikely) and start realizing that government is the problem and not the solution. *end of rant*
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Yikes @abrasivesaint stay safe out there. Not sure what that means as it seems breathing and not self isolating in your career field are sort of required. My city and county declared emergencies. My college is extending spring break, it seems like all across the nation are. I'm pretty sure the construction industry will go on without acknowledging the panic, for better or worse I don't know. I may pick up some extra foodstuffs today. No extra toilet paper. And certainly no extra soap because I'm not a fucking animal and already own soap for washing my hands.
    2 points
  13. how you doing? @Moe Szyslak
    2 points
  14. If I had coronavirus right now I'd take every piece of junk mail that has that business reply/no stamp needed envelope, cough in it, and send it back.
    2 points
  15. Sexual abuse is what he’s describing
    2 points
  16. That's a lot of fucking posts.
    1 point
  17. Geese are free food everywhere and people don’t take advantage of it
    1 point
  18. i live in winnipeg manitoba which has been clocked before as one of the coldest places on the planet, I was gonna stop and chill over winter but found i havent been able too, ive gotten frostbite twice. Put your cans in your bag before you leave and then fill 2 2lrs with boiling water, put it in your bag with your cans and put a sweater over it to kind of keep it insullated. and then youll have a couple hours. My 2 hommies forgot last time and as soon as we got to the wall their cans were freezing up, mine were hot when i got to the wall and worked awesome stock tips and tremclad, dont like posting without a flick
    1 point
  19. People walking around the bottom with their water bottles, I'm going up a ridge with some cold E&J.
    1 point
  20. Ultimate bean and cheese taco. Zoomed photo of Texas brisket bark for detail.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stock-futures-turn-positive-overnight and then CNNs coverage. Screenshotted in case they decide to change their story later. https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/stock-market-news-today-031320/index.html
    1 point
  23. People fighting over toilet paper, a mother fucker got stabbed with a broken wine bottle in Georgia over a case of wal mart water.. Jah bless the panic.
    1 point
  24. this one as well. bit spicier on the tongue
    1 point
  25. Can I add this here? ginger beer alcoholic. nice drop on a hot day. 4.1% alcohol
    1 point
  26. Is that a chick posting herself, and then Raven being like is that a chick w/ a dick? Because then the last few posts would be pretty funny.
    1 point
  27. The problem with "wait and see" is what I just highlighted to my boss at work today. By the time someone is sick and reports an infection it's too late because they've already infected others without knowing it. Wait and see is retarded as fuck.
    1 point
  28. Being on time and showing up everyday is the bare minimum to keep your job, not a bullet point in raise negotiations.
    1 point
  29. Firefighters in reverse doing satan's work
    1 point
  30. First task of the day-check on babies move babies into their new room. assemble irrigation lines lay task of the day is working on quarantined plants. They Needed spot watered. Must check Ph first homework: commit this to memory
    1 point
  31. Had a few hours to check out the area of my temp residence. There is a line directly across the street that I can feel shake the house as it rolls by IMG_2517.MOV Pittsburgh has dinosaurs scattered about. Found another one
    1 point
  32. Caveat here is even though she's down to smash, in order for you to smash, you're going to have to at least play the role of a Simpson. So can you get your freak on and smash, or is that just too much trash?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00