• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/13/2020 in all sections

1. 😅🤣🙃😂😭💀☠dead.
    7 points
  2. I just went to the grocery store to get some stir fry noodles and people have lost their fucking minds. As soon as I got into the middle of the store people started hacking and sneezing all out in the open like they have no fucking home training. I probably have this shit now. Pray for me y'all.
    4 points
  3. But I finally got my plywood back after months so I will be able to paint in my yard at least. I am pretty excited.
    4 points
  4. My school is canceled for corona
    4 points
  5. Things i think of while in the shower.. these people fighting over and buying up all water probably the same type of mother fuckers that been passing by that water for years while slugging back 12 pack after 12 pack of soda.
    3 points
  6. On the real, I sincerely hope everyone, especially the community here and the rest of the friends and family we all care about, that if nothing else, take this as a lesson as to your personal situation / stability. Some of you have lived through earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, massive fires, etc... Sometimes the crisis is localized to just you, like losing a job or waking up to find out you have cancer. Whether zombies somehow walk the earth or you figure out you have something as significant as cancer, its a massively life affecting event that to you, might feel something like an apocalyps
    3 points
  7. I just got told I can work from home until the 27th. Sick. 2 weeks of never putting pants on.
    3 points
  8. You'll be fine. You have your entire rest of your life to do crazy stuff. This is temporary and your mom has your best interest in mind.
    3 points
  9. This is me at work. And I ain’t even mad.
    3 points
  10. Top one was a request, below a quick outline and shaded 3D
    3 points
  11. Everyone is soooooooo fucking gross. That’s all I see, they’re doomed, and so are we because of them. Hosoi, my nigga.
    2 points
  12. now i think it’s being overblown, especially the supply chain woes. i give it two weeks until the shelves are full again. be safe and vigilant but this isn’t the end of days. breath everyone
    2 points
  13. We made a game time decision to postpone the Lisbon trip this morning. The flights were guaranteed to stay in place, but if just one fuck face tested positive on the return flight, we’d all get quarantined 😷 I’m also canceling my ski trip to Denver next month 🚫🎿 My kids have spring break next week and we debated taking advantage of low airfares, but we’re staying the fuck away from Petri dishes 🧫 Instead we booked a couple resorts in North Tucson we’ve been to before that are within driving distance and we know are spread out and in desolate areas. We jus
    2 points
  14. I'm gonna start telling people I ran out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer after I shake their hand.
    2 points
  15. Moved one of my gaming PCs over to this dancase this morning. This is my intel build. My other gaming pc is in a silver dancase and it's an amd build. Giving the bigger case my intel computer was in to my dad for his new computer. these are predominantly used for plying street fighter five and running virtual machines. They will run basically any modern game at the highest detail though.
    2 points
  16. This is government in general. Only thing they're good at is spending tax payer dollars. Personally, I don't disagree with him disbanding the segment of the National Security Council responsible for pandemics. Apparently that department was something like 200 people when you count their aides. Obviously, having the ability to address such a situation is important, but considering the budgets and charter for the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention coupled with USAMRIID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases) and the size of the USA government
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. Could this be the catalyst for college kids evolving from playing Beer pong to Beirut? More at 8.
    2 points
  19. Yikes @abrasivesaint stay safe out there. Not sure what that means as it seems breathing and not self isolating in your career field are sort of required. My city and county declared emergencies. My college is extending spring break, it seems like all across the nation are. I'm pretty sure the construction industry will go on without acknowledging the panic, for better or worse I don't know. I may pick up some extra foodstuffs today. No extra toilet paper. And certainly no extra soap because I'm not a fucking animal and already own soap for washing my hands.
    2 points
  20. how you doing? @Moe Szyslak
    2 points
  21. Ink to Skin, art reception this afternoon.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00