Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/09/2020 in all sections

1. Hey johntemple , get those horrible pics of your filthy straight ass heterosexual average statistic female walking shit show out of here man. She has done nothing wrong and i would make sweet, tender, non consensuel love to her just for the story. Ive seen alot of shit in my life, but you my friend are the biggest piece of dissapointment to ever roam the internet. WHAT KIND OF FLYING PIECE OF ABORTION USES PINTEREST TO SHOW OFF HIS SHITNIGCIFANT OTHER. YOU MUST BE FILTHY RICH AND/OR A HUMAN TRAFFICKER , BECAUSE THERE CAN BE NO OTHER REASON SHE IS WITH YOU. No hard feelings man just a well meant piece of advice, wanna do a freight together?
    6 points
  2. Im going to be documenting the remodel of my house here. Day in and day out i fix other peoples broken homes and never really get to do anything fun or interesting. Im looking forward to doing some of the most rediculously over the top shit I can think of. If you have any suggestionsof what I should do somewhere, Im all ears. This is the beginning:
    5 points
  3. Skeletons in the ball pit for the guests to find
    4 points
  4. Skeletons in the crawl space for the next owner to find
    3 points
  5. Ball pit man... Gotta have a ball pit.
    3 points
  6. Egypt's minister of health
    3 points
  7. First you get the toilet paper then you get the power
    3 points
  8. These are two that I did at painting with a twist.
    3 points
  9. Vintage gay romanian erotic storys about figure skating and chewing on a brown bears gallbladder is the most. Everything else is that fucking piece of inbreed who uses pinterest to hotwife his sister
    3 points
  10. What’s up guys? Used to post in here often years ago. Maybe we can get this thing rolling more again. Posting some current stuff I’ve been making.
    3 points
  11. well the last travel thread went down well so i thought I'd do another one. I had 100,000 flyer miles burning a hole in my pocket so I wanted to use them. My wife and I are pretty damn good at signing up for credit cards to get the bonus frequent flyer points, getting them and then ditching the cards asap. This way we can generally squeeze one small family holiday in each year using points to pay for flights (we're already at 59,000 towards the trip next year). This year it was Uluru in central Australia. Son was happy Bob's burgers - for some reason only ever get to watch it on flights readers of the christmas thread might recall me talking about Whyalla - here it is from the air typically when we go to the central Australian deserts we have a few days of rain before we arrive. Ground getting pretty red
    2 points
  12. anyway Uluru was a giant rock but the kids had the shits so we went on to Kata Tjuta ( the olgas) these were a little bit cooler I thought because I'd never seen them much before. it was hot as fuck up there kids refused to go further so I canned it here. then we went back to resort to escape the heat family effort drawing schnitzel at Uluru went back for sunset to see the rock but missed it by minutes somehow phone took this pic No longer Arrente Country Now Anangu Country they had a thing called the field of lights which is this big art installation. I was a few drinks under by the time we got there so I wasn't taking much care with pics gave up after a while and walked around quietly farting in the darkness.
    2 points
  13. I’ve always wanted a house that can poop a dildo into another house’s asshole.
    2 points
  14. I tried the urinal idea on my place but wife wasn't having it. that would be awesome!
    2 points
  15. heading to Standley Chasm indigenous info for those interested. you see a lot of this stuff so much of the northern territory is given to indigenous groups (rightly so) and they like to keep their spiritual places to themsleves daughter rocking the fly net sicne the blowflies were so intense after the rains schnitzel getting harassed by flies the chasm. Minion on the way out. time to hit the road to Uluru
    2 points
  16. Build some hidden stash spots into the walls, a safe, maybe a gun safe.
    2 points
  17. landed in Alice springs Arrente country - just one of the 250 indigenous languages in Australia red dust is pretty hectic Crossing Todd river to hotel - bear in mind this is the desert Hotel having a bad day with partly collapsed roof sun came out and kids wanted to watch the fish.
    2 points
  18. I got a whole stack in my garage. One day I'm gonna build an adult box fort
    2 points
  19. So that's what she means when she says, we should take a break. Good to know!
    2 points
  20. this scared me more than anything ive seen
    2 points
  21. Wild card : @johntempleis a lesbian posting pics of her wife and that explains the Pinterest.
    2 points
  22. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and im like pull down your fucking pants or ill have to charge
    2 points
  23. 2 points
  24. Here's hoping that warzone drops for MW on the 10th.
    2 points
  25. Vedder Holsters make a super comfy kydex (LightTuck) that you can hip or appendix carry, I have one for my g26 (summer) and for my g19 (winter). Do recommend for IWB.
    2 points
  26. Pens mightier than the sword... But i still gotta keep that kershaw on me
    2 points
  27. 2 recent pieces First appearance of dead Eddie from iron maiden Bill paxton as Severn from the movie near dark
    2 points
  28. Ive been blackbooking alot recently, and my girlfriend is really into painting with acrylics so I've started to (try) dabble in that..Yall are fuckin amazing in this thread right here, so lemme toy it up real quick. My woman painted the ones with the ladies. Was going for a weathered/rusted effect with the MRL Logo but didnt really work how i wanted.
    2 points
  29. I loved the old thread. Good to see new stuff in here. Some of my recents. Been in a "I should do more to finish my paintings but don't really want to" kinda funk lately
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00