Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/03/2020 in all sections

1. @Moe Szyslak you need to re-read your introduction to this thread. remember where you were and how happy and proud of yourself you expressed to us about this advancement dont fuck it up 😘
    4 points
  2. Hope your night ended ok, and not like this:
    4 points
  3. Sup y'all. Rounds 3 and 4 of chemo have come and gone. Side effects are all still the same with the exception of random nosebleeds and increased neuropathy. If my hands hit cold water, are in the fridge/freezer, or if I am outside long enough in the cold temps the tips of my fingers are like pins and needles. It has made cooking or handling cold foods really difficult. I was told that after six treatment sessions there will be a new CT scan to determine if this barrage of chemicals is working. Side note: The Buddhist temple near me is pretty dope. I went the other weekend to explore all of the buildings. Didn't see many people. I'm hoping to chat with someone there at some point.
    4 points
  4. I've offered up plenty of stools in public restrooms. But not really. Free Range Pooping > Restrooms
    4 points
  5. Keeping the meme alive /// clogging up the system for the sake of it
    3 points
  6. You're right. Im gonna slide it over to the passenger side and save some money.
    3 points
  7. I'm sure it's a work truck... lol.
    3 points
  8. that and a shammy to that dash wouldnt hurt
    3 points
  9. Bro, I feel like an open box cutter on your dash becomes a lethal weapon in a collision.
    3 points
  10. @One Man Banned Same but different. MMJ but i watched the news this morning for the first time in years and due to the amount of people who cough and sneeze without covering their mouths, I’m gonna wear this on the bus ride home
    3 points
  11. I think this year im going to print up a bunch of stickers to hand out at the polls. If I can convince people not to vote; they get a "i minded my own business" sticker. If I cant covince them to go home they get a "I oppressed my neighbor" sticker.
    3 points
  12. @Moe Szyslakhang in there
    2 points
  13. Caption: this made me feel warm and fuzzy inside FullSizeRender.mov
    2 points
  14. Damn, I need to add in an "Ouch!" and "Dammnnnnn" reaction emoji.
    2 points
  15. It’s a small jug. and I planned on murdering it. But got full on real food Heheh I’ll save it for tmrw
    2 points
  16. Poor cloud 🥺 At least the rainbow looks happy.
    2 points
  17. that was my biggest peeve using work vehicles that were shared with others. ppl are fkn slobs the worst though was the time i took the work v70 for a parts run, hit the highway and ran out of windshield washer fluid, it was super sunny but the day after a snowfall so there was slush all over and the other cars would spit a film all over the windows. At that point the glare of the sun + the film blinded me completely, the wipers just made it worse smudging it deeper. I drove to the next exit with my head out the window. I gave the guy who used it previous so much shit for that one i was pissed i honestly should have checked before leaving its on me but i was still pissed that he had the car on his personal time and hadn't noticed or bothered to top up if he had
    2 points
  18. A work in progress. Actually starting to like my drawings a bit more feel more towards the way I want to move with my letters but still a long old road to go yet
    2 points
  19. Mine too.... 19 years I've been registered on this forum.... that's more than half of my life.
    2 points
  20. 2 points
  21. Other angsty teenagers? This profile age is almost 20 lol.
    2 points
  22. You’ll make a difference with other angsty teenagers Vote for a Prince Michael you gay scumbags
    2 points
  23. Private message me or email, but as long as the print remains the same, it doesn't really matter what size or cut / style the garment is. In fact, its a minimal settings change to go from tees to sweatshirts if its the same print, which is something we do pretty regularly.
    2 points
  24. Im rocking a pair of level 3 sweat pants. The elastic is blown out around the ankles, one of the pockets is fully intact but the seam holding it to the top of the pants is gone so you can either use the pocket or slide your hand behind the pocket to play with your balls. Also there are stains. These badboys are prime candidates for sworts. Once fashioned into sworts, i do believe if i twist them to the side i will be able to stuff my cock and balls into the pocket from inside. Pictures to come.
    2 points
  25. I always stay up later than I should.
    2 points
  26. ^^^ Too bad they don't offer stools in public restrooms. People would look stupid carrying a stool and people who invited the folding stool are idiots.
    2 points
  27. Mandatory: Wait, Rage is gay? For old time sakes. Congrats on getting married bro! Thank you for the glimpse in to such a difficult circumstance. More prayers your way bud.
    2 points
  28. I'm an independent. I literally don't like anybody on either side. Can I write in Jon Stewart for President?
    2 points
  29. maybe have a crack at doing a few tags with a highlighter pen. Probably got one on your desk/work station. They have a chisel tip for nice lines.
    2 points
  30. Exactly what you'd expect an actual lizard person to say...
    2 points
  31. Sorry it took so fuckin long. Making a bunch of changes based upon the lessons learned on that and the last couple releases to dial out shit in tighter.
    1 point
  32. Lol cue Daft Punk track. If you think about it this is EXACTLY how human mating works. I mean, not the whipping out the balls thing, but the showing off until females take notice.... and from the female perspective, choosing which male is the least amount like a tool bag and can provide strong children in the future.
    1 point
  33. ^ I thought I was the only one who attracted my mate like that
    1 point
  34. @Rectwoner- looking at the throwups on your pages, they’re mostly illegible. I get the E and the C but the R and the T get lost with the extra spikes coming off them, and the face within the R has much the same line work that the letter does so you lose the teeth and other details within the letter. I figured it out by looking at your screen name. Now, my example below is dangerously close to an R that Remio might do (or has done... I love his stuff so I may have seen it and it stuck) so use it only as an example. If I was sure it was my own I would say take it, have fun with it, make it yours, but since it has a trademark style of another writer I would say use as inspiration. Keep your letters legible, even for a throwup. It doesn’t have to be pretty or perfect, but legible is always nice. Hell... if it’s pretty and perfect then you clearly had enough time to do a piece, and should have. These things are for other writers so the letters can be somewhat distorted but when you take it too far you lose your audience. Adding faces and other embellishments is a great way to set yourself apart from other writer’s throwups, but make the embellishments considered. Really think them through. If you want to do a face within your R make sure it reads as the letter FIRST... then work in the face. Once you’ve established yourself and your throwup you can start to make those embellishments a little more over the top because by then everyone will recognize the overall shape of your throwup, and now the face is what they’re reading. Does that help at all? I know my example is different than your style but I wanted to give you something.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00