Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/07/2020 in all sections

1. Was working out of a studio in Berlin where all the coders sat at the equivalent of a meeting room table. so like 3 or 4 down one side and the same on the other. Computer LCD displays are back to back so if you sit up straight, you can peak over and see the dude right in your face on the other side of it. At the time, we'd use AIM (messenger to communicate amongst ourselves) because people were focused on coding and it could sometimes be pin drop quiet except for the sound of typing keyboards. Anyhow, my stomach had trouble adjusting to the richness if German food and all the extra beer drinking, Turkish food, Vietnamese good etc they had out there would come back to tax you after every meal. So I'm trying my best to let these farts out a little at a time cause they fuckin reaked. After a while I couldn't keep throttling them out or risk actually making them audible instead of the quiet sneak attack I was unleashing. Granted most of them were chain smoking so it took a while to truly pollute the office, but it was very well under way. Then I let this huge quite one go that I believed was going to be the tipping point. I was so freakin embarrassed that I went to text my wife a summary of my gastro issues but hadnt noticed that the guy right in front of me sent a message, which in those days brought that conversation to the front. So instead of texting my wife, I explained to him explicit detail how I was fouling up the room to all new levels and how my stomach was in the mix and I might have to slide home and drop real bombs. Dude was a very stiff (German) coder dude, super straight laced and genuinely had no idea how to respond, so he was just like, 'ummm, ok'. When I realized the mistake I made, I was freakin horrified and did the Fred Flintstone where he shrinks down to like 6" tall. I literally compressed myself into a little ball and maintained my display as a shield from absolute humiliation and waited as long as I could for dude to get up and walk away, all the while continuing to unleash hell and getting increasingly panicked that I'd never make it all the way home before having to drop load. Oh man, I still cringe thinking about it.
    5 points
  2. Sat in a local pub 12 hours after dropping acid on a Sunday my mate's were laughing at me tripping balls and basically getting slowly drunk on top of the drugs.. I couldn't stop giggling then one friend started spinning a pool ball on the table, me mesmerised he then slapped it hard across the room which I found hysterical and shat my pants. Realising what i'd done i quickly headed for the bathroom whipped off my boxers and bunged em down behind the toilet all while giggling and having paranoia waves. Went back in the bar thinking i'd got away with it but wearing light Khaki pants everyone had seen the stain 😄.
    4 points
  3. Trump is human garbage. The Democrats are human excrement. This thread is like watching teenagers that still believe in Santa Clause. Power hungry sociopaths that run for office are undigested corn laced turds when compared to productive civilians. Go team go!
    4 points
  4. last week I went to a new zoo and they only had a dog. It was a shih tzu
    4 points
  5. One that still fucks me up when I’m alone with my thoughts after multiple decades : Went to high school with a girl named Kristy who was very unattractive. Unfortunately she gained the nickname Krusty instead of Kristy People would say it behind her back and keep it from her but she knew about kristy was the best friend of a chick I was trying to fuck. The three of us hung out. Kristy, me and the girl I was trying to bone. We would hang after school and get high etc. I liked her and she was cool. she wasn’t my friend but I was probably her friend. one time I was talking w someone in a hall at school and caller her krusty, I looked to my side and she was there talking w someone else. We locked eyes and I knew she heard me teenagers are cunts. I was a shit and I regret it but accept it
    3 points
  6. Strait buckin on the HOA
    3 points
  7. So I wanted a cheap lunch one day and got sauerkraut and mustard dogs from a street vendor, forgetting I was running late that morning and didn't shit before work. I was supposed to look into one of those rooftop water tanks for the fire system in Manhattan, and felt these really sharp pains in my stomach. I hadn't realized it but the gas from the sauerkraut was now blocked by a giant overdue turd, and had no escape. Anyway it fucking hurt bad, like getting stabbed with a hot poker internally. I was literally hunching over in pain, found the building super he even noticed like "you OK" and said "do you have a bathroom". He takes me to the basement/garden level, there was a bar there and he points me to the fucking bathroom. I go in and there isn't a single fucking toilet, all urinals. I was like fuck it, grabbed some napkins and started to look for alternatives. Anyway, I saw the super again luckily and he takes me to the ladies room in the same bar that I couldn't find earlier because it's a single toilet, in a very small room in the middle of the floor. Mind you it's morning and the bar is closed. Anyway, I go in, sit down, and had trouble forcing the dried overdue turd out of my ass at first, eventually just pulled out a silver krink marker and hit a nice little hand while waiting on this tortoise to de-shell. Finally, the turd is begrudgingly making it's way out, and I'm trying my hardest not to clench up and break the motherfucker in half so I'll have to use half a roll of toilet paper to clean my asshole. That's when I hear pair of high heels making their way across the floor towards me, must be a bar tender or something there early. Then as the steps stop just outside the door the handle jiggles, and my massive turd finally makes a splash. Behind it was a mixture of gas, and some more shit, and because of the massive amount of gas pressure it started loudly blasting out. A rapid sputter of loud fart, followed by splashes, super fucking loud. Courtesy flushed, and waited for the bitch to walk away which she never did. Eventually I said fuck it, and was worried about the fresh krink smell but figured she'd be holding her breath. When I came out it still smelled like strong krink but she must have tiptoed away after hearing that disaster. I never went back to that bar, it was the one in that building in Soho where Center and Lafeyette merge together near Spring, right next to that dope Taco spot facing the park. Anyway, I wonder if she suffers from PTSD after hearing that shit. Literally the loudest shit I've ever taken. I still felt like shit afterwards and went home early that day.
    3 points
  8. I also associate this trait with people that have aspergers syndrome. I am not making a disparaging comment about people with aspergers because it is likely something they cannot control..... but what I've seen in the "tech community" through working with many sharp folks is that they pride themselves in pointing out problems and they're, at the same time, bad at social interactions. This causes them to not understand that what they're doing is received negatively by the general population.... and since they have a disorder, they literally have no clue that they're rubbing people the wrong way. This isn't an excuse to do it either. I think since I've been exposed to so many people that fit the description you're making I've just learned to figure out ways around dealing with their bs. It is VERY odd that people want to point out problems without fixing them, I 100% agree. And, you're right, usually when someone is known for doing this you can tell that they are getting some sort of satisfaction or fulfillment out of pointing out the issues as if nobody else saw them or understood that there were problems. One decent approach that is somewhat soft to people like this is to politely point out that they have a habit of finding issues without providing solutions. Express to them that this is basically "throwing the problem over the fence" and making it someone else's responsibility to fix. The productive way to handle "finding an issue" is to, before pointing the issue out, brainstorm at least one solution to the problem you intend to point out and present that at the same time as pointing out the problem. This looks WAY better with managers than just being the "complainer". I'm not telling you this because you don't know this, I'm just saying this is a way that you can potentially explain this issue to the problematic person in an effort to help them solve this. It really is a personal growth thing, I think, and what they're doing is immature even if they don't realize it as such. Again, they probably think they're being clever, or smart.... when really they're being annoying.
    3 points
  9. Never heard of Grocery Outlet. Mets have always been my favorite NY team of any sport being that I'm a blue collar baller that's lived in Queens for 12 of the last 15 years. Also kind of weird but I don't think any hardcore baseball fans would actually drink wine, at least not Mets fans. Most Mets fans have a heavy bias for Union work, undying loyalty (or they'd be Yankees fans), and beer. I can't even picture myself sipping wine in one of the private box's. Although I prefer piss beer over microbrew and only hit the wine when it pleases the wife.
    2 points
  10. Jesus, I'd like to unlearn half the shit I've ever seen on youtube.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Questionable tranny.
    2 points
  13. Wow, @KILZ FILLZwere you rolling up in this https://www.reddup.co/r/buttRface ??? Its rife with s/t material.
    2 points
  14. Damn, you kinda ruined it now.
    2 points
  15. I call him/her 9 yrs old don’t know the word/description you’re looking for and I hope you find resolution because it will affect you if you can’t alter someone else you must stand your ground and be firm -loud and clear for all to hear “You can complain to me once-but the next time you better come with a solution:complaint” We had an instructor that introduced himself this way and it was always during his class that the pecksniffian moron was quiet and not disruptive-other instructors who allowed this behavior spent more time trying to reorganize the class because of this ONE person. don’t flood my problem solving brain with more problems. I refuse to let negative people/complainers occupy the headspace I worked so hard to achieve. people who are like this (IMO) I have learned they are used to people walking away and occupying themselves with something to avoid confrontation but this just allows this behavior to continue because it’s normal FOR THEM. the minute you call it out (or make a habit of it) they get shitty but after a while they will realize it’s what they needed (even if they won’t admit it) We as a species demand and sometimes thrive from structure and some sort of guidance/direction. But also backing it with pointing out what they bring to the table -some positive reinforcement, without adding to ego. it doesn’t have to be a pissing contest but you have to protect your sanity by calling it out. They might also realize your intentions are to make a productive work place and realize it wasn’t a personal attack. It’s hard but effective af $.02
    2 points
  16. Heard the one about the two peanut walking down a dark alley? one was assaulted. 🧂
    2 points
  17. She looks like a nice girl and definitely pretty despite the small stature. Not even sure how anyone would pass up a smash. I'd probably have dated her in my younger years if her personality and looks are as strong as I'm imagining here. Biggest issue is that everyone else that sees you walking around with her are thinking, 'pocket pussy, LOL!'.
    2 points
  18. @Aristo- Overall I like what you're doing, especially the single letter exploration sketches where you're trying to figure out interesting ways of building that letter. I think what is hanging you up is your focus on the single letter and not the overall piece, at least that's what I'm seeing. As you're drawing those single letter sketches think about how that letter is going to work with the next. When your letters have loops and flares coming off them it's hard to connect them to the next letter as each letter is dynamic on its own. It's kinda like each letter could be its own piece... if that makes sense. And while that can definitely work as a whole piece, it takes clever connections to nestling of each letter to get them to work. You've definitely got the right idea in using non-traditional approaches to figure this stuff out (like your "Step Down" idea) so I think it'll all come in time. It'll be one of those "Eureka!!" moments, everything will click. When I look at your pieces I see letters that look like they were written with a chisel tip marker, then outlined, which is cool. I know that's not how you do it, but that's what I see.
    2 points
  19. @Dirty_habiTAyyy man! I really appreciate that, for real! Been out sick from work this entire week so I figured why not record and mix some clips. New Season, New Hero, Updated Map and a whole gang of patch notes dropped Tuesday 2/4 so I’m learning a bunch of it while taking advantage of the rest of the community trying to learn it too. This is like my 5th “mixtape”. I’ve learned to slow down the edits and let the plays breathe a bit more( especially since IGTV dropped allowing 60+ second videos). Still have to find a blend of cool action-y plays with some somewhat tactical ish. Def helps having a squad you can play with. An issue I have to work around is I can’t use my headset to talk AND record game audio (+me) at the same so it’s one or the other. Either communicate with my team or record with Zero audio to my clips. Luckily Apex has a great Ping system that allows me to run without a mic. I’d pick up BF5 just to practice and play with the 12oz Fam. I play COD every so often now but idk, game hasn’t really stuck w me. Waiting for their Season 2 to drop. I really like the mobility of shooters like Apex, Quake, Doom, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I love making plays and taking my time but sometimes these war sims don’t let you do much else, at least in my experience. Anyway, thank you again man. I appreciate you taking the time to watch it and even give feedback. Hopefully others in YouTube land will do the same, that’s why I been putting the 12oz logos and even put the 12oz and 12ozcollective links in the video description.
    2 points
  20. Checked it out @Fist 666seems legit. I just remembered her as the lady that had the ATF burn down a compound with children inside to seize guns so I assumed it was legit. Don't get me wrong though, I don't believe Snopes automatically, and have found them to be purposely misleading in the past. They have a heavy "mainstream democrat" bias, and focus on debunking opposing perspectives. It's very rare to see them debunk one of the millions of blatantly false anti 2A statements, it's almost always the other way around.
    2 points
  21. ^^Damn dude, you've got some pretty good skills. I can tell that these aren't just a bunch of random one off moments and you seem to understand how to play an FPS very well. I wish some of you guys played BattleField 5 on PS4.... I love playing that game with a competent squad.
    2 points
  22. 2 points
  23. @SMdoubleXLI'm super guilty of this. Like my wife and my boy verbally frisked me. I dont say shit in theaters either. But at home something in the air. We sipping. I'm a fuckin talker all day I'm not gonna stop cause fuckin last action hero or old boy is on. This is shit we gotta discuss going on.
    2 points
  24. This jokes is good enough to be printed on an Ice cream stick.
    2 points
  25. Recipe in the other thread. In a min.
    2 points
  26. I have been better about it but I realized when I am watching a movie that I haven’t seen before, usually, I’ll sit with my phone in hand-on IMDB “seeing what else he/she is in” ive learned to keep the vocal recognition to myself. Mostly. tl;dnr (ironically) I talk a lot. edit-I DO NOT do this in the theatre.
    2 points
  27. I get irl pissed about people being morons on the internet. I shouldn't, but I do.
    2 points
  28. Rush on nicotine: “There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.” Rush on the genocide of American Indians: “Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.” Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease: "He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." Rush on African Americans voting: “[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?” Rush on the NFL: “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.” Rush on global warming: “If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming." Rush on global warming 2: "Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems." Rush on global warming 3: "For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus." Rush on feeding poor children in public school: “If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.” Rush on a 13 year old girl: "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton) Rush on exercise: “Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.” Rush on feminism: "Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.” Rush on LGBT: “When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.” Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War: "The phony soldiers." Rush on women: "Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier." Rush on women protesting sexual harassment: “They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.” Rush on the homeless population: "Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?" Rush on the heterosexuality: "Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.” Rush on legalizing gay marriage: I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too. Rush on what criminals look like: "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”. Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives: "It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00