Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/09/2019 in all sections

1. I can’t tell if this is starting to feel like the old 12oz or if we’re actually in uncharted territory.
    3 points
  2. 2 points
  3. first row, third column makes no sense... Audi from iRoboto 2004 - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/
    2 points
  4. Art Basel has really become a shit show from what I'm seeing. Willing to bet no banana was sold. Just some smart marketing strategy that seems to have worked brilliantly. Also, showcased what bullshit it all is.
    2 points
  5. Not sure if anyone caught the latest Art Basil Miami BS but here goes: Some Italian dude duct taped a banana to the wall in a gallery during art basil and the banana was sold for $120,000.00 Then this random nigga just walked up to it at ate the motherfucker: Someone else later dropped this gem in it's place which security promptly covered up. No bids on the new piece have been reported yet.
    2 points
  6. i post a link of girls to possibly post and some man comes in and power posts photos of other ugly men...
    2 points
  7. Cream pies are for cuckolds.
    2 points
  8. Also, yall also just increased your chances of prostate cancer.
    2 points
  9. SMFH, to each their own, but you's all just signed away your testosterone. It's all about the IUD. Your chick gets her cervix pugged, and it's creampie heaven after that. No hormonal bullshit, no loss of testosterone on your part, no nothing. Just creampie heaven. yall fucked up.
    2 points
  10. Got this Banks Twin Ram installed on my truck yesterday. It was a bitch to install despite seeming to be an "easy task". The truck seems to accelerate with a little less throttle than it did before on the highway coming home last night.
    2 points
  11. Got mine 3 ish years ago. Ate pain pills on the couch and played super nintendo for a couple days. My first loads (like a week later) had blood in them, it was fucking metal as fuck. I have had some of the issues they warn you about--intermittent minor pain in my balls that shows up for a few seconds out of nowhere. But still, 100% no hesitation would do it again. My wife also likes that she doesn't have to be on bc of any sort. I had tried to get a vasectomy when I was still in the Army, but they said I was a bad candidate because "I didn't have any kids, yet." I told them that was the point.
    2 points
  12. Kind of lends itself to the idea that maybe you’re better off handling your own protection when these are the people you otherwise rely on. That is assuming they don’t run or refuse to engage like they did at that school in Florida.
    2 points
  13. EACH KID IS GETTING A SWITCH LITE, A COUPLE OF GAMES, CLOTHES, YADDA, YADDA.::
    2 points
  14. My gf already gave me my present, they were Weather Tech floor mats for my new truck.
    1 point
  15. There’s plenty of cucks in the world who dream of this scenario: cock cages, humiliation, verbal abuse, dominance, perhaps even forced feminization - I bet she gets lots of applicants. The internet is a vast universe of wonder and infinite debauchery. Fap on, my friends.
    1 point
  16. ^^ Or people with a DIY Modular Setup (lofi music)
    1 point
  17. Minutes before this photo was taken, this wall had a banana duct taped to it:
    1 point
  18. Not sure. Missing those chrome gills but close.
    1 point
  19. Nah, looks like an Alpha or some other piece of Italian garbage.
    1 point
  20. I got halfway through this and basically turned it off. How the fuck you gonna make a stripper movie and not show yer titts, J LO!? That lesser known Asian chick from fresh off the boat could’ve at LEAST shared a little’sumn. Snooze.
    1 point
  21. First column, third row... Miami Vice.
    1 point
  22. yeah It's good but I'm starting to like books with a bit more content rather than just pics and you're right it's sort of all over the place.
    1 point
  23. Very nice, paternity test time!! I think if you live a "decorated" sex life ( @Fist 666- looking at you lol 😉 ) it's probably best to still use condoms. Who really..... in all honesty requires the "clean bill of sale" on that pussy before hitting it drunk? I have never not once ever in my life heard of someone saying oh, i just got tested last week and they said I'm clean, and you're the first person I will have slept with since then..... also, you're clean right and have gotten tested too .... right..... rightt???? I'd take the accidental kid over AIDS no question asked..
    1 point
  24. Who needs that ending explained...? Pretty self explanatory imo
    1 point
  25. There are some straight up model quality women on there. Where's their penpal set up?
    1 point
  26. did it a few years ago. was less painful than getting accidentally hit in the balls. easy recovery. just followed doctors orders. got two kids. don't need/want anymore. by far one of the easiest things to ever do. 15-20 min from walking in the door. 10/10 would do it again.
    1 point
  27. Realistic shell impacts on armor models
    1 point
  28. heading to sydney Window seating like yeah. I do wish I could have taken photos of the blonde who crept in a bit later to sit next to me. I think she was a sex worker - her phone was going off constantly until she put it in flight mode then after the flight when she took it out of flight mode it went nuts. west beach looking nice outback looking pretty fucking dry bushfires south west of Sydney pretty sure this is Wattamola or possibly Garie beach sputh of sydney looking at Kurnell where whitey's history in Australia sort of begins looks like a mad abando down there bitch to get to but botany bay millenium train - these look great painted but sadly no panels today fuck yeah this guy is still kicking about he's been begging change round the area for like 20 years.Obviously nuts but keeps it trim Going into a more masculine phase after a few years of weird girly skirts etc. after three years away from Sydney seeing him was like seeing an old friend almost. the more some things change the more they stay the same Superior driving in china town bear in mind we drive on other side of road to America
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00