Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/16/2019 in all sections

1. Just walking around shinjuku. I decided to take a trip solo for some soul searching. Went to the famous fish market, had Ichiran ramen, bought a couple designer bags, went to shinjuku gardens, ate an izakaya, went and prayed at a temple. I'm resting up now before I head out to drink at Golden Gai and piss alley.
    7 points
  2. jesus! i just bought the fam airfares to this place: so we can go check out ( amongst other things) good thing the flights were cheap as shit because i had no idea how badly they have you by the balls for the accommodation at the rock. yeesh even the budget stuff is 300 per night ( I'm not camping in the desert)
    3 points
  3. The models I have N9000, N9002 and S8000 are all comfy, I prefer the made in italy models but even the none italian ones are good quality and definitely worth buying (I've got a couple). I love diadora and would highly recommend them, they have been around absolutely ages (googled it 1948). A few of my grail shoes are Diadora. Today's kicks, saucony shadow 5000 'wasabi'
    2 points
  4. A5 wagyu on a skewer topped with uni and some sort of teriyaki sauce.
    2 points
  5. @Schnitzelyeah. I was in India for work. I went to a bunch of palaces and shit too. Now I'm in tokyo for leisure. Some pics of my day incoming
    2 points
  6. So I sketched right over top of your sketch as it was easiest for me to “get into” your style. The first thing I noticed is your overall piece ramps up in height from left to right. It’s really noticeable mostly because you have a flat base. I’ve seen some of your other work in another thread but I can’t remember if this is a pattern or if this is just this sketch, but something to look after. When you have that flat base you also have to mind the top of your piece. Doesn’t have to be straight across, but definitely try to keep the heights similar from left to right. Unless you’re going high in the middle on purpose, or on the ends on purpose. Hopefully that makes sense. So I took a shot at the A to N connection. Not sure if it works for you, or if you prefer a lowercase A, but I thought the angle of the uppercase A fit nicely with your B, and the straight right side of the A worked nicely with your N. Working it altogether nicely at the base was tough but I tried.
    2 points
  7. In the political meme thread. "Act like an adult." The tangible difference is that you don't have the same three people in here just relentlessly beating each other off anymore because there are some people that won't stand for all the crap some of you guys are spewing. if you want to get political then do it but don't act like this is some safe space where you can just tell your "truths" only to an audience that agrees with you 100%. This may come as a shocker but that's not how the world works.
    1 point
  8. Once you're able to recognize that a "racial" comment is not inherently a "racist" comment, then we can continue that piece of conversation. Discussing race is not racist, pointing out race is not inherently racist. Re: privilege
    1 point
  9. Today's kicks Grid 9000 with 3m lace from the feature Dreamland and stance socks My jeans arent short I just pulled them up for the pic hahah
    1 point
  10. Dear oontz, Winters friendly or unwelcomed embrace has arrived. While we seek refuge, be it in the mid 40s or not. Let us not forget to shaketh thy cans indoors and shake the door on old friends because sometimes they're sticky. Love you all, protect ya neck. Pizz.
    1 point
  11. I was going to leave it alone. Let ICE do their job. It's to keep shit heads that want to free load out of our country. They're not doing anything else except that job. Separation of families? Pretty sure if you get arrested for DUI when you're kid is in the car, you're getting separated as your ass goes to jail. The crime of crossing the border illegally is no different.
    1 point
  12. thanks for taking the time man, looks really fucking dope. okey so i used ur drawing as help and this is what i got. im really bad with extensions and i cant really make the piece dance, if u know what i mean. also i suck with negative space i think.
    1 point
  13. Fucking intense. It's called the Cycle of Terror and Tragedy: September 11, 2001. It's by Graydon Parish and it's 18ft long. Apparently completed in 2010, surprised I haven't come across it before now.
    1 point
  14. @Hua Guofangid have a much easier time pretending you understand this thread if you actually dropped a cool meme or two in here first. Allow me to demonstrate:
    1 point
  15. This kid just baited an entire league/network ahahahahahahah BASED
    1 point
  16. @abrasivesaintI'm waiting fr you to describe a better course of action than us pulling out.... *waits patiently*
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00