Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/31/2019 in Posts

1. Pretty much sums it up. I just don’t like it. This picky choosey faggetry is infuriating. Im bout this life right here, g.
    3 points
  2. Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night. I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do. Also RE5 and RE6 were released I think last week on Switch also. My girlfriend has agreed to co-op the RE6 game with me in exchange for foot rubs.
    3 points
  3. I was lucky enough to order this jacket from them before they got caught
    3 points
  4. it sucks that it doesn't learn at all. like you can hear what I'm eating , track my every move but cant work out I have fat fingers? Nobody but a forestry offical talks about firs that much
    2 points
  5. me staring into the surviving soul of the oontz as it begins to crawl out of the coffin.
    2 points
  6. Way to downplay his achievements lol Yeezy shoes destroyed whatever market share Jordan brand had. For a new brand thats beyond impressive. I dont like his shoes or his clothes but trying to minimize it like you just did isn't really a fair assessment.
    2 points
  7. Not much we could do on that last one when half the team bailed on us. We held it down! Same man, gotta remember to just make it to mid map and camp my balls off like everyone else. Flanking is a risky proposition with these maps. I get that they wanted to move away from the 3 lane structure but will all this verticality and how porous the maps are, really gotta just get into power positions and lock it down. Theres gonna be a learning curb for guys like us for sure, always so tempting to push forward and shoot some campers in the back though.
    2 points
  8. @KultsWord! Good times! I played like dog shit the last game but you held it down consistently. Its def taking me time to adjust to this years game. I never really played or got into Battlefield series other than BF1 (+ war simulators) and this is very reminiscent to that. I guess I’m too used to arcade-y shooters like Apex, Quake, Halo, Destiny, etc. I’ll catch on tho!
    2 points
  9. Me and @cruzxctrlgot a few rounds in last night. Its fun stuff. Gotta take it real slow this year though, you get punished hard for rushing
    2 points
  10. @Dirty_habiT- that piece immediately makes me think of every person who has typed out the word "mang" on this website. That shit makes my head voluntarily suck into my chest cavity to get away from the outside world.
    2 points
  11. @Hua Guofang- speaking of dumbing down.... http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=not_your_dude
    2 points
  12. If stickers is all you can do right now... do stickers. It's better than doing nothing (types the old guy who does nothing).
    2 points
  13. Behold! Creepy boner face! (Not intentional🤷🏽‍♂️) Better late than never. Went in for the kill last minute. Not complete 100%. Final photos tmrw.
    2 points
  14. That quixotic is not pronounced like Quixote kwee-zah-tik even though it literally describes Don Quixote “Quixotism is impracticality in pursuit of ideals, especially those ideals manifested by rash, lofty and romantic ideas or extravagantly chivalrous action. It also serves to describe an idealism without regard to practicality. An impulsive person or act might be regarded as quixotic.” I learned this word in a book and have been saying wrong. Fuck me, right? 🤣
    1 point
  15. Nonsensical fact: I’ve never done cocaine, despite my love of the cocaine culture.
    1 point
  16. I wish everyone had that invincible can't cancel me armor. All cancel culture is is an attempt to stop peoples' free speech in this country.
    1 point
  17. They're people with art majors making 20k/yr at best and they drive cars that are totaled when they run out of gas.
    1 point
  18. And the left steals another meme. I swear they couldn’t come up with their own if their lives depended on it lol
    1 point
  19. Hahaha get fuuuuuucked. Not sure if I think this is the stupidest thing ever or if I totally want one. No reason why it can't be both, I guess!
    1 point
  20. I've NEVER liked kanye or his music. I never thought he was smart or a genius. I do, however, think that he's a gay fish.
    1 point
  21. Yeah!! This is looking really good. You should paint that. One of my favorite writers from the 90s era of New York Graffiti was this guy DERO. He had such an iconic New York style with some great letter connections, but I thought in particular his D and O might be some good inspiration. Even the way he would fill in the dead space between his D and E was really good.
    1 point
  22. Ive been saying touche (too-shay) often lately.
    1 point
  23. Beppede baapede boopede
    1 point
  24. jalapeno is a fun one, too. croissant.
    1 point
  25. kwik-zah-tik, imo. not kee-zah-tik or kwee-zah-tik. fuck that shit.
    1 point
  26. Im in and its all sorted. Hallelujah.
    1 point
  27. I was at the comedy store one night and the stand up asked the crowd what they liked about Facebook. An older guy in the audience yelled back “it gives everyone a voice”. The stand up was expecting this and replied “that’s exactly what’s wrong with it”.
    1 point
  28. Saw a cool one this am while walking to bfast. Not mine. I’m a sucker for purple!
    1 point
  29. Took a trip to mexico late in the summer. I brought a dslr but I didnt bring it everywhere Mainly due to the insecurity of some areas. Tons of great opportunities for street photos but taking photos of random people isn't the best idea in some of the places we went to. It just drew a little to much attention that I didn't need over the course of my trip.
    1 point
  30. Rusto fats for bombing and tags - NY Thins for pieces. Personal preference. I know there's tons of new caps for the new paints out there that will rival both of those caps but sometimes that phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rings true... this is one of those times.
    1 point
  31. Just sayin... https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/rusto-fat-caps-1990s-deadstock
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. Chicken ramen with soft boiled egg, spring onions & red chillis.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00