Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/22/2019 in all sections

1. 4 points
    These are my sketches from today, I did more letters and a piece , I am in school do I could only sneak in one pic I will show the separates letters when I get the chance
  2. 3 points
    Gave another shot at the F.I.A.J.: Fart in a jar. I successfully set it out into the outgoing tide, will see what happens. Could be epic awesome or epic fail. I included $1 plus a 12oz sticker in it, because after you've opened a stale fart in your face what's really going to make up for it more than a dollar and a graffiti sticker? Like my prior attempt, I still find amusing the idea that this could be found 100 years from now by some beach comber hoping to find some inspiring message from the past upon opening.
  3. 3 points
    Nice work @Ray40, you're making obvious progress with that last round.
  4. 3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. 3 points
    Nice one, @Ray40- definitely keep going. I like the outlined ones the most. As for the Y, try a leg like the one I drew at the bottom of the page. Don't curl up that descender...
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
    You can lead a horse to water...
  9. 2 points
  10. 2 points
    I’m enjoying this derailment, if you want to call it that. https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/classic/bonneville-bobber Been wanting that thing since it came out, sounds awesome.
  11. 2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. 2 points
    Been thinking on this thread title... I think the point I’m going to make can be seen in the posts within this thread. typing out long drawn out responses is a bitch on a smart phone. I think I can tell who oontzes on a computer by how long their posts are lol.
  14. 2 points
  15. 2 points
    Which ones that? Got a link I want to check it out
  16. 2 points
    That jk wet and wild throw (fire emoji)
  17. 2 points
  18. 2 points
    Flagstaff, AZ - here’s the BEFORE pic and a couple others:
  19. 2 points
  20. 2 points
    Uhhh... it's got me drawing on the regular, again. It's not my own name, but still. It's a good feeling to flex that side of my brain after sitting in front of a computer all day. I feel like I'm participating in something bigger than my own self-promotion, and I love it.
  21. 2 points
  22. 2 points
  23. 2 points
    The trick I used to do with these was if I started to see them getting peeled, I'd just walk around and followup with a series of slashes with a box cutter. Between the sun baking it in and drawing a bunch of cuts into it with a box cutter, its virtually impossible to peel off without a lot of time and determination. Sometimes would even go back and spray a layer of WD-40 over it so you couldn't paint over them either.
  24. 2 points
  25. 2 points
  26. 2 points
  27. 2 points
    These look kinda cool
  28. 1 point
    Just turned off game 1 of the World Series to watch this before my rental ends cause I’m 95 and had to red box it then forgot I gotta return that bitch.
  29. 1 point
    You're killing me @kults that friends phone one is awesome!
  30. 1 point
  31. 1 point
    First you've put out there that I actually really like. Id have done a different outsole, but I can live with those. The upper and colorway is really strong assuming he's wearing a different color way on each foot and they didnt do some cross color bullshit. GoreTex is awesome.
  32. 1 point
    Lol hold on guys, I'm not intending to start a shit flinging fest here. This is quickly entering a ford vs. chevy type debate and when you boil it all down..... it's preference. Nobody is "wrong" for riding any certain bike... and I wouldn't argue that any certain bike is significantly better than any other brand. They all have their features and down falls. I wish my bike had an electric start. That's why I'm looking at new ones. I really want this: https://www.ktm.com/us/enduro/300-xc-w-tpi-erzbergrodeo/ And when I get it, I'm giving my 200XC to my gf. It's way more bike than she can handle right now and will take her a while to grow into it. I'm too comfortable on it already and it doesn't scare me anymore. edit: also, I wouldn't want an offroad harley. It's a fuckin pig.... way too heavy. I don't care what you do to lighten it, the motor itself is heavy af.... and it's dimensions are big. I think it's gimmicky to make a harley into an off road bike and it's really just so you can give other harley riders a boner. Who cares. That's just my opinion of course. 😄
  33. 1 point
    I have exactly 2 pairs. I just like following it
  34. 1 point
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of harleys either..... because.... they just rattle themselves apart as they create oil leaks and turn your gooch/taint into leather. I've heard stories of them leaking brand new on the show room floor. I ride a 2007 KTM 200XC. Going to try to take it out tomorrow morning I think for some trail riding.
  35. 1 point
    Some of you guys have more shoes than my gf does lol.
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
    Some U.S. troops may stay in Syria: Pentagon chief https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-pentagon/some-u-s-troops-may-stay-in-syria-pentagon-chief-idUSKBN1X010M KABUL (Reuters) - The United States is considering keeping some troops in northeastern Syria to stop oil falling into the hands of Islamic State or others but no decision has yet been made, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said. President Donald Trump decided earlier this month to withdraw all 1,000 U.S. troops from the region, a move widely criticized as a betrayal of Kurdish allies who had fought for years alongside them against Islamic State. U.S. troops crossed into Iraq early on Monday as part of the withdrawal process. Trump began pulling U.S. troops back from northeastern Syria in early October, opening the way for Turkish troops to launch an offensive against the Kurdish fighters. “We have troops in towns in northeast Syria that are located next to the oil fields, the troops in those towns are not in the present phase of withdrawal,” Esper told reporters during a visit to Afghanistan. “The purpose is to deny access, specifically revenue to ISIS (Islamic State) and any other groups that may want to seek that revenue to enable their own malign activities,” he said. Esper said there had been discussions about keeping some of the U.S. troops, who were with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), in place. He said he had not presented that option yet, but the Pentagon’s job was to look at different options. The SDF, spearheaded by the Kurdish YPG militia, has been the main partner for the U.S.-led coalition in Syria. “There has been a discussion about possibly doing it (keeping some troops), there has been no decision with regard to numbers or anything like that,” Esper added. A Reuters cameraman saw more than 100 vehicles carrying U.S. troops crossing from the northeast tip of Syria, where Turkey has agreed to pause its offensive for five days under a deal agreed between Washington and Ankara. The truce expires late on Tuesday. Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has warned that Ankara will resume its military assault in Syria when the deadline expires if the SDF have not pulled back from its proposed “safe zone” area spanning the border. Ankara considers the YPG a terrorist group because of its links to Kurdish insurgents in southeast Turkey.
  38. 1 point
    @Fist 666you wait until 2 or more people are actively arguing with me, THEN you chime in, that's what is annoying. As you know, it's not easy typing out a well thought out response to a debate. So when you've got 3 or more people coming at you it's near impossible to respond properly. That wasn't the first time either. It's become a pattern with you, meanwhile you're quiet as a mouse the other 99% of the time. Nowhere in your response to me do you address this, so I'm saying it again. Next time someone is articulating a well thought out argument against my point just enjoy it, you don't need to chime into our conversation unless you've actually got something useful to add to it.
  39. 1 point
  40. 1 point
    Downtime while Vray renders...
  41. 1 point
  42. 1 point
    Beg to differ, the civilian death toll in Iraq went well into the 6 figures, possibly pushing a million depending on who you believe. That doesn't even factor in ground forces in Afghanistan, Syria, or the drone/air strikes in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. Or the death toll from the wars we sponsor via proxy in the Middle East, North Africa, and South East Asia. Add everything up since the Korean war, the United Sates is responsible for over 20 million deaths worldwide in victim countries. If you want to remove: We only need to remove ourselves, or to be more accurate, our government.
  43. 1 point
  44. 1 point
    @Ray40– draw these letters as I’ve drawn them, outline them in black, that’s it. Do it four or five times on one sheet. No fill in, no stars, no nothing... just black outline.
  45. 1 point
    You saying you understand bars and showing you understand bars are two very different things. I'm convinced you don't. If you did the "hole" in your R s wouldn't look anything like it does.
  46. 1 point
  47. 1 point
  48. 1 point
  49. 1 point
  50. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00