Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/19/2019 in Posts

1. https://www.facebook.com/pekka.nieminen.3/posts/10220663140117874 SMC 2019 Saw this today on face book. Some of my favorites pictured below:
    3 points
  2. All of his movies have merged into one movie in my mind, they were all basically the same.
    3 points
  3. Bode characters always add that finishing touch...
    3 points
  4. From the last page @Ko SprueOne u know wat u need to do...
    2 points
  5. I have is this one from the back door of a retail business but it's not even complete
    2 points
  6. This is about mentoring and learning, not copying. A very notable writer took the time to give you a sketch, so make the most of it. You're likely too young and too new to realize the opportunity you're being given by that (and other accomplished writers dropping in and providing feedback and direction), but its not a common thing. You'd be best served in terms of your own progression, as well as paying proper respect by doing that and making the most of it. This isn't the same as redrawing someone elses outline (which isn't even a bad thing or unusual) or anything like biting... He did that for you... Use it.
    2 points
  7. @Limeliciouzif I were you, I’d get a pad of tracing paper, print out @Joker’s outline and redraw it a bunch of times and explore new ways to connect the letters and evolve the flow of it. Get a real feel for what’s going on and experiment. Once you feel you really have it down, you can redraw it clean a final time and then practice inking it in cleanly. From that point, I’d go back in and play with various 3d’s, graphics, background clouds etc in pencil so you can further practice proportions and flow. Do all that before you break out markers and play with color.
    2 points
  8. Trick or Treat, character slaps this year. No candy for the kids.
    2 points
  9. Trump's republican party IS the new tea party. Unfortunately the anti-tax/government spending people fed up with fiscal irresponsibility were eventually brigaded by the anti Obama people, many of whom's true intentions were repressed due to PC culture. This culminated in Trump's massive appeal, and sorely needed re-energizing of the Republican Party's voting base. You can't just cater to openly corrupt large business, you need to give your base of regular folks something to get excited about. Very strange a city slicker NY Democrat was able to sweep through the republicans so fast, but the political climate of 2016 was almost a perfect storm that Trump was able to capitalize on via dog whistling.
    1 point
  10. I'm not sure why your team of divers are having so much trouble officer, they may be under some sediment now, or the currents took them further down. Either way I'm just thankful we made it out alive, and my boat is 100% OK with zero damage.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Rather than beat this dead horse... At this point either you’re a skeptic and see this as a blatant cover up or trust what’s being reported by the news and see it tragic coincidence... So maybe we Segway into a related conversation where we string together the series of ‘unfortunate accidents’ that seem to surround power players like the Clintons and others. Maybe expanding the view a bit will add some context or perhaps not, but no point in arguing this one further unless a smoking gun gets revealed by the MSM, which might or might not convince those that are not already convinced of foul play.
    1 point
  13. A man was being yanked around by his local govt and the family who runs his small town. He eventually hit his boiling point and went on an amazing rampage with a modified bulldozer. These tapes are his manifesto. *** This is a very well done Killdozer podcast by Love & Radio: http://loveandradio.org/2017/12/the-machine/ I recommend a listen. ** Marvin John Heemeyer (October 28, 1951 – June 4, 2004) was an American welder and an automobile muffler repair shop owner who demolished numerous buildings with a modified bulldozer in Granby, Colorado on June 4, 2004. *** In addition to writings that he left on the wall of his shed, Heemeyer recorded a number of audio tapes explaining his motivation for the attack. He mailed these to his brother in South Dakota shortly before stepping into his bulldozer. Heemeyer's brother turned the tapes over to the FBI, who in turn sent them to the Grand County Sheriff's Department. The tapes were released by the Grand County Sheriff's Office on August 31, 2004. The tapes are about 2.5 hours in length.[19] The first recording was made on April 13, 2004. The last recording was made 13 days before the rampage.[citation needed] "God built me for this job," Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do," he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."[20] Investigators later found Heemeyer's handwritten list of targets. According to the police, it included the buildings he destroyed, the local Catholic church (which he did not damage), and the names of various people who had sided against him in past disputes.[21] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer ***
    1 point
  14. Very spicy anti war propaganda by Veterans For Peace UK. http://vfpuk.org/ *** Veterans for Peace U.K.’s “Action Man: Battlefield Casualties” videos, which parody toy ads seen in the 1980s, shows children playing with PTSD Action Man, Paralysed Action Man, and Dead Action Man. “No matter how bad anyone thinks this film is, the reality is worse. It’s not sick to show what actually happens in a war. It’s sick to convince people to join that war without telling them what’s possibly going to happen. Recruiting 16-year-olds into the army is sick,” artist Darren Cullen said Vice News reported Tuesday. The group hopes to spotlight a program in the U.K. that allows 16-year-old males to be recruited into the military. Although those teenagers cannot deploy until they are 18, a study by ForcesWatch and Child Soldiers International found that they are twice as likely to die in combat as adult recruits. “This is about prying open a crack in the spectacle of military propaganda. Warfare isn’t glamorous. The wars we fight are not noble causes,” said Ben Griffin, former SAS commando and founder of Veterans For Peace U.K., Vice News reported. “All of this propaganda is an attempt to recruit society to the idea that Britain has a noble and great military, and that we should use it. But there’s another side to that story.” U.K. veteran Daniel Campbell agreed. He helped the Afghan army dispose of IEDs during his deployment to Afghanistan in 2012, but now suffers from PTSD and dreams about dead children he could not save. “I am PTSD Action Man for all intents and purposes,” the veteran told Vice News. “I really qualified my role in Afghanistan as saying, ‘No, no. I’m actually making a difference here, I’m looking after civilians.’ But then civilians ended up dying anyway. I found that really difficult to cope with.” *** Veterans for Peace (VFP) was founded in the United States of America in 1985 and has over 100 chapters in the USA and a growing number of international chapters. Veterans for Peace UK (VFP UK) was founded in London in 2011. Veterans For Peace UK is a voluntary and politically independent ex-services organisation of men and women who have served in conflicts from WW2 through to Afghanistan. As a result of our collective experiences we firmly believe that “War is not the solution to the problems we face in the 21st century”. We are not a pacifist organisation; we accept the inherent right of self-defence in response to an armed attack. We work to influence the foreign and defence policy of the UK, for the larger purpose of world peace. We urge all veterans who share this vision to join us.
    1 point
  15. I don't think I've ever posted this one. It's absolutely perfect. Crisp and clean.
    1 point
  16. Little Snitch Link: https://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever they want to wherever they want. Most often they do this to your benefit. But sometimes, like in case of tracking software, trojans or other malware, they don’t. But you don’t notice anything, because all of this happens invisibly under the hood. Little Snitch makes these Internet connections visible and puts you back in control!
    1 point
  17. That's why 256 bit encryption is crucial in these pre quantum computing times, even 128 can be hacked given enough time. 2 to the 256th power is an insanely large number:
    1 point
  18. Breaking: Vague information about the death of a 50 year old man who investigated many high profile cases dies from health complications almost a decade after one of the many men he investigated was sentenced ,and 6 years after he retired from the police force. Edit: ..Clearly Hillary sniped this man with a Ricin bullet from Gaddafi’s amputated asshole while Trump rummaged through Obamas briefcase still looking for his Kenyan passport while flying past the Twin Towers on their way to Bohemian Grove to rig the 2020 election with the terrorist gang bangers Antifa.
    1 point
  19. Crazy how iv only been here since 2012 but thats already been 7 years time really flies
    1 point
  20. Goon. the sequel let me down, but the original is an instant classic.
    1 point
  21. Benny the Butcher is doing it right. Him and Conway putting Buffalo on the map.
    1 point
  22. The original amityville horror and the shining terrified the shit outta me as a kid. This scene from “summer school” scared the shit out of me when I first saw it as a child channel surfing on old cable. I’ve never seen the full movie (it’s a comedy and a bad one from what I can tell) but this scene was all I saw and was completely without context or a frame of reference when I saw it. It looked like bill and Ted massacred their classmates. It was this year I found said movie and scene after years of wondering what it was from.
    1 point
  23. Nope it's a type of war dialing like back in the day, just with robo calls. I get them all the time, can't stop em. Just hang up.
    1 point
  24. Different areas have different fight cultures, no doubt training played a factor for that first one but that doesn't really nullify my point, it's more like giving it an exclamation point. The more kids that train in an area, the more the general fight culture evolves beyond "normal" flailing of hands, and becomes more advanced. I'm sure the same holds true for kids growing up in Thailand, or Brazil, or anywhere there's a highly developed fight culture. Looking through that playlist I posted I was blown away by the skill a lot of these kids demonstrated, much more on average than your typical American street fight. Sometimes trained fighters that hit the gym, also fight on the streets unfortunately. I'm sure anywhere where boxing/kickboxing is a pervasive part of the culture, kids make the tsssst sound out of pure imitation if fighter's they look up to, not even realizing why the people they're emulating it. Usually when you start out heavy bag training some coaches want you to do it as a way to insure you're exhaling while striking. By the time you're actually competing in the ring you don't do that sound anymore, as exhaling during a strike should already be 2nd nature.
    1 point
  25. Yo @Ko SprueOne thanks for the pack brother! that's great! anybody else up for this?
    1 point
  26. Hong Kong is exporting its protest techniques around the world https://qz.com/1728078/be-water-catalonia-protesters-learn-from-hong-kong/ Hashtags and Hong Kong protest tips: How Indonesian students mobilised to stop new laws https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-indonesia-politics-rights-internet/hashtags-and-hong-kong-protest-tips-how-indonesian-students-mobilised-to-stop-new-laws-idUKKBN1WC17J
    1 point
  27. Wont let me embed this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x9B4AexEA
    1 point
  28. Update: Will get flat blk spray and then dry brush w silver or bronze color
    1 point
  29. You know. These types of articles are some of the random things I think about from time to time. Like how cell phones are the number one tool for keeping tabs on people. And sometimes out of the blue I'll remember I have my cell with me while working as I am talking to myself. I am like "Oh Yeah!" Then I start telling the Faggots how I really feel since their listening. Somebody's got to do it...
    1 point
  30. I don't know what this combo could've yeilded as far as a costume, but I saw potential. Did not cop. .
    1 point
  31. This sounds..nothing like Guns n' Roses., i like it.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00