Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/2019 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. New shirt is so dope! My dad has a 1980 adidas sweatshirt from lake placid that this reminds of sooooo much! It’s also so German a’la ‘83 and at the same time. Just time period brilliant! Can’t wait to get it in the mail! Thanks all, for great design!
    3 points
  3. Bode characters always add that finishing touch...
    3 points
  4. This one was free, valid internationally $7.49 $2.37 Free Priceless
    3 points
  5. @Limeliciouz- sorry for all the sketch lines but I wanted to do this super quick without over-thinking it. I took your last posted sketch as inspiration and redrew it with how I saw the letters working together. This is kinda what my mentor did for me a few times and it really helped me understand how my letters could come together, so hopefully it helps you. I first drew the M and E, then the L and I, and then put them together so I could see the whole piece and how it come together. Sorry the right side of the E gets cut off.
    3 points
  6. These motherfuckers can fight. Note, not a single dumbass kid started yelling, or drawing attention. They got this shit down.
    2 points
  7. Goon. the sequel let me down, but the original is an instant classic.
    2 points
  8. I think there's an unsustainable bliss created by initially popular Social Media startups during the 1st, and 2nd phases of growth. Even facebook itself was deemed cool at first in comparison to Myspace/Freindster. Instagram and Tumblr both were cool at first. Once they're bought by a company that is profitable, or convert into a profitable company things like exclusivity, and promoting people who contribute to the platform are done away with because it interfere's directly with profitability. Yahoo buys Flickr for millions, possibly even billions not sure, and in the end finds that no matter what it does it's not profitable, and are stuck holding those bags. They can't take the L and sell it for a fraction of what they paid because their own stock would crumble. Both Tumblr, and Flickr are just kept around on life support, with little to no effort being made to curate a positive user experience. Smash tho
    2 points
  9. Bode lizard in the top left creeping out from behind the L and Cheech defeated posture on the floor, legs splayed and back leaned up against the front of the E. Bode butterfly or two floating around and think this ones a wrap.
    1 point
  10. @Jokerdamnnnnn bruv that’s ligit
    1 point
  11. I took an Amtrak from Boston to West Palm Beach years back. It is about a 35 hour ride. I didnt get off the train once. I ate a bag of pretzels, had a frozen pizza, a couple nips of Jack Daniels, and 1 or 2 waters. I was fine. I looked up that town, it doesn't look very large. I cant imagine they were in THAT dire of a situation. edit: kids and stuff i can understand being a different situation. The grown ass adults need to suck it up. It was a day and a half. Apparently they’ve never had sleep for dinner.
    1 point
  12. Yeah, Flickr is dead. Yahoo has been on life support for a decade and basically killed Tumblr and everything else they’ve touched in this last 10 years.
    1 point
  13. Petite sirloin w/ sea salt cooked in olive oil (just ran out of butter) in cast iron and twice baked potato. Local beef, potatoes were free (100lbs worth in a burlap sack), non-GMO pulled out of the ground this morning compliments of LDS church. (Not a member, they just happen to hook up the community with surplus that they farm out here.
    1 point
  14. Explain what you got going on here with this fish please.
    1 point
  15. He_has_a_master_s_in_electrical_engineering-org9m3jl3dj21.mp4
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. And this all can be done in my own backyard...
    1 point
  19. Art by me Schizophrenic God AKA SKAeM this can also be Street Art ..but its not on the streets , Guerrilla Art Propaganda type of art .. i made these with TIME magazines into a collage art style on some slaps, some of em are digitally made or edited on Picsart app.. the TIME magazines are from the Gulf of War / George W. Bush era.. i like abstract type of art and enjoy when a person just sits and thinks like tf .. i feel unconformable when someone asks me what does it mean.
    1 point
  20. It’s lunch time. Verlasso salmon with rice and broccoli. Will update with finished pictures.
    1 point
  21. corner store sells a 6 pack of BUSCH 16oz cans for $5.95 You know why they call it B.U.S.C.H.? Because U Save Cash Homie!!!!! also a taco truck next door with $1.75 beef fajita tacos and a cool outdoor bar or icehouse, just don't get caught drinking the corner store beer at the bar! They have this ring on a string game that I am addicted to, anyone know the proper name? You swing the ring and it lands on a little hook if you get the trajectory right
    1 point
  22. Probably just got to the flea market or an estate sale and buy a pile of junk. Being inside a strangers home and being encouraged to dig thru their life’s collection is fun. Smoothie ($12) and entrance into Barton Springs Pool ($5) then walk across street to Zilker Botanical Garden ($3) nature is fun
    1 point
  23. Malfatti, Italian for irregularly/poorly shaped pasta. We mixed some spinach and ricotta into the home made pasta then boil and serve. Cooked Malfatti on the left. Nice enough to eat out in the sun, and cool enough for zero insects. Perfect time of year.
    1 point
  24. Since it was brought up earlier, I might be able to provide a little insight on my military experience. I joined the Navy in 2006, volunteered for Submarine service as a Sonar Technician and am still in, recently got my Chief anchors pinned on. It's been quite an experience and in retrospect if I hadn't gone with submarines it likely would not have been for me. I was 19 when I joined (so 32 now), barely got through high school, was delivering food in Denver and was completely broke. Saw it as a way out due to me having a crippling fear of student loans or debt in general. I have been in New England for the entire time. Multiple deployments, good and bad experiences, but big picture it has become an actual career which I am thankful for. I hated my first tour, but did well enough to get in to special programs and be stationed on the USS Constitution in Boston for 3 years following, which was an awesome time and sold me on doing 20. Went back to a boat for another 4 year tour in an actual leadership role where I found out I truly enjoy guiding and developing the young (or just junior) Sailors. Now I'm on shore as an instructor for the guys (and now girls) that are on the boats, doing the job. CT has been my home for the majority of the time. Bought a house. Got married. Became a dad X2. Got the dog, lawn and gang of chickens. The tough part in long work hours, unpredictable schedule and dealing with the entire ocean trying to kill you constantly. I have my wife who makes it easier because she's solid as fuck and takes care of everything when I'm out to sea. I have a little over 6 years and I retire and start a new career.
    1 point
  25. Heads up to all you guys lurking and not posting or even logging in... Nows your chance to register, login and drop a first post. This thread is definitely more interesting than I thought it would be so shout out to those posting. Also a heads up that I might make the thread content member only, so you might as well get a head of it and register.
    1 point
  26. What’s up everybody just trying to bring this thread back to life before social media this is how we seen graff from all over the world and I’m just trying to do my part to keep this alive
    1 point
  27. I loved the old thread. Good to see new stuff in here. Some of my recents. Been in a "I should do more to finish my paintings but don't really want to" kinda funk lately
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00