Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/28/2019 in Posts

1. 4 points
  2. 2 points
  3. This place had their own chickens out back making the eggs, damn!
    2 points
  4. That came up well, you’ve got 3d and light/shadow squared away. I reckon the smaller letters underneath could benefit from a drop shadow or something similar. It looks a bit 2d next to the rest that has good depth to it. Just my 2c, not gospel, by any stretch.
    2 points
  5. Fine line. You don’t want it to be too obscure that no one knows it. on that note, here’s a hint since this one isn’t mainstream
    2 points
  6. The sappy, pathetic, incel loser backstory is too much for me. Cinematography looks great tho------
    1 point
  7. Well done. Actually watched both of those for the first time in the same sitting.
    1 point
  8. Kratom is on that synthetic heroin shit. Stayed with some folks when i was out in pdx (rip poz) and this one bitch was legit strung out on that stuff 🤣. Every other day she looked worse a worse sending her dude out to the hippy store for that shit. Straight fiend.
    1 point
  9. I used to hate Jordans but after years im coming around. Loved dunks which are basically 1s Those fuckin Gel SAga Asics are hands down my most comfortale shoes for walking a lot. MY Gel Lyte 3 have a smaller and more rearward arch that I dont like as much but its not a deal breaker
    1 point
  10. not sure if already posted, but got a .270 Remington bolt action for hunting from Grandpa (from when Remington was a shitshow) Black non-wood (synthetic? Polymer? WTF) furnishing. Very fuckin accurate. Trying to upload these videos. My dad and his buddy got a night vision/thermal scope on this suppressed .308 and went hog hunting. The scope had video recording too so I have the clips. Pretty High tech shit. Dads friend drove halfway across the state to pick up 2 of these scopes. Trying to upload a clip now hold up
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. I don't know what's going on here but I fucking love it
    1 point
  13. Is weekendgunnit leaking?
    1 point
  14. Honestly confused as how you went from the one before to that... __________________ @Ray40 @Giant I hope you guys appreciate who @Jokeris and realize the significance of a guy like that taking the time to even acknowledge you. I woulda shit my pants with joy when I was at your level if that had happened.
    1 point
  15. two girls at my son's school have the name!
    1 point
  16. Not as cool as you guys do but last year there was a period where every spud in my cupboard seemed to start sprouting. So each time I found one I buried in in my veggie patch. last weekend lifted 12 pounds (5.5kg) of potatoes out of the garden. Not bad for a space about 4ft by 4ft and three other plants Not anything special basic Sebago potatoes but still 12 pounds worth. I was told that supermarket potatoes are pretty sterile but these did the biz. my kids went mad for the little tiny ones I steamed up to eat that night. Then went and bought some seed potatoes and planted them before reading label properly " do not plant where potatoes have been grown in previous 12 months".....
    1 point
  17. Lol Naked and Afraid? You could stage a real life experience like that in your back yard I think.
    1 point
  18. Those Canyon frames are so beautiful. Their designs are impeccable. And their colors/graphics aesthetics are hitting me in all the right spots. I'd love to own one but I'm over 50 years old, now... so I'm relegated to ride titanium until I retire from riding altogether. Ha!
    1 point
  19. You're correct. These events are known as Broadcast signal intrusions , and are more commonly found in radio broadcasts, as all you really need is an FM transmitter that can overpower the frequency that the radio station is being broadcast on. Interrupting a cable feed is harder, as it seems to require much more direct interference in the signal path. Since broadcast signal intrusions are fascinating in general, another mystery worth looking into is the Southern Television broadcast interruption. Some creepy shit
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Telescopic ladder is your friend! Know of people that use them just to get access to spots and others that use them to paint up high.
    1 point
  22. kit arrived AFV Club Berlin Wall AF35317 in 1/35 scale
    1 point
  23. From a friend in Berlin
    1 point
  24. WMB, Weekend Madness Build. 48 hours to build a model was the challenge. I had this SOMUA-S35 from MENG in the stash and it looked like a quick build so I went for it. Near the end, Coin Operated Kiddie Ride, came to mind.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00