Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/06/2019 in Posts

1. Does anyone even browse? Does everyone just post? If you read this give me the "truth" props!
    3 points
  2. I just copped the limited Off White version
    2 points
  3. No Ladder Required: Plus you should see me dip from cops and pull bitches in these. Also available in grey.
    2 points
  4. BE38B72D-CDD8-4C67-8F38-C115FB788F8D.MOV 467B81F3-5D10-46D0-B878-213A3DA7C350.MOV
    2 points
  5. Telescopic ladder is your friend! Know of people that use them just to get access to spots and others that use them to paint up high.
    2 points
  6. Insects (all self caught) and animal skulls (not self caught)
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Chicken ramen with soft boiled egg, spring onions & red chillis.
    2 points
  9. Met this thicc ass horse at the library. And made some wontons and mini eggrolls. The chicken filling was amazing, ask about em. Oil temp was hard to control, toddler things.
    2 points
  10. Imagine fkn Smash Mouth weighing in on Politics in 2019 and thinking anyone in their right mind would give a shit what they had to say lol
    2 points
  11. Thanks man, appreciate you dude. Pre sale ends Wednesday. I'll likely over print these so I can have a few on hand and help out some stragglers, but this will be the last opportunity to get them at the pre sale discount. Please let people know...
    2 points
  12. 1 point
  13. Don't you dare throw Chris dorner in with the rest of those fuckos.
    1 point
  14. Where does it say anything about Antifa? “Kill every fascist?” Hardly a proclamation of membership of any organized group.
    1 point
  15. Sometimes I even check out the tunes.
    1 point
  16. I lied tho I like this shit it bang hard idc
    1 point
  17. Would love to see evidence of the above if anyone cares to dig it up. That way, I’m not parroting back bad info next time someone brings this up.
    1 point
  18. I do read the posts. Nothing really jumping out at me as it isn’t really my type of music
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. EL MAMERRO? THAT’S A NAME I HAVEN’T HEARD IN YEARS...
    1 point
  21. I ate McDonalds breakfast on my way into work this morning because hung titties.
    1 point
  22. Football scarves from the various grounds I have been to over the years Rangers Fc - Glasgow Olympique Marseille Rangers Fc vs Derby in Glasgow Lazio - Rome Derby vs Rangers in Derby Been to many other grounds but didn't get a scarf.
    1 point
  23. dude caught a lot of shit for this. people don't want to look at data. they'd rather bury themselves in emotion.
    1 point
  24. - Work - Work - Work Last couple weeks have been the icing on the cake to a savage couple months, piled on a brutal past year and a half. Would like to think I’m very close to turning a corner. Hopefully.
    1 point
  25. I have to take an opportunity to remind you both what exactly the executive branch of the government is responsible for, it's Enforcement. The President is essentially commander and chief of Federal Enforcement. These candidates can vocally support tax cuts, or economic policy, but the actual work and negotiations done for that go mainly through the legislative branch. If you think Obama, or Trump play a role significant enough to claim responsibility for economic growth, you need to re-take civics 101. Even the legislature itself cannot stimulate growth through policy, they can only choose between the least destructive economic policies to enact in the hopes the market can support the policy. With that said, Coming from the same thoroughbred race as Obama I can't be credibly accused of racism like any of you common inbreds. Therefore I feel a responsibility to rip into Obama for a while now and dispel these bullshit sainthood myths shat surround his Presidency. No offence to you Cali but I'll quote/respond to your post. Huge difference between being forced to pay into a super expensive ACA plan that doesn't cover shit, and having an actual real healthcare plan like what I have. My wife had that shit before I met her and it was trash, deductible was so high it never covered anything and to get the deductible down it would cost you twice as much in payments. We spent endless nights weighing her options. There's no way more good than harm came out of that money grab. IMO you've actually presented a negative and by the tone of how you've presented it even you have doubts about it's net effect yourself. Look, if any plan makes sense, people will buy into it voluntarily, if a plan is mandatory, it's almost always guaranteed to be shitty. Nope, the funds were provided by me, you and everyone else, Obama, and Bush both supported the bailouts but that was the legislations job. I can tell you what he didn't do, he never once used his power as the head of the executive branch to go after the people who caused the collapse which is technically his job to do. Not a single arrest, or large legal bill for one of these people. Only a message that it was OK to do it, and continue on. Major Fail, Iceland didn't bail out, and actually locked the people responsible up in their country, guess who's economy recovered better. Took him three years (longer than most U.S. wars ever last) and he expanded bombing civilians with flying robots, and military raids beyond Afghanistan, and Iraq, into Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Somalia etc. and those are only the unclassified raids/dronings. Murdering piece of shit, and I hope history and this sainthood myth of his never let him off the hook for these war crimes. Many in the region is still suffering from his direct callus actions. Supported one that was in the legislature, and promoted by Bush before him, yes. *golf clap* Sorry if this opinion of him is offensive to you but I had high hopes for him myself voting for him. The day he won I was actually very stoked. Don't forget he basically ran on the fact Hillary, and McCain voted for the Iraq war. Then reality set in, he decided to just continue the war for 3 more years, never shut down Gitmo, (another campaign promise), never prosecuted the torturers, and continued along the same violent path of aggression (outside of the Osama raid, none of his defensive actions were done in defense). Half the problems we have now with the lack of due process that allows ICE to lock you up until you can prove your citizenship/immigration status did come from Obama. This, (and the trade wars) are my biggest beefs with the current administration and please believe me when I tell you Obama started this mass deportation crackdown long before Trump. I know it sounds like Trump BS talking points but it's the truth. That's why even though I have a lifelong thing for bad ass Hawaiian chicks, there's absolutely no way I would ever trust Tulsi to fulfill her empty promise of peace once she's in office. Ive been duped too many times, and apparently a significant number of people are still believe this bullshit promise of "hope and change" lol. There will only be more of the same.
    1 point
  26. Masta ace all day!! Even though im not feeling new Hip Hop, that Joyner Lucas is pretty good.
    1 point
  27. So here’s a little story of my pup.. I travel for work. While leaving the south west and heading to the northern midwest with my girlfriend we found this dude running down the middle of the road. We were about 45 minutes from the nearest town (in either direction it turned out) on the Arizona/Utah border. There was nothing around us, straight desert wasteland. With all the cattle around, and how little hair he had and how bad his skin was, i actually thought he was a baby calf at first. We pull over after us and 3 other cars passing the other way almost hit him. He comes running to us and straight into my girls arms. Even though our car was overflowing with our belongings, we obviously couldn't leave the dude. So i wrapped him in a towel for some sort of futile protection from whatever he may have, mange, fleas, so on.. all we had for food was a half eaten McDonalds hash brown, so thats what he ate. An hour later we come across a store and get supplies. He had 3 bowls of food and 2 bowls of water within minutes. Then he passed the fuck out. 3 hours later we get him to the only vet i could find that was open, an emergency vet in Colorado. The plan was make sure he’s going to be ok, get him set up there and continue our trip. After sitting in the waiting area holding the dude like a newborn and being bombarded with old ladies telling us how we’re his guardian angels and his saviors we were both coming to the realization we weren’t going to leave him, although neither one of us wanted to say it or admit it, haha. Doc checked him out, dated him at about 3-4 months, said he had a really bad sunburn, gave him ringworm treatment, among other things, as a precaution, and sent us on our way. Told us he was so malnourished he wouldnt have made the night/a few more hours, and theres a small chance he still might not. Fast forward a month later we get him checked out again, at a vet in the northeast, they say he's about 3-4 months, give us some more precautionary treatments, and on our way. A month later we get him checked out again (this time in the south) because his condition isn't getting any better, and now we’re breaking out in crazy bumps. Turns out he’s just now about 3-4 months old (almost 2 months later) placing him at about 8 weeks old when we found him, and he had sarcoptic mange, and now we have scabies. Thanks bud, haha. They treat him, we get treated, a few weeks to months later the dude is good as new. He’s 6 months old now, and a friendly little fucker. We have no idea how he got out there, but have a few theories. 1.) someone abandoned him on the road. 2.) someone just let him go because they didn't want him and the dude went on a serious expedition through the desert. 3.) his mother was a stray, and they may have been attacked by coyotes. Sadly the reservations of northern Arizona have a reputation for dogs not being cared for. A woman i know adopted a puppy found hiding under a shed, while the rest of the litter laid torn to pieces around her. All in all, the dudes good to go. Cost me a few hundred to get him healthy, and had to deal with some scabies. Wasn’t planning on getting a puppy with the girl anytime soon, but here we are. I couldn’t let the dude die out there, and after caring for him for the hours after, i grew fond of him quickly.
    1 point
  28. 2/3 of my cats. I have 2 dogs too.
    1 point
  29. Home made frittata made with farm fresh eggs and pork chorizo.
    1 point
  30. Marketing is insincere you say?! sarcasm aside, technically you have a point but I think it’s a little redundant as you’re begging the question that he can still satisfy his responsibility of playing the game, whether he has support of his team and many other questions (his protest also lasts for a short few mins before the game even starts. I think you may be overstating the impact on his core role). Second, I think social issues, especially those that concern liberty, life and the acceptable use of force against private citizens far outweighs the sanctity of sporting entertainment.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00