Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/29/2019 in Posts

1. Drunk af off of mojitos. Squeezed out a smoked prime rib and cream spinach. Like a mufuckin boss.
    8 points
  2. Garlic shrimp white wine Alfredo turned out great
    4 points
  3. TONIGHT I MADE PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH HATCH GREEN CHILIE RANCH POTATOES, CORN AND CARROTS FROM THE FARMERS MARKET. WE HAD TO MIX IN SOME FROZEN CORN BECAUSE WE AS A FAMILY KILLED MOST OF THE CARROTS BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO COOK WITH THEM. THE CHOPS ALSO HAD A HATCH GREEN CHILIE RANCH BUTTER THAT I MADE FOR THE POTS...
    4 points
  4. I can smell the hotdogs and regret from here
    4 points
  5. Carne asada Chiles Corona
    3 points
  6. Went to the Gilroy Garlic festival on the day there wasnt a mass shooting. Thank god I didnt go back the following day. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/gilroy-california-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html
    3 points
  7. Unwakeable Cat Coffee Take out the pooch Gigantic Shower Get dressed and rep the set
    3 points
  8. I bought a small house around the corner from my current house. Price was really seller was really motivated he came down about 10,000 form the already good price. And the interest rates in Australia on investment properties are really low. Then the mortgage broker came around and looked at the price I paid and apparently I fucked up a date on financial approval by a week so he freaked out a bit. Haven't really slept since it should be fine but I can't do anything for a few days but wait. Mortgage broker ended conversation saying we should be right - "he's been trying to sell for three months if he doesn't extend your finance time he'll be back at square one" But if it all goes tits up I've lost a fucking truckload of money.
    3 points
  9. Didn't even know it was there! Fluid view is my new go to now
    2 points
  10. my brain just explode, cool stuff Raven
    2 points
  11. Dam, didn’t even realize we can change the view. Nice.
    2 points
  12. He had to go and sulk after I wouldn't let him have any of my potstickers
    2 points
  13. Also, the shot itself (pose/angle/lighting/makeup/wardrobe) is all trash, they need new photographers before the swimsuit edition starts shooting.
    2 points
  14. I hope someone gave you some carne asada and some cold modelos.
    2 points
  15. Thanks god you weren't there That's insane
    2 points
  16. Friday Went to Circuit of the Americas and saw Cage the Elephant... skipped out on the Beck portion of the show even though it was popular during my time. There were a ton of dudes in their mid 40s singing the beck songs lol. Also, the lead singer of Cage the Elephant seemed VERY doped up, most likely opiates. He walked all the way back into the crowd pretty far. We had seats pretty close to the stage and my gf got to put her hand on his sweaty back as he walked by. Lol. Received my used IHI RHB31 party whistle from a Yanmar Marine Diesel engine. This is one of the smallest turbos you can buy and I'm going to put it on the Kubota B5100E we just bought a few weekends ago.... so I can roll coal while doing work on our land. Strategized a turbo shaft sand-rail project with a friend that may be a little crazier than me w/ automotive stuff. This is something we've never seen anyone else build and will incorporate a very special rare part that comes on a 15L diesel tractor engine. More details will be shared for those that are interested when the time is right. Saturday Tried a little sleep in ~7AM.... lol, that's sleeping in for +2h than I get to during the week. Drove to San Antonio for a mid year thanks giving/movie watching celebration that my gf's family started 4 years ago. We vote on which series of movies to watch and we make ThanksGiving food. The best part, IMO, is the breakfast the next morning after. They make extra stuffing and then breakfast is regular American breakfast except you get a side of bacon wrapped stuffing dumpling thingies. They're fucking amazing. Don't sleep. My gf and I rode our bmx bikes on these trails behind her brother's house. It was pretty fun, I'm pretty rusty. I wrecked trying to do high bunny hops and 360 tire taps like 4 times. I'm still pretty resilient and good at rolling out of wrecks rather unscathed. Secured my 3rd world record on Super Mario Maker 2.... then proceeded to reset it 4 times after that. I'm pretty sure there's no way to do it faster than I did. (willing to share the level ID if anyone wants to try lol) Sunday Drove home. Had one of the younger brothers and his gf over for the day. We watched HellHouse LLC on Amazon Prime. I thought it was one of the better scary movies I've seen in a while. Hoakey in some spots but that's the norm for scary movies. I kept telling my brother "jump scares are coming brother, prepare yourself." He'd still jump every single time.... lol. Had VIA 313 Pizza for lunch/dinner because it's like the best fucking Pizza you can buy in Austin, TX.
    2 points
  17. I cant believe i’m about to quote Fat Mike of NOFX but these lines of the song “The Idiots Are Taking Over” always stuck with me. “There’s no point for Democracy when ignorance is celebrated. Political scientists get the same 1 vote as some Arkansas inbred. Majority rule, don’t work in mental institutions. Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand, biggest solutions.” I’ve always held a very similar opinion, which has always fed this distrust of total democracy. People are fucking stupid. Left, right, center, it doesn't matter. The majority of people don’t have the time or interest to deep dive into issues. So they hear the talking points and say “thats my guy!” It’s great that so many people are getting more into politics because of the current administration, but it’s still dangerous if they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. You mentioned how you almost voted Trump as a “fuck it” vote Mercer. many people cast the “fuck you” or “fuck it” vote on Trump, but everyone likes to believe every voter for him is a racist piece of shit. There’s plenty of people who voted for him, friends and family included, that are now telling me “i believed the lie he was going to be for the working man, and i got fucking duped.” Social media politics has everyone voting with blinders on, but they now think they’re informed. They don’t dive into the story, the books, the articles, and so on.. they see a meme, or a headline, browse through it briefly (this might be generous) and go whole hog on that stance. I used to butt heads with a friends particular ex girlfriend all the time. She has views i almost always agreed on in broad strokes. She’s a social worker and generally a good person. We would always butt heads though because she was whole hog Democrat, and i was always full of questions. She always agreed and backed what the loudest democrat said, but seemingly had no foundation built as to why she agreed. She thought her masters degree certified that she was in the know. I used to always tell her, “don’t mistake your education for your intelligence.” Which naturally would result in her being very offended and railroad the conversation at hand, but i always hoped it would maybe make her think about what i said and why. I don’t know that it ever worked. Now as a disclaimer, i like to say that i’m no different, i think i’m a moron. That could be because i know i’m not the most well versed on many issues. However, i’ve been into politics for a long time. I try to read up on as much as i can. Like i mentioned somewhere around here about reading Chomsky for the first time in school, i was 15, i didn’t learn about politics in college, i didn’t even go to college. I wasn’t told what to read, or who, i found it. What I do know, is that a masters or a doctorates doesn’t mean you’re always right, and that guy that never left his small town in Iowa is always wrong.
    2 points
  18. There was a short period where things actually were invite only and memberships were given out based upon seniority. Don’t really remember the year but probably lasted about 6 months.
    2 points
  19. 2 points
  20. finally trimmed the bush in my backyard and got pretty drunk while doing it. yard work and beer just tend to go hand-in-hand with me. also went to Da Bears training camp which was a first for me. it was alright to be honest, it wasn't like they were going 100% plus it was almost 100 degrees with the heat index
    2 points
  21. Cucumber and lox salad with feta and tomatoes from the garden.
    2 points
  22. Three things -A pic of you and Cope, with him pointing at something. -A pic of you and Banksy, in action, painting a girl and a flower. -A pic of you and Shepard Fairly, cuddling in bed, like that John Lennon and Yoko Ono bed pic.
    2 points
  23. Friday- Picked up the little one in my new work truck cause my car burnt to the ground last weekend. Grabbed chick beers that emulate kombucha and hung out at the park drinking inconspicuously while she played. Got Jamaican take out and went to bed. Saturday- Worked half day. Went home then hit the road to Western Mass with the lady and little lady. Did some weird creek/brook white people things. Ate sub or ice cream then home . Watched Halloween 4 with my 4 year old(she’s 5 soon). Bed. Sunday- Deliver kid to her mother. Snooze. Back to the homestead. Ride on my hipster fixed gear then hit the local metal bar for a parking lot show. Ate street tacos and had many a high life. Bed.
    1 point
  24. Plotting on how I can get my wifes sis to strip in the corner while I play guy fieri and take the mrs pussy to flavortown
    1 point
  25. the first thing that came to mind was Ghostaface Killahs track "Run"
    1 point
  26. girl doing the munching looking like a hasidic jew with the curls and the beard. strikes me as bait - get naked then the big methhead with the fox tshirt jumps out and robs you leaving you tied up. so trash
    1 point
  27. Its was 95 to 100 here in the UK I could have died as a ginger
    1 point
  28. Rap letters brought me 12oz. Channel Zero kept me coming back. I hardly even look at the graffiti threads anymore, as everything else here is vastly more interesting, funny and informative.
    1 point
  29. Secretly wanna get on stage and do stand up haha my girl keeps encouraging me
    1 point
  30. That is a spot man, when can me n my missus move in haha
    1 point
  31. I seem to have got into loads of 80s shit I hated as a kid Also listening to loads of classic metal
    1 point
  32. Played tennis with my kid Made a bbq Stayed up too late as I've gotta be awake in 5 hours
    1 point
  33. Pizzad. Went to a small picnic/gathering, food, drink. Came home, took a dump, now ready to repeat the afternoon. Went to a larger barbecue/gathering, food/drink, Hawaiian theme, had a lot of spiked punch among other things. Came home, farted.
    1 point
  34. What? Seems fitting.. these are fucking FIRE. White gator. Apparently they’ve only ever found 20 of these..
    1 point
  35. Watched this cicada killer wasp prep this katydid for a while. It was gnarly, dude systematically removed the legs one by one. At that point my dog got interested so in order to avoid her getting stung I left. When I came back a few minutes later all of it was gone. That katydid has to be 2x + the weight of the wasp.
    1 point
  36. Sorry to keep creating new threads, but had to clean some things up in an attempt to keep it organized... Officially Official thread is here: https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/87529-officially-official-the-12ozprophet-reunion-tee-and-the-return-of-the-12oz-forum/
    1 point
  37. YA'LL NIGGAS GOT MORE OF THEM SHIRTS THAT GOT MY NAME IN IT----?????????---??---?
    1 point
  38. Think that would work for an avatar?
    1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. Depends on the kind of spot. In general, entrances, exits, general lay of the land- like good to know if you're facing water or a dead end in a direction, visibility, how it looks day/night, traffic around/in/out of area, might check it on different days/times to get a sense of schedule....
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00