Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/29/2019 in all sections

1. Drunk af off of mojitos. Squeezed out a smoked prime rib and cream spinach. Like a mufuckin boss.
    8 points
  2. 7 points
  3. Garlic shrimp white wine Alfredo turned out great
    4 points
  4. TONIGHT I MADE PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH HATCH GREEN CHILIE RANCH POTATOES, CORN AND CARROTS FROM THE FARMERS MARKET. WE HAD TO MIX IN SOME FROZEN CORN BECAUSE WE AS A FAMILY KILLED MOST OF THE CARROTS BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO COOK WITH THEM. THE CHOPS ALSO HAD A HATCH GREEN CHILIE RANCH BUTTER THAT I MADE FOR THE POTS...
    4 points
  5. I can smell the hotdogs and regret from here
    4 points
  6. Carne asada Chiles Corona
    3 points
  7. Went to the Gilroy Garlic festival on the day there wasnt a mass shooting. Thank god I didnt go back the following day. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/gilroy-california-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html
    3 points
  8. Unwakeable Cat Coffee Take out the pooch Gigantic Shower Get dressed and rep the set
    3 points
  9. I bought a small house around the corner from my current house. Price was really seller was really motivated he came down about 10,000 form the already good price. And the interest rates in Australia on investment properties are really low. Then the mortgage broker came around and looked at the price I paid and apparently I fucked up a date on financial approval by a week so he freaked out a bit. Haven't really slept since it should be fine but I can't do anything for a few days but wait. Mortgage broker ended conversa
    3 points
  10. Didn't even know it was there! Fluid view is my new go to now
    2 points
  11. my brain just explode, cool stuff Raven
    2 points
  12. Dam, didn’t even realize we can change the view. Nice.
    2 points
  13. He had to go and sulk after I wouldn't let him have any of my potstickers
    2 points
  14. Also, the shot itself (pose/angle/lighting/makeup/wardrobe) is all trash, they need new photographers before the swimsuit edition starts shooting.
    2 points
  15. I hope someone gave you some carne asada and some cold modelos.
    2 points
  16. Thanks god you weren't there That's insane
    2 points
  17. Friday Went to Circuit of the Americas and saw Cage the Elephant... skipped out on the Beck portion of the show even though it was popular during my time. There were a ton of dudes in their mid 40s singing the beck songs lol. Also, the lead singer of Cage the Elephant seemed VERY doped up, most likely opiates. He walked all the way back into the crowd pretty far. We had seats pretty close to the stage and my gf got to put her hand on his sweaty back as he walked by. Lol. Received my used IHI RHB31 party whistle from a Yanmar Marine Diesel engine. This is one of the smallest
    2 points
  18. I cant believe i’m about to quote Fat Mike of NOFX but these lines of the song “The Idiots Are Taking Over” always stuck with me. “There’s no point for Democracy when ignorance is celebrated. Political scientists get the same 1 vote as some Arkansas inbred. Majority rule, don’t work in mental institutions. Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand, biggest solutions.” I’ve always held a very similar opinion, which has always fed this distrust of total democracy. People are fucking stupid. Left, right, center, it doesn't matter. The majority of people don’t
    2 points
  19. There was a short period where things actually were invite only and memberships were given out based upon seniority. Don’t really remember the year but probably lasted about 6 months.
    2 points
  20. YUM Now I'm lounging on the couch watching Seinfeld.
    2 points
  21. finally trimmed the bush in my backyard and got pretty drunk while doing it. yard work and beer just tend to go hand-in-hand with me. also went to Da Bears training camp which was a first for me. it was alright to be honest, it wasn't like they were going 100% plus it was almost 100 degrees with the heat index
    2 points
  22. Cucumber and lox salad with feta and tomatoes from the garden.
    2 points
  23. Three things -A pic of you and Cope, with him pointing at something. -A pic of you and Banksy, in action, painting a girl and a flower. -A pic of you and Shepard Fairly, cuddling in bed, like that John Lennon and Yoko Ono bed pic.
    2 points
  24. for me that's a trash I'd be curious to see if I could hit a ball back over the net if she served it though. havent' played tennis since I was a kid reckon it would knock me on my arse
    1 point
  25. Secretly wanna get on stage and do stand up haha my girl keeps encouraging me
    1 point
  26. Pizzad. Went to a small picnic/gathering, food, drink. Came home, took a dump, now ready to repeat the afternoon. Went to a larger barbecue/gathering, food/drink, Hawaiian theme, had a lot of spiked punch among other things. Came home, farted.
    1 point
  27. found her as a kitten hiding in my Jeeps engine bay, hence her name Jeepers
    1 point
  28. Lol. I saw these at Michael's yesterday. I'm going all city on my culdesac motherfuckers.
    1 point
  29. Color looks off to me in the pic but I did chocolate chip coffee ice cream using a chocolate/cinnamon/hazelnut coffee and a little Kahlua. Tasty mistakes. Not much to look at. When I custard base ice cream I sometimes take the leftover egg whites and make meringue cookies. Unfortunately I sensed that my 'sous chef' on the eggs got some yolk in there so instead I sheet panned it and then cut it into bars. Vanilla chocolate chip.
    1 point
  30. pet portrait game like woah
    1 point
  31. ^^ non graffiti art ^^ anyways Im into nerd shit too. This is a re-draw of one of my favorite pieces from another artist pencil on paper
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00