Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/21/2019 in all sections

1. I will when I get back to work on Monday. Btw, this gives me a good idea @misteraven... Maybe you can make us a sweet ass hi-rez 12oz wallpaper. I could probably put stuff on the walls but I never cared about that in my bedroom as a kid.... sooo..... ?
    2 points
  2. 2 points
  3. the ones cut out are stickers, the yellow n red was before i started laminating them, the rest on pages are sketches, the one that says elbow was for an exchange on bombingscience
    1 point
  4. He posted a few vintage aka one recently. Great stuff
    1 point
  5. Thank you. The support goes a long way towards keeping all of this growing.
    1 point
  6. Naw @misteraven - that shit comes with the territory. The shirts are fucking ill. I copped two from todays release - hella clean. #theyoutharegettingrestless #usqueadmortem
    1 point
  7. Was the back of the website invite that linked to a password protected private section. Long gone unfortunately.
    1 point
  8. Never heard them called daubers before, had to look it up and then saw that they eat spiders and maintain a stash of them. Also helps explain the spider/wasp ratio around me. Learned sumthin new thanks to you & 12oz.
    1 point
  9. I broke open this mud dauber thing today to find it chock full o' spiders. Fucking weird/gnarly
    1 point
  10. The style of that old shirt speaks to me. I do like that Fuck FB/IG.
    1 point
  11. Peanut butter wolf was the first show I ever went to at the Abbey Pub.
    1 point
  12. This is my battle station. It's also where I kick peoples' asses online at Street Fighter 5. I have a small view of the ocean to my left. Thank you for starting this thread @misteraven
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00