Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/08/2019 in Posts

1. I have gained 50 lbs in the last 18 months after taking on a new job and having one of my best friends diagnosed with terminal cancer. I suffered a pretty bad injury to my sciatic nerve November last year which led to a few months away from my beloved Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. As Raven pointed out - lack of decent exercise and shit diet plus stress, I started getting bouts of serious anxiety again and ended up on a low dose of Rx. My brother is really struggling with his mental health but is in denial which is difficult for our family especially his daughter and my mother. I have many blessings in my life - there are also things I struggle with. Trying to get myself back on track mentally and physically while I also prepare to help my friend through his illness. We are building a place for him on my property - its going to be bittersweet. I care about all you guys, keep truckin' and just put one foot in front of the other as best as you can. If you need help, ask. Things are always going to come up, best thing we can do is do our best to face that shit head on.
    2 points
  2. I find the term ‘street wear’ corny in and of itself.
    1 point
  3. something fishy bout that deuce7 throw up lol Summer is finally in full swing here. Theres been some heavier freight traffic here this summer than in the past it seems. I need to get a damn scanner.
    1 point
  4. bumping this thread again! topped out and almost finsihed now!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00