Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/03/2019 in all sections

1. So... This place used to be a fucking wicked place back in the day. It was a huge source of inspiration to me as an artist, and it really did feel like a sort of online community (albeit of hilarious wierdos at times). Then in 2007 or so life happened and I've been gone. I got old and the internet just kept getting bigger, scarier, and newer, and as any old person I was like "WTF". I missed the feeling of sharing and involvement that was had here at 12oz. Not really sure if anyone comes to The Babble anymore, which is fine. It can be the secret get-away from all the rest of the noise! This is "Your Art Thread - Volume 2". Curious to see what you all are up to in your non graffiti game, and pretty stoked to share some of the stuff I've been doing. I've been on a "whale thing" lately. More will come. These are all colored pencil on paper drawings unless otherwise stated. Post your work!
    1 point
  2. Making plans for the weekend. Peanut butter wolf is playing out and I might go check it out
    1 point
  3. My cat jumps on my chest every morning at 6am and meows in my face until I wake up.
    1 point
  4. ^ That must be the bootleg sweatshop version because that pocket looks pretty uneven lol
    1 point
  5. Not funny but done by a dog A mate's dog recently got out of it's pen and disembowelled a doe that was stuck in the automatic gate of his neightbour. The Doe was stuck in the vertical slats head first and the dog got it from behind and basically yanked out it's guts via the soft stomach/ butt area he lives in a semi rural spot and his neighbour called and said "get the fuck down here and deal with your dog" without telling him exactly what was going on and he got a mad fright. But also a lot of fresh venison so it all worked out I guess (except for the deer)
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. For real, I am ALMOST fucking tired of drawing killer whales. I've never tried putting together a cohesive collection of work but here we are.
    1 point
  8. Mark is wicked. Started followimg him! I always partly hate following such good artists cuz they are on a whole other level!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00