Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/10/2019 in Posts

1. That concrete isn't holding the paint well.
    1 point
  2. was hitting the gym obsessively the past year, recently got kinda burned out on it, been running some trails and playing some hooooooops to stay sane......just appreciating being healthy and staying active keeps me from going off rail. Cheers to the active shtuff everyone is getting into.
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. That black bear picture is super dope! I've been hella bunkered down for most the winter. Its finally starting to thaw out here, and were getting rain instead of snow. I started fly fishing (which is pretty damn difficult), I've only had a few nibbles. Luckily I have a friend to teach me and fish together with. I'm hoping to catch some dinner on backpacking trips this summer. Sadly I've gotta move houses and will probably have a very minimal gardening space at best this season which is pretty disappointing. Although I may look into a community garden space if I can get it cheap. My animal managed to roll in some sort of dead animal matter and get incredibly stinky on this day too. Ive bathed her and she still stinks several days later. Nice part about fishing is you can find badass bridge walls to paint along the river.
    1 point
  5. Shit man late ass reply, but thanks for saying this . Life has been getting me down lately and I been down and out for awhile. But things are slowly working out, been getting out and benching/painting more and plan to be more active here now that its summer and schools almost out.
    1 point
  6. Shit I havent been to class in two weeks. Life has taken over, got behind in school, moving houses, been painting alot, and working alot in the evenings which is when the class i usually go to is. Its easy to get behind in jiu jitsu. While im out taking care of life my gym buddies are getting better and better. I guess I went to one class last week. I keep gassing out during rolls, I hope I'm not being that spazzy dude but I just find myself panicking and trying to do quick movements but end up just gassing myself. It's hard for me to slow the fuck down during the roll and be patient, like instead of once the person passes my guard freaking out and oompahing and shrimping I just need to wait or an opportunity. Once the roll starts it goes out the window
    1 point
  7. I recently started going to the gym 3 times a week for the last 3 months. It has taken forever but I'm running 4 miles in a couple minutes under an hour. It's not much by most peoples standard but I damn near felt like i was dying the first couple of times I tried running. we recently started hitting the weights with a buddy of mine as well but theres tons of progress to be made.
    1 point
  8. My 7yro got me the Funko joint for my Bday - I’m an X-Force guy. For some reason I can’t stop with the fisheye guize.
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Some scans expect a lot more of these.
    1 point
  12. Smaller guys should focus on movement over everything. Technique Conquers All. I'm 6ft 200lbs and strong. You'll never be as strong as me. Period. You need to focus on movement and how to control me. Watch small black belts on youtube instead of the bigger guys for technique demonstrations. Probably biased but Caio Terra is a favorite of mine. He is also one of the most technical. There are definitely times where strength comes into play in Jiu Jitsu, when those times come you aren't going to better me. As stupid as this might sound I envy smaller guys in Jiu Jitsu. I can sometimes supplement bad technique with strength, which doesn't teach me any lessons about BJJ.
    1 point
  13. @simon sandleshitlong time no see, Metal Heads and Off Grid need you.
    1 point
  14. One of the shots from my Chinatown series...
    1 point
  15. just keep stirring the sauce michael
    -1 points
  16. youre a totally uncool joker, get off my dick
    -1 points
  17. do you need a mentor or something? show me on the doll where they touched you
    -1 points
  18. Where, you ever see these videos before? I think they take place in Natick.
    -1 points
  19. Yea I seentd that, lottttta people like that round here whatever queer
    -1 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00