Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/01/2019 in Posts

1. Who are your guys' favorite designers? I've been selling off my streetwear and buying less but higher quality clothing. I'll start looking like a clown if I wear what kids are wearing at my age. I've been buying older comme des garcons labels and other Japanese designers lately Most notably Junya Watanabe
    1 point
  2. It was so cold today that even fried chicken was grounded
    1 point
  3. my god....that shit made me cry, it was so horrible
    1 point
  4. NOAH by Brendon Babenzian is a text book example of good trad references while still keeping streetwear DNA
    1 point
  5. Ive been watching the resurgence of trad and ivy style coming back. I believe that new designers have now learned their lessons from the "first" time around and have now started cutting away the pomp and pretentiousness of the early 2000's Now that streetwear is leveling off as the "IT" movement of Couture, tailored clothing and simple silhouettes are coming back as if everyone wanted to ease off the "soundcloud rapper" identity of streetwear and grow up slightly the playfulness of streetwear DNA is still seen but without the frivolous peacocking of big branding and obnoxious colors
    1 point
  6. Here is one of my favorites Pete Macnee for Adsum NYC the aesthetic is "rough ivy league". This brand is fucking good.
    1 point
  7. I like how Chicago people add Chi to everything to describe the conditions like Chiraq and Chiberia.
    1 point
  8. I'm sure you guys havent seen it 1000 times its cold as fuck in chicago my damn mustache and nose hairs froze
    1 point
  9. Have you considered vigilantism? It works for Batman. You could smoke some wet and put on a cape an' shit.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00