Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2019 in Posts

1. Years ago I worked for a pretty large dept store while I was in college. Two guys it the accounting dept. got into it one night, yelling and shoving each other. The next morning one of them showed up with a ball-peen hammer and waited for the other guy. I didn't see it or anything, wasn't my dept but he beat his coworkers head in and killed him. That shit is no joke man some people are fuckin insane.
    2 points
  2. sunchips n hummus just processed this weeks Costco and coffee order, fuckin keruig is almost 500 bucks worth of coffee for 2 weeks boss asked about cost cutting, i said throw that thing in the garbage and we just make pots of coffee like normal people
    2 points
  3. 815 am....we have a "3 for 9" week Meaning a work week sandwiched between a monday holiday and a flex friday....we only work tuesday thru thursday this week I work in environmental testing...heres my set up Yea i know its messy...i have alot of post its
    2 points
  4. I always felt the same way about makeup, it usually makes women less attractive to me somehow IRL. Hate it when the wife puts some on to go out and I have to lie like it "looks great", meanwhile she looks 100 x better with just a regular clean face, at least to me.
    2 points
  5. Hah! That's the price of admission with hot girls
    1 point
  6. This is already the best thread on 12oz.
    1 point
  7. Dope!!! I see you found a few of my pieces in Brighton. ???
    1 point
  8. Bahahahahaha thats a keeper
    1 point
  9. that girl's ass bounces when she stands up, it jiggles while she SLEEPS she is nothing but baby fat
    1 point
  10. thot juice and kool aid
    1 point
  11. girl I'm talking to...she lives in Northridge while I live near Pasadena a good hour away but worth it
    1 point
  12. Could not second this one enough. That was my fave movie from that entire year.
    1 point
  13. Bit of a slow burn but that ending.. wooooh
    1 point
  14. still havent worked since last post, lunch break plus covering front desk while she takes lunch. I kind of miss working retail where I could wear my lack of giving a shit on my sleeve
    1 point
  15. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful. I don't think skinny is unattractive, inherently. It's the actual act of "smash" on the thin/too-thin types that has given me a meat-on-bones requirement. Pelvis isn't what I'm trying to feel. Eating disorder thin, however, is gross and unsmashable. Jlo smash all day, and i hate cake face.
    1 point
  16. LESSON PLANNING, COFFEE AND HOMEMADE GOODIES FROM A PARENT...
    1 point
  17. cosign on the makeup thoughts would eat chocolate pudding out of jlo’s cheeks bruh - all day
    1 point
  18. There are left and right ideologies but they aren't monolithic and homogeneous and thus you can't ascribe blame to the whole 'group' based on the actions of a few, like you have in your original post.
    1 point
  19. working up some new shirt graphics for 12oz.
    1 point
  20. I'm no longer using Gillette anywhere, and have stopped shaving my testicles entirely.
    1 point
  21. NC where you at??
    1 point
  22. The only thing you can count on is people work towards serving their self interests, most of the time it's in a non-destructive manner, but it can also come at the expense of others. Sure, we do have free will as humans, and occasionally some of us do stuff that is truly altruistic but hat isn't the norm. Breaking this myth that they are helping us, more than they're helping themselves is tougher than breaking self destructive religious beliefs. They work for your vote, along with the rest of the fickle crowd's vote. Profiting from, and manipulating our collective ignorance on a multitude of subjects the vast majority of voters are unqualified to judge for themselves.
    1 point
  23. I'm back mfers who still lurking?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00