Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/12/2018 in all sections

1. Wow RIP. If baconators still exist I’ll eat one in his honor today.
    3 points
  2. Dunno, but I remember him talking about licking Alexis Texas’ arse at a strip club, and us all cringing. Dude had some wild stories and pics to prove them.
    3 points
  3. If your garage is clean it means you don't do any work in it.
    1 point
  4. that's fucking cool....if ever you guys are in LA, i'd like to do some behind the scenes photos I usually do skate photos downtown LA
    1 point
  5. is this a one time thing...or are you gonna do a series edit: I meant like, are you gonna interview artists at their spot....cuz los angeles and Miami got good writers
    1 point
  6. flirting with my neighbor....im def gonna hit she has a fat ass
    1 point
  7. Im doing a TV series called The Rise of Graffiti Writing, you can stream the first two seasons for free world wide here: Season 1: https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/RC-016967/the-rise-of-graffiti-writing-from-new-york-to-europe/RC-015348/the-rise-of-graffiti-writing/ Season 2: https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/RC-016967/the-rise-of-graffiti-writing-from-new-york-to-europe/RC-016963/the-rise-of-graffiti-writing/ It features many of the old New York and European kings we all know, check it out and spread the word. Thanks!
    1 point
  8. bits of last few days including a serious attempt at a day in pies but man where are the days filled with graff, drugs,booze and scantily clad women? geezer asleep in his car outside Bunnings ( Australian version of Home Depot/Lowes) vegie garden looking a bit wild and wooly these tomatoes are suffereing because we aren't getting good weather hot dry days and then followed by strange cold snaps with lots of rain. three types of tomatoes there solnato ( front left looks half dead), Legef (front right) and some genetically modified freak plant that is going nuts in the back random tomato plant that popped up after my son chucked a tomato in the garden last year so I have big hopes for this motherfucker Bit of basil sneaking in as well. corn all growing up in the order they sprouted strawberries doing well when it's hot except I never get any and you can see one of the reason here sorted out my recyclables to take back for more paint money emptied this thing kids were being hardcore so need to get some booze to get us to bedtime industry rule #4080 old Ironlak pigments be fade-y then took the little one to the car wash and put her in front seat while we went through.
    1 point
  9. Update: we made it through boys
    1 point
  10. A Place Beyond The Pines vibes. I dig it!
    1 point
  11. awe shit there's an episode about raven lmao! thaaa ravveeenn lmfao
    1 point
  12. I'm back mfers who still lurking?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00