Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/27/2018 in all sections

1. I believe trump's issue is his concern with "winners and losers" on a global scale there's no system, in and of itself, that can exist as a "winner" when all the systems within a global chain economy depend on each other I think trump wants it so that America is "on top" reaping all these rewards from "loser" nations....that is a very child-like grasp of economics
    1 point
  2. Yeah, shit is a mess. Trumps approach to running a nation is treating it like a business, which is the wrong approach, in my opinion. Values matter to society and you need friends in the world, not everything should be seen in financial terms. However, not every thing he does is bad and if he goes so will the positive elements of his administration.
    1 point
  3. good thing the crypto bubble burst
    1 point
  4. Mueller is stirring, his awakening nears. Fear the all who collude.
    1 point
  5. Smash with enthusiasm then launch one
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. I found 1 weird trick to instantly make you show up on all the searches. I got this popup immediately: "WOW HOW DO I DO THIS MAGICAL PROFILE FUCKERY AND GET RECRUITERS SLURPING MY NUTS?", you scream incoherently. I added work experience. ? ? ?
    1 point
  8. Raven was right, buncha' degenerates loll
    1 point
  9. Potential, but she'd have to get her shit together unless she cries like that because the D is so good. Bloodgfart? Not even with Kermit the frogs dick. If she'd still let me smash after I mention she should loosen up on the braids and let that forehead come forward some, smash. Fingerblast, then dome. Don't want to risk bruising any internal organs with nothing to bounce off, she also needs the protein.
    1 point
  10. @ ravens post: gimme vagina confirmation and that's an easy face down/ ass up smash imo. Boner garage is a trash, fear of stds would likely keep me soft anyhow. I once met a girl in a bar, she liked my tattoos so she showed me hers: a chili pepper laid on each side of her pussy. She showed me at the bar. She was attractive. I didn't want aids even though I was on a couple month drought. That s the whole story.
    1 point
  11. I forget where I heard it explained as this: We listen to drug dealer music, kids today listen to drug addict music.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00