Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/26/2018 in all sections

1. 1 point
  2. A few recent ones Was a little boring. Thought I'd enjoy it more tbh.. Special shout out to "loungin" and "down the backstreets" ⭐⭐ First time listening to MF doom. Was solid. Great production ⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Masters of the universe" or "water world" as some may know it. This album was dope. Nice beats and lyricism. Have a tough time giving anything 5 stars tho. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    1 point
  3. Was just thinking what a bummer it is that BTC / crypto wasn’t more of a thing back in the peak days. We literally have almost 200,000 members on here. Imagine the damage we could have done with nearly zero dollar transaction fees... Remember we had that thread going on tropical islands for sale in south east Asia? We could have all transferred into a 12oz fund, bought an island and lived out some Lord of the Flies fantasy shit for a couple years at least. Or what about that decommissioned battle ship that was only like $300k. Would have been easy with the crew on here and only a couple bucks each. And what about that Oil platform we found off the coast of Iceland? We could all still be out there squatting and pirating. Maybe we need to start a “the dumb shit I’d buy if I were a BTC billionaire” thread? That in itself is enough to demonstrate the merits of crypto currency. Whose HODLing like a mother fucker through these lows? Anyone, dropping big right now to catch that near guaranteed 400% come up come next December?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00