Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/17/2018 in all sections

1. This one's been there for over a year now.....
    1 point
  2. It's cool. I always liked Pesk but I can totally understand why other people do not. When I first saw the name, I thought it was the same dude. Graff forums are often full of assholes moreso than the reguular internet so there ya go. But I do admit I respect decent people more. I had some beef on here myself hence my sign line.
    1 point
  3. Yea she was Muslim but it’s the my adidas vibe is with her, also I really dig the mid step khols maxes on shorty in the foreground
    1 point
  4. Thai Curry/Chicken, Coconut rice and TsingTao beer. Takeout Pork buns for later tonight.
    1 point
  5. I heard 12oz was making a comeback. Now I know ferreal
    1 point
  6. couple more pics from the backyard since I had a coffee out there. apple tree is blossoming which is good new fruit and old fruit on the orange tree Pomegranate starting to flower strawberries coming on like a dream since I put the beer traps in place. yesterday we got about 20 good sized ripe berries off . last year we got about 20 period beer traps going gangster on the slugs and this was then little one the big one had two inches of slugs at the bottom Tomatoes starting to come in okay I have 5 plants in different varieties in this year and fingers crossed we get a a lot more than last year. My inlaws got nearly 250 pounds of tomatoes off about 8 plants last summer they had tomatoes coming out the wazoo. broad beans also going mad. these are really satisfying to grow because they yield heaps but since the family all hate them I'm now growing them for the cute vegan receptionist at work Ive got potatoes and brussel sprouts in the next bed but far out brussel sprout they went mad so they'll get removed on weekend I'm a fucking amateur when it comes to growing stuff . just shove it in and try to remember to water it.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00