Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/09/2018 in all sections

1. Heads up on Risk though. The host is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever come across. He talks for about 5-10 minutes at the beginning of each episode. I highly recommend skipping it. There is no important information there, he just blathers on with the worst voice known to humanity.
    2 points
  2. Well sir, if you can't beat them, employ them and make a video about it
    2 points
  3. If only there was a good way to anonymously deliver stink bombs directly to the bums as they chill...
    2 points
  4. Couple more Sunday benching with the nipper great painting spot right next to the yard. swimming lessons OOntzer and proud but probably need to cut back on the food a wee bit the double chin game is exceptional
    2 points
  5. Beastie boys audiobook. I like that every chapter is read by somebody different - even though 20 years after I last heard it I still fucking hate Rosie Perez's voice. Steve Buscemi, Ada Calhoun, Bobby Cannavale, Exene Cervenka, Roy Choi, Jarvis Cocker, Elvis Costello, Chuck D, Nadia Dajani, Michael Diamond, Snoop Dogg, Will Ferrell, Crosby Fitzgerald, Randy Gardner, Kim Gordon, Josh Hamilton, Adam Horovitz, LL Cool J, Spike Jonze, Pat Kiernan, Talib Kweli, Dave Macklovitch, Rachel Maddow, Tim Meadows, Bette Midler, Mix Master Mike, NAS, Yoshimi O, Rosie Perez, Amy Poehler, Kelly Reichardt, John C. Reilly, Ian Rogers, Maya Rudolph, Rev Run, Luc Sante, Kate Schellenbach, MC Serch, Chloe Sevigny, Jon Stewart, Ben Stiller, Wanda Sykes, Jeff Tweedy and Philippe Zdar.
    1 point
  6. Some truth to that. But, the flipside is you're dealing with a plant that pretty much does grow like a weed and can flourish outdoors with very little intervention by man if you do that right. There's been plenty of discussion on other threads from people who enjoy growing fruits/vegetables and even plants, this is just one more extension of that.
    1 point
  7. It’s been legal In California for a little bit now. The weed stores here seem to be a lot less GNC and a lot more “weed is flippin sick bro” I don’t really marijuana anymore though. It’s always fun for like 10 minutes but then I’m still high for another 2 hours.
    1 point
  8. I have an art show hanging all month... https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpz4pbrjzVr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
    1 point
  9. Sent a couple of F-16s home with 12oz stickers...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00