Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/04/2018 in all sections

1. 2011 outback 3.6r, some groceries, and a couple rat traps.
    1 point
  2. Dropped the truck off at the shop and pedalled home today.
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. Just downloaded stockX Already eyeing these
    1 point
  6. Damn, thats tore looks like a GNC or whatever other sports nutrition store. Clearly looking to target that middle upper class demographic and likely people that aren't typical weed heads. Assuming they're half a step from punch cards where your 11th ounce is free or maybe you get a gift back of chips and cookies or something. Can't speak to weed here or elsewhere as I don't smoke. Nothing against an adult making the choice to partake, just way too far into my own head to smoke something that puts me further into it. I end up in a closed loop that makes me want to jump off a bridge.
    1 point
  7. And here to balance the scales... Blexit! Bummer to see Kanye back down the way he is, but then again, maybe I'll go make a coffee and come back to see him once again leading the conversation. Definitely living up to the bi-polar thing he seems to be trying to turn into a trend. And for the record, I don't necessarily agree with all his positions nor how he communicates them (or attempts to). I do however, strongly believe in the freedom of speech, however unpopular and believe that we're moving into dangerous times when violence or even the threat of violence is used to attempt to shut it down. To think that tamping down an opinion or position, regardless of how fucked up it is, somehow makes it go away is naive and dangerous. As a society, we're better off allowing for open dialogues. If we instead put those efforts towards, teaching or at least encouraging, people how to have informed discussions, driven by fact and conducted with respect, we'd go a lot further towards opening eyes, minds and hearts. But then again, that's probably not the goal. That said, if you aren't concerned about how Kanye was treated throughout this whole round, you need to turn off the news and out a little original thought and reflection into how quickly the masses are willing to jump on someone that doesn't toe the line. https://blexit.com/ https://shopblexit.com/ https://hypebeast.com/2018/10/kanye-west-blexit-merchandise-black-exit-democratic-party
    1 point
  8. Advice has been offered and you've ignored it. People have been polite in that you're not even close to the standard to post in this thread. You've ignored that too and even gone as far as to criticise dudes when their simples burn your...., whatever you call the shit you post. So, now it's coming to you blunt: You are a toy, you need to go back and start from scratch by posting ONLY in the toy thread and accepting the advice you've been given.
    1 point
  9. Its a bug with our system. It'll be fixed in the next forum update that we're almost finished with, so likely in the next few days or week or so. Basically, we strip all exif data from attachments so nobody can track the attachments by GPS data or anything else that might tip off locations and who took the photo. Happens to be that smart phone photos are always saved sideways and uses the exif to provide orientation data. Since we strip that off to keep things private for you all, it screws that up. We found a solution to stripping all data except orientation and that'll be part of that next update along with a bunch of really cool features and a more intuitive interface that'll make using the forum much easier.
    1 point
  10. Rest In Peace Tead...only got to hang with you twice but both times were a blessing.
    1 point
  11. Aloha x Meloh by Pieces of Detroit, on Flickr
    1 point
  12. Reft x Pak x Dems by Pieces of Detroit, on Flickr
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00