Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/12/2018 in all sections

1. I saw some other dumbass shredded their banksy piece devalued in price immediately lmao
    1 point
  2. Now, promoting attention spans more appropriate for a fruit fly is a business opportunity...
    1 point
  3. @MercerBJJ is pretty much 100% uncomfortable physical contact - lolz, you will get over that personal space shit real quick. I did Muy Thai for a year but stopped to focus on a jiu jitsu competition. I will be starting back up next week - only one night a week but its supplementary to my BJJ.
    1 point
  4. On schedule to do 2, possibly 3 days a week of BJJ. I started at Tiger Shulmann's this summer which used to be a competitive kick boxing focused gym,. After UFC in the 90's they adapted to include a strong BJJ program. I have to go up a belt in their beginners kickboxing class before getting into BJJ and should earn it by early November. Almost got my ass beat a few years ago by someone who in retrospect clearly trained BJJ, unfortunately for him he wasn't good enough to avoid the hands. I have the feeling it will help me tremendously as far as mental attitude. I'm extremely anti-physical contact. I can't ride the train because I get annoyed when people unnecessarily bump into me, invade my space. I even get annoyed at my wife sometimes if we're sitting too close and her arm brushes mine. Actually rolling with people will put me in the deep end of uncomfortable physical contact, hopefully alleviating some of my annoyance for normal contact. Anyway, just saw this on reddit, thought it was dope.
    1 point
  5. Undefeated Los Angeles and fucking around in little tokyo
    1 point
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k
    1 point
  7. sometimes the donations aren't direct to the politician...sometimes the corporations "back" a project that the politician wants done or finished
    1 point
  8. Your guys system is so broken by lobby groups and corporate donations. Ours isn't much better but at least our donations are capped so that legislation can't be bought quite as easily.
    1 point
  9. Flash didn't go off so not a great pic but here's one of those surprise bear moments, never ceases to inspire a little fear and a lot of awe/appreciation. This was roadside right out my window and the fact was not lost on me that he could easily close the distance to my window before I could put it up. But, I kind of know him and you can see he spooked and attempted to climb a tree before cracking and crushing his way into the woods. Shit like this always gets me amped up.
    1 point
  10. You might want to pay closer attention to the part where I say “If for nothing else”, which indicates, quite explicitly, that I was not giving props for kicking a woman. And if you read into what was implied in the comment, it was backhanded, pretty much the opposite of condoning his actions.
    1 point
  11. How quick someone was to copy in response to the supreme court confirmation
    1 point
  12. So yesterday Fish & Game picked up their traps after two nights of nothing. They'd gotten a call about a bear a few miles away and thought maybe it had moved on as this particular bear has been ranging pretty far. They later confirm its a different bear as they got it on some camera and saw there was no radio collar, so nobody knows where it ventured. Then around 8:30pm I'm going to let my dog out for his last piss of the night, flip on the outside lights as I open the door and catch a huge dark blur about 25 feet in front of the door. Huge thing that spins and charges to the tree line and then sounded like stampede of elephants breaking through the bush. I was calling my wife over to look since she was walking by right behind me just as we hear something huge jump into the river and splash its way across and then more sounds of bushes being rustled. Anyhow, pretty crazy experience. Even knowing we have bears, having a bunch of chickens eaten and having two traps that are the size of a small boat parked in my yard for two days, it was still a bit of a shock. It was fairly dark and had it not been for the extended sound of the thing charging through the bushes and across the river, I would have doubted even really seeing it. We did note that usually if you sweep my pasture with a flash light at night you can see the eye glow of a dozen or more deer bedded down and last night there was none. Also, the thing was so freakin fast! I can honestly say that if it had charged in my direction instead of to the tree line, its very unlikely I could have done anything in time even with a bottle of bear spray and a shotgun about a foot beyond arms reach and a large pocket folder clipped to my pocket. Being honest with myself, even having a holstered gun on my hip probably would not have made a difference unless the thing decided to hesitate for a moment. I think to have gotten a shot off, you'd literally have had to have a shotgun in hand, safety off at the low ready and possibly, you'd have been able to bring it up and fire off a shot. It was that fast and I was that close. In any case, pretty amazing and eye opening experience. Figured I'd keep updating you guys of the latest.
    1 point
  13. its funny coming on here after 7 years and re-reading all my beefs with strangers on here. so pointless and immature. I wanna apologize to everyone i ever had beef with. shit was fuckin retarded and i was just a youngster.
    1 point
  14. Doesn't have the cachet of guns or pussy but the cool factor here is this is a brand new set
    1 point
  15. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00