Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/07/2018 in all sections

1. I personally really appreciate films with amazing shots. heres some flicks from films I really enjoy and heres a video with some really beautiful cinematography
    1 point
  2. They’re pretty fly on foot . 99% of the time I wear my black Levi’s Skate jeans (501’s - got em in black/shades of blue) with a clean black or white tee . Sometimes I’ll rock Stan Ray’s or dickies (blacked out ofc) for bottoms and throw on a black hoody or my black Patagonia jacket if it’s real cold out . I usually stick with simple monochrome fits , don’t really wear logo tees unless they’re clean and minimalistic or a homies brand . Just gotta let the kicks be the crux of your fit and they are an awesome look . Definitely the wildest shoe I have but I love it so much ! Made up my mind on the J1’s - gonna cop the Shadow’s . Super hyped ~
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. kami and joey purp asked me to be their photographer saturday night and fuck yes i represented 12ozprophet
    1 point
  5. YES HELLO?! OPERATOR?! HELLO, OPERATOR?! OPERATOR? CAN YOU PLEASE FIND ME THE NUMBER FOR A MISS A. WILLIS?!
    1 point
  6. Over the age of 30 hangovers. Seriously this why I barely drink anymore
    1 point
  7. Alright, so I ordered some of those stink bombs from back in the day. I think that's the best idea. The sugar water will attract wasps but it's just going to wash away, and the stink bombs will make it so they just can't stand the smell and won't sit there. I am gonna bitch to the landlord though I think. Like yeah they're not technically on the property, but the maintenance guy is always out there picking up their trash and beer cans and shit. Aside from that though, I guess that's about it. And yeah I agree, this forum is definitely different than it was 10 years ago. I'd have to assume most of us are late 20s at youngest now, 30s, maybe a few people in their 40s. Getting old sucks.
    1 point
  8. ^my favorite skate shoe of the last decade . No BS vulc shoe with great board feel / cushioning+sole . got a black/white pair I’m skating atm ! ordered some crep protect earlier today to spray onto new shoes as a shield , never used the stuff so I’m hoping it does the trick . I’m gonna try out a bottle of that moneysworth as well - I’m pretty OCD with keeping non-skate shoes fresh & clean , toothbrush and warm soapy water doesn’t always work lol
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00