Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/23/2018 in all sections

1. wolfgirl is a maybe but I think If you saw the hairs first you'd probably be a no. Got legs like Robin william's back. Roller girls is a no (go figure the double amputee was yes a few pages back but this is a no). "Double coupon day in hell"? Supermarket sweeper I'm going to say no. Overall this has got to be the biggest page no of Trash's Ive ever seen. Hats off to @misteraven you really did it man
    2 points
  2. Wtf is up with "new music". I'm trying real hard to not seem crusty here. I "discovered" some videos the other day on Diplo's youtube channel that really made me wonder what the heck is going on with music. Lil Pump Trippy Red Little Xan Their songs are very simple in terms of lyrical technicality, not that that's some measure of good music.... but I remember watching Scribble Jam videos where people with actual skills were trying to defeat eachother. These new songs have the same word rhyming at the end of ever line and they same the same sentence multiple times and this constitutes a "song". (For instance Trippy Red says in "wish" - i can't feel my face, i can't feel my face, i can't feel my face, i can't feel my face." Like we get it dude, you're going to stroke out from a cocaine induced heart attack at 35. I don't get the "whisper rap" or the people that sound like they've never taken a singing class in their life. Again, i'm trying real hard to not be crotchety here about this but it really seems like our standards have just fallen through the floor that I thought was rock bottom. Can someone give me some insight as to what it is the kiddos are finding so fascinating about this genre? I'd bet money that most kids into this music, without looking it up, couldn't name 3 of the elements of hip hop. If anyone else has anything else they're not understanding and need broken down for them, please ask here. This doesn't just have to be about my new young person music question.
    1 point
  3. He actually spent more time talking about the water situation in Flint than anything else. It was interesting but kind of a nothing-burger compared to Farenheit 9/11 which came out 14 years ago. *edit: his last movie "Where to invade next" was much better
    1 point
  4. thanks for all the gear - arrived this morning! pysched to spread the word! think I'm probably the only Ontzer down here in ADL but you never know! dope shirt - might have to shrink it a bit since I've been caning it at the gym lately!
    1 point
  5. Freddie still holdin it down
    1 point
  6. I like some vag hairs, but Imagine how musty her bush must be, then imagine there's probably somebody out there brave enough to go in face first.
    1 point
  7. I forget where I heard it explained as this: We listen to drug dealer music, kids today listen to drug addict music.
    1 point
  8. This page took a turn for the worse. lolz
    1 point
  9. More time in the toy thread, dude.
    1 point
  10. ? Went to this old neighborhood pizza joint I've passed a number of times but never went in. Ordered 2 slices, $9. Received this, holy fuck! Those are 14" boxes.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00