Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/20/2018 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. Doesn't look like she swallows. Hitting that would be like: T-RASH!
    2 points
  3. nope. not even a little bit. my wife worked at an eating disorder clinic for a couple years and the amount of other serious mental disorders that typically overlap with eating disorders would put that shit on a level of crazy that isn't worth the risk, IF they were remotely attractive (had regained enough weight to not be frightening) and had a functioning sex drive. I'll bat for team chubb lubb long before I play for team m knight shamalan aliens....
    2 points
  4. Actually photo shopped. Couldn’t bring myself to post the real shots I was seeing.
    1 point
  5. exactly what i was thinking Adidas is having their summer sale right now and I'm gonna be grabbing a pair of the forest groves in either navy or grey
    1 point
  6. i love old style runners
    1 point
  7. They def have a cool take on the classic look you guys are into. I like that the grip protrudes on the front of the sole like that last pic.
    1 point
  8. Arc originals and Sneep Crew are 2 smaller independent sneaker brands that are producing pure fire
    1 point
  9. i like underrated shoe makers....victory sportswear is made in America by hand, i kinda appreciate the fact that that much care is put into a product
    1 point
  10. Without having read through the previous 6 pages (someone else might have already mentioned this), I think the large reason forums are dying is due to the consumers lack of focus. There's no secret that as the era of social media has developed, many people (not just kids) are losing the ability to sit down and read, say, a large 6,000+ character body of text. For this same reason, the book industry has been steadily decreasing throughout the years with this same principle of thought: It's just too much. With the creation of sites like Twitter, reducing any sort of information to just 250 characters has made it possible to get your world news for the day in about 10 minutes while sitting on the toilet. Reddit can be browsed in a similar fashion through just reading headline, watching GIFS, and then just scrolling through relatively short comments. Instagram boils down peoples lives to a single picture, which no one really spends more than 3 seconds looking at. Even news stations on TV are forced to have bottom scrollers, flashy transitions, and completely exaggerated titles in order to keep the attention of the viewer. Our entire culture at this point has reduced to bite sized connections so that we can always be moving, never sitting and digesting the life we are actually living. I think your intro paragraph, Raven, would only be read by those who might have grown up with nothing else to do then read a book on a cloudy day. Even in the early days of the internet, the large bodies of text were so easily tackled since no one was distracted by the thousands of other fully optimized sites we have now. We, as a culture, have lost the ability to simply sit and focus on one thing until completion. If text is too long, it becomes a hindrance on our seemingly important lives. How often do you find yourself mindlessly scrolling through instagram while sitting on the train/bus? There are very few moments where people just simply think. We have certainly devolved in this aspect, but I hope that places such as the oontz, with the incredible wealth of information and experienced people here, with see a resurgence due to our innate nature to learn, and develop social connections with others.
    1 point
  11. Considering I was able to scoop it up for bellow retail you're absolutely right
    1 point
  12. Before: Now still about it but maybe more like: Which is still ok, because hating motherfuckers be in the corner like:
    1 point
  13. Right? She looks like avril lavigne tried meth. Obvious smash imo. Not even questionable
    1 point
  14. Dinner in: Wife had prawns an scallops while I had 5 hour brisket
    1 point
  15. It’s all fun and good times until you’re making hard boiled eggs for breakfast and find a chicken in it.
    1 point
  16. i like to record my day periodically. Here’s a quick edit of my last day off.
    1 point
  17. Since there's gonna be a movie based in the Mid-90s, Steve Hirsch says: What's up?
    1 point
  18. Still think of this thread often. I'll be two years clean and sober next week and the things poz said you here gave me hope back then
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00